PDA

View Full Version : Finally!My PSS start from 1* - Now it's 5* LVL100 Max skilled & 6 Max Strength Fierce

osiris0000
10-02-2016, 05:55 PM
When i had him 2 months ago, he was like a useless little baby warrior..

But today; after a lot (i mean A LOT) of farming for feeding him with 6 Maxed Strength Fierce Talismans & Spending 11 Skill Shards, here is the result....

Now he is a complete beast: With his basic attack, Blocking Beneficial Effects works almost %100 of the time and Hits around 4500 - 5500 K to all enemies. His power ability "Rise" only spends 4 power points, and hits all enemies like a truck (Hits around same with basic attack, 4500 - 5500 K). And beauty of this power ability, your whole team gets almost full heal in same time with damage dealt! (I have seen 13000 K heal!) So, you don't spend power points only for healing, he heals and attacks in same time. This is the reason he is the first one that i have maxed. And works with any team!

Now he is my current champion. If you want to try him as your trooper, you can add me : osiris-0220
Note: Please add me if you are playing "almost" daily.

Nekroliun
10-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Dude good for you, mine is sitting at 4* lvl 57... With no talismans... And no skillshards...

osiris0000
10-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Dude good for you, mine is sitting at 4* lvl 57... With no talismans... And no skillshards...

If you upgrade him, you will never regret my friend. He is my best char in all levels, works everywhere and every level

Nekroliun
10-02-2016, 06:44 PM
Imo holy smoke getting rise instead of his worthless heal is freaking amazing! He would become an unstoppable killing machine!

Ezz
10-02-2016, 07:54 PM
Just added you - Ezz-3216. Corrupt Commander is my trooper

slauki
10-02-2016, 08:06 PM
Imo holy smoke getting rise instead of his worthless heal is freaking amazing! He would become an unstoppable killing machine!

i'm also looking forward for that, that are incredible good news.

but the PSS is my favorite character for autofarming. he deals damage every time, even if he heals. he is really great, but the damage output could be a little better. i have 2 green overhealming talismans on him and no skillshards invested, maybe thats's the reason ;-)

long time i was asking myself why people like him that much, but after a trial episode we fell in love with each other :-)

Nekroliun
10-02-2016, 08:18 PM
Im still not charmed by him... Maybe today when i use eagleknight's PSS...

Actually gimme one sec...

OMG HES AMAZING, HE ALMOST DESTROYED EVERYTHING

Ezz
10-03-2016, 07:18 AM
Thanks for adding me Osiris - u aren't kidding your pss crushes it. I will say though I had a heck of a challenge timing his basic attack. It's lightning fast and tough to get perfect.

Browno
10-03-2016, 08:28 AM
Nice! I also have him that way and have for a week or so. He is a great char :)

90mphyorker
10-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Sent you a Trooper request. Never seen anyone use a character like that. Interested to see his damage if you have any space left.

OpticSugar
10-03-2016, 01:38 PM
If you upgrade him, you will never regret my friend. He is my best char in all levels, works everywhere and every level

I can totally agree with you on that! I have almost the same build, except I have a couple of green stone talismans, a couple of strength fierce, and a couple of burning fierce - all level 50 max. I think I might replace the green talismans for a couple more strength fierce... but I actually like the burning talismans on him. The burn sometimes is just enough to take out the enemies.

If you have this character, don't hesitate to max him out. He's a staple on any team. Add me if you want to rent mine.

osiris0000
10-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Thanks for adding me Osiris - u aren't kidding your pss crushes it. I will say though I had a heck of a challenge timing his basic attack. It's lightning fast and tough to get perfect.

Cool you have enjoyed ! About timing his basic attack - you should tap when circle is at the "middle". This is a bug dev team going to fix. But this is the workaround for now, it works for me everytime.

osiris0000
10-03-2016, 02:52 PM
Sent you a Trooper request. Never seen anyone use a character like that. Interested to see his damage if you have any space left.

I was re-organizing my "dead" troopers for new active ones. So i have reached trooper remove limit today, no space for now. But i will be able to accept your request after 10 hours, for sure.

Ubajoa
10-03-2016, 03:05 PM
Im a daily player, just sent you a trooper request, im very interested in try out your champion!

osiris0000
10-03-2016, 03:37 PM
I can totally agree with you on that! I have almost the same build, except I have a couple of green stone talismans, a couple of strength fierce, and a couple of burning fierce - all level 50 max. I think I might replace the green talismans for a couple more strength fierce... but I actually like the burning talismans on him. The burn sometimes is just enough to take out the enemies.

If you have this character, don't hesitate to max him out. He's a staple on any team. Add me if you want to rent mine.

Skill Shards a good investment on him. I have never tried Burning Talismans on him, but 6 strength talismans work pretty cool. And since i am having very hard time to have evolve enough maxed strength fierce talismans for other warrior chars i have. When i am done with Strength ones, I will give it a try :)

osiris0000
10-03-2016, 03:44 PM
Im a daily player, just sent you a trooper request, im very interested in try out your champion!

I was re-organizing my "dead" troopers for new active ones. So i have reached trooper remove limit today, no space for now. But i will be able to accept your request after 10 hours, for sure.

Ezz
10-04-2016, 04:41 AM
I think the devs may have lowered the drop rate on this little guy. I just opened 100 souls- did not get one red sun spirit! Not one! Got 6 green sun spirits and 4 blue sun spirits, and about 3 or 4 of pretty much every other 2 star character. Me thinks something funny is going on here.

osiris0000
10-04-2016, 07:17 AM
Yes, it drops rarer than Pharaoh Sand and Water Spirits. And he drops as 1* , so keep farming for regular souls my friend, you will eventually find him for sure

GayDaddyBear
10-04-2016, 03:38 PM
thx for add me. Nice and strong char. Like it. Have build up the same now. Whoo...lv 9 in dungeon on automatic with your char no problem for me. Hot!!

Hope my char is strong enough soon.

mikmar
10-08-2016, 11:48 AM
Nice Char !
My best chars are Aces High Eddie , (he will reach 100 soon), The Prisoner 100, Visions Eddie 100 and Carriage Rider Eddie 80. I'm searching for 3 stars blue evo shards to enhance my Carriage Rider Eddie and for the Corrupted General. I've never seen your Pss red. Can you add me please ??
I'm IronMik-8041
Thank you very much !
Up the Irons !!!!

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 11:51 AM
Nice Char !
My best chars are Aces High Eddie , (he will reach 100 soon), The Prisoner 100, Visions Eddie 100 and Carriage Rider Eddie 80. I'm searching for 3 stars blue evo shards to enhance my Carriage Rider Eddie and for the Corrupted General. I've never seen your Pss red. Can you add me please ??
I'm IronMik-8041
Thank you very much !
Up the Irons !!!!

Nice team! That prisoner must be pretty nice! Also how much dmg does your aces high deal? I tried someone's but he wasnt that powerful... 1k with the aoe, 3k with basic... doesnt seem that powerful to me... who knows maybe i didnt use him right...

osiris0000
10-08-2016, 01:05 PM
Nice Char !
I'm IronMik-8041
Thank you very much !
Up the Irons !!!!

Lucky you! You have some of the rarest chars in the game. Wish i had Corrupt General and Carriage Rider Eddie.. So when there is not much luck, i decided to evolve a hidden gem like PSS from 1* to 5*. I always got warriors, my last lucky drop was a 4* Angel of Fear, which is my second love with PSS! Now i am working on him to make 5* full skilled & maxed with talismans. 5* Soldier Eddie + 5* PSS and 4* Angel Of Fear are my unstoppable farming team for now. It's quite hard for enemies to get turn from me. When i got a first kill on first round, Angel of Fear passive gave extra turn to all team, with that extra turn enemies don't have a chance to survive from me.

I have never played with Aces High Eddie, it would be interesting to try him. I have added you btw, wish you enjoy my PSS!

mikmar
10-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Oh yes your Pss is the best guy I ever played !!!! Thank you very much !!!!
Only corrupt general can compare to your champ I think !!!!
My pharaoh is green, but is not a monster like yours.
The bad is that I don't have the corrupt general, I'm still searching for him, sorry for my not good english.
But I will improve my Aces high Eddie also with invisibilty talismans, and if I will find another 3 blue evo shards, my champion will be Carriage Rider Eddie, because Aces High Eddie is not so powerful for the attack.

Aristo4
10-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Keep in mind people, you'll get the same result on PSS with 6 guardian fierce as well, mine has ATK 4512 instead of 4515.

How to get 8 skillshards now, is another story :mad:

(a message of nekro follows underneath, he agrees.lol)

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 07:45 PM
Keep in mind people, you'll get the same result on PSS with 6 guardian fierce as well, mine has ATK 4512 instead of 4515.

How to get 8 skillshards now, is another story :mad:

(a message of nekro follows underneath, he agrees.lol)

I have to disagree... 4512 and 4515 make a big difference in. Battle, while one does 6k dmg the other one does 6.00001k dmg, thats important! (Also was about to agree but u said that i was gonna so i didnt)

Ezz
10-08-2016, 07:56 PM
Update - cashed in another 117 souls and finally got one. So after 220 souls give or take I got one warrior PSS! That alone tells me he must be valuable

The Educated fool
10-08-2016, 08:27 PM
He's been dropping for me the last couple of times I've cashed in regular souls (6 or 9 stacks... farming bits). It's just the luck of the draw... :cool:

The Ancient Mariner
10-09-2016, 01:55 AM
I just got a PSS today and am leveling him up. What talisman category are you running Osiris?

Witkacy
10-09-2016, 02:08 AM
Osiris :)

In case you have some space left, you could add me - I play everyday and give points to all my troopers... As my champ see below ;) \m/ Cheers!

osiris0000
10-09-2016, 09:25 AM
I just got a PSS today and am leveling him up. What talisman category are you running Osiris?

Pharaoh Sun spirit is a complete attack guy, his basic attack and his aoe damage with heal calculates with attack stat. I am running 6 maxed strength fierce talismans on him.

So;

For early stage : While leveling up, he will have low HP. If you want to use him with the team (for example if he is 4* lvl 80) you can have 1 overwhelming health talisman with 4 Strength fierce talismans so you keep him alive. Because when he dies, whole team suffers.

For future: Plan to build him with full of fierce talismans. Because just couple minutes ago i was on Gunner Dungeon lvl 10 and he is even able to survive agains Lord of light, with amazing rise skill. (I see lowest 4000 k damage AOE together with 16000 k heal for whole team without buff, wtf! - when he heals, your team gets lowest %80-%90 healing)

And as i said before, Skill Shards are really good investment on him and changes his output damage & heal a lot. Good luck with your PSS!

osiris0000
10-09-2016, 09:41 AM
Osiris :)

In case you have some space left, you could add me - I play everyday and give points to all my troopers... As my champ see below ;) \m/ Cheers!

I just sent you a request, so you can try my Pharaoh Ramses. Enjoy!

Spambot9274
10-09-2016, 12:33 PM
I just sent you a request, so you can try my Pharaoh Ramses. Enjoy!

Do you seriously call your pharoah eddie Ramses... i knew you were a fan of egyption history and mythology but really? Ramses?

osiris0000
10-09-2016, 12:44 PM
Do you seriously call your pharoah eddie Ramses... i knew you were a fan of egyption history and mythology but really? Ramses?

Not Pharaoh eddie, Pharaoh Sun Spirit. Due to his fight abilities. By the way, what is wrong with Ramses? Mostly i am fan of egyptian mythology.

Spambot9274
10-09-2016, 01:03 PM
Not Pharaoh eddie, Pharaoh Sun Spirit. Due to his fight abilities. By the way, what is wrong with Ramses? Mostly i am fan of egyptian mythology.

My bad...
Idk whats special about ramses? Wasnt he just a pharoah?

osiris0000
10-09-2016, 01:06 PM
My bad...
Idk whats special about ramses? Wasnt he just a pharoah?

Yes he is. Most powerful pharaoh - Ramses the Great.(Second one, Ramses II). Since Pharaoh Sun Spirit is not a God or Goddess, he is just a Pharaoh but a powerful one. So that make sense. :)

Btw I am really looking forward for Horus and Aset as playable chars, hope i will see them in the game one day.

Spambot9274
10-09-2016, 01:09 PM
Yes he is. Most powerful pharaoh - Ramses the Great. So Pharaoh Sun Spirit is not a god&goddess, just a Pharaoh but powerful one. That's why :)
I am really looking forward for Horus and Aset as playable chars, hope i will see them in the game one day.

Oh... well there are like 3 ramseses... isnt that correct? Imma guess no1 was the op one...

Also aret, horus, beezlebub, wrath and the beast should be pvp rewards IMO... would be cool

Nekroliun
10-09-2016, 01:15 PM
Oh... well there are like 3 ramseses... isnt that correct? Imma guess no1 was the op one...

Also aret, horus, beezlebub, wrath and the beast should be pvp rewards IMO... would be cool

It was actually no2...

Also i agree on pvp rewards...thumbs up

(And yes i did just thumbs up myself)

Aristo4
10-09-2016, 01:24 PM
(And yes i did just thumbs up myself)

We knew already.

Nekroliun
10-09-2016, 01:25 PM
We knew already.

Who knows... some may did not know!

mikmar
10-09-2016, 08:00 PM
I've found my red PSS just today !!!!
Soooo nice !!!!
It's a long way to 5* but he his the first guy I want to improve !!
Thank you very much Osiris !!!!

osiris0000
10-10-2016, 02:29 AM
I've found my red PSS just today !!!!
Soooo nice !!!!
It's a long way to 5* but he his the first guy I want to improve !!
Thank you very much Osiris !!!!

Good for you! Feed him with fierce red talismans mostly, you can also have 1 overwhelming health Talisman aside, until he becomes 5* . Yes, it can take long time - but this makes it more precious because you are the one pushing a char from zero to hero :)

PsychoEddie
10-10-2016, 07:34 PM
I was looking at one of my PSS's considering where to spend future skill shards and noticed this:

The Educated fool
10-12-2016, 12:03 AM
Not good... not good at all.

osiris0000
10-12-2016, 01:27 AM
Not good... not good at all.

What is it not good EducatedFool? Skill levels (jumps to Level 4 from Level 2) or the leveling features (Damage + %10 & 15, etc)? Well, by having a full maxed one i can tell it does significant damage & healing output increase with those. But i don't remember completely if i have spent 4 or 5 shards to max Disquiet skill :confused: i just know my PSS's Disquiet skill is at 6 now :)

The Educated fool
10-12-2016, 02:49 AM
Ah, it's good to hear that it's still possible to level those skills. Anything that looks broken in this game seems scary... hate to lose any skill shards in a black hole!

PsychoEddie
10-12-2016, 04:20 AM
Ah, it's good to hear that it's still possible to level those skills. Anything that looks broken in this game seems scary... hate to lose any skill shards in a black hole!

It's just the description, whoever did it must have been sleepy or distracted because there's also a space missing in 'enemiesfor'.

I'm sure it's actually something like :

lvl 2 Damage +10%
lvl 3 Effect Chance +10%
lvl 4 Damage +15%
lvl 5 Effect Chance +15%
etc...

Browno
10-12-2016, 09:03 AM
There is no lvl 3 btw. I had lvl 3 and got nothing from it