PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: ADD MORE MODS

Nekroliun
10-03-2016, 05:42 PM
Look at poor old kaijester fighting the hordes of bots with his mod powers, he still cant get all of them and each day the bots get more and more in numbers, you gotta give the guy some help! Add some more mods! Add some trustworthy, kindhearted, good, not that evil, corrupt, demonic people that can help the guy out! Add someone who has a username that starts with n and ends with n!

Chernobog3
10-23-2016, 06:37 AM
Agreed. Looking at the forums tonight... wow. This is early 2000's forum bad.
We really should up the volunteer mod population for things like this. Not for nothing, but if I was just starting out and saw a collective forum this badly overrun with spam that actual topics couldn't be located until somewhere deep on the second page, I'd assume the game's support would be defunct and thusly not worth getting into. At a glance, at least. I've seen spam on here before, but yeesh, this is like dozens of spam posts.

Eagleknight
10-23-2016, 07:49 AM
Same. This is getting really bad and you can't expect one person to be on top of it.

It would also be cool if we could have avatars.

Reeb99
10-23-2016, 09:59 AM
Agreed. One mod can't be expected to keep up with all this. They deserve to have a life. Spam bots don't need rest and relaxation.

Aristo4
10-23-2016, 10:05 AM
I volunteered many times over various posts and spending a lot of time here it would be no problem for me, no one listens though. Metalwarrior also has ideas to stop spam as he posted on the 'where is the spam police' thread and nothing happens.

meh.

BillLion
10-23-2016, 10:11 AM
This is a great idea.

And I heartily endorse Aristo4 to be a another mod!

Reeb99
10-23-2016, 10:12 AM
Maybe they thought the spam bots would be a temporary thing? There doesn't seem to be much reason around here for mods other than the spam. If we keep up the pressure they'll give in and grant more people mod powers eventually.

Aristo4
10-23-2016, 10:16 AM
This is a great idea.

And I heartily endorse Aristo4 to be a another mod!

Lol, thanks :cool:

Maybe they thought the spam bots would be a temporary thing? There doesn't seem to be much reason around here for mods other than the spam. If we keep up the pressure they'll give in and grant more people mod powers eventually.

Should be done on the update thread though, they don't look elsewhere.
To be honest I thought about spamming myself the update thread to death, in case they notice :D

Reeb99
10-23-2016, 10:24 AM
Lol, thanks :cool:

Should be done on the update thread though, they don't look elsewhere.
To be honest I thought about spamming myself the update thread to death, in case they notice :D

I wouldn't spam the update thread, but we could all get together and ask for more mods there. That way it isn't technically spam, but yet gets the point across.

MrFreeze
10-23-2016, 10:50 AM
We gotta keep at least one thread active. If the bots get them all, skynet will gain awareness and kill us all

Reeb99
10-23-2016, 11:01 AM
I try to out-reply them whenever I can just to keep relevant posts on top, but the bots always win out.