PDA

View Full Version : New Italian Trooper!

FalconRob
10-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Hello everyone!

Just registered to this forum I've been lurking for a while :P

If everyone's interested, my nickname in the game is FalconRob91-2052

I currently have 4 characters at lvl 100:

Assassin Eddie, which I'm currently working on to raise all his talismans to lvl 50 (3/6 for now) and also raising his attacks with skill shards (which is why I need daily playing troopers!)
Warrior Child of the Damned
Allied General
Pharaoh Dog

I play all of my trooper almost daily, unless I have a very busy day!

Ian
10-03-2016, 12:20 PM
Welcome. Why does everyone have more Eddies than I do!? LOL

I don't have any Max level characters at the moment (Champion is Soldier Eddie, 80) but I guarantee to play all my Troopers every day so you can rely on regular badges. Happy for you to add me (Ian-5547) but completely understand if you are only looking for high-level players instead.

Nekroliun
10-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Welcome. Why does everyone have more Eddies than I do!? LOL

I don't have any Max level characters at the moment (Champion is Soldier Eddie, 80) but I guarantee to play all my Troopers every day so you can rely on regular badges. Happy for you to add me (Ian-5547) but completely understand if you are only looking for high-level players instead.

Your not alone friend! I dont have any eddies too!

Also i added ya, got a lvl 90ish Nomad, and btw i think (dont trust what i say) that you will get more points if your rainmaker is your champ, since pros tend to put troopers with eddies in the third eddie slot, so that way they c an still use a shitty lvl 1 wickerman eddie

FalconRob
10-03-2016, 05:58 PM
Hi Ian!

Rainmaker Eddie was indeed quite a lucky shot, and after him I got pretty much nothing...which is why I'm not spending my badges for souls anymore, but just focusing on skill shards to upgrade my team..Reason for which I need all the badges I can get, and I'll be happy to add you (I'm playing right now!)

I had plenty of trooper spots filled with lvl 80 players anyway, and most of them surely don't play daily, so you'll surely be better, and good luck on finding the shards to evolve your Eddie!

FalconRob
10-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Hello Nekrolium!

As I said to Ian, I'm looking for players who play as often as possible, I have a lot of inactive trooper to get rid of, and beside that, nomad is an amazing character! I'm accepting your request right now :)

Ian
10-03-2016, 10:07 PM
That Rainmaker Eddie looks quite fearsome, thanks for adding me. Went to try him out in LoL dungeon and game crashed :mad:

There's always the next day I suppose...

Ancient Mariner
10-03-2016, 10:22 PM
Hey welcome! I'm from Rome aswell :D

Mi fa strano parlare in inglese con dei connazionali xD comunque mi sembra di averti visto tra i giocatori suggeriti, ma ora sono pieno

FalconRob
10-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Comprensibilissimo :)

Dovesse liberartisi un posto, sai dove trovarmi! In bocca al lupo e buon gioco!

osogaru
10-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Hello, I send you a request, I have 2/3 free trooper spots :) If you want to add me osogaru-3006 (Eddie Carriage Rider lvl 100 with max skills & talisman)
((Ian-5547 : I send you a request too if you want :) )

Rayray131
10-04-2016, 04:57 PM
Welcome to the game