PDA

View Full Version : Store window blacked out or not showing anything

Eagleknight
10-03-2016, 11:55 PM

This happened to me earlier today and just a few minutes ago. I when the to replenish me sands of time and the store window was blacked out. This time it seems to be stuck that way so I can't buy more sands or anything else.

Corrected it's self again.

Eagleknight
10-03-2016, 11:58 PM
Just checked again after powering down and restarting my phone still can't buy sands of time. Is this just me?

10-17-2016, 09:33 PM
I have the same issue. turning the device off and on did not work. It is still not showing any items. I cleared cache but it did not help. Did you manage to see items in the store, if so how did you do it?

Ionswarm
11-02-2016, 08:40 PM
Just had this issue too. Did you guys get yours resolved?

Reeb99
11-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Server hiccup maybe? I just bought a skill shard with zero issues minutes ago.

Ionswarm
11-03-2016, 02:42 AM
Nope. Store is still blank.

11-04-2016, 09:34 AM
I have resolved the problem by deleting and reentering my google account on my android device. I hope it helps.

Chaosego888
11-04-2016, 02:51 PM
I have resolved the problem by deleting and reentering my google account on my android device. I hope it helps.

I started to do that but it looked like I was going to have to delete all my apps and everything. Did you delete it completely?

Ionswarm
11-04-2016, 03:08 PM
Fixed it. Problem started after trying to make a purchase. Game said it failed and then my store went blank. Finally checked the app store and it showed an update. Downloaded that, said my purchase failed again, then said successful, and now my store works again. Weird. This was before the Halloween event ended and those updates were initiated.

Chaosego888
11-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Fixed it. Problem started after trying to make a purchase. Game said it failed and then my store went blank. Finally checked the app store and it showed an update. Downloaded that, said my purchase failed again, then said successful, and now my store works again. Weird. This was before the Halloween event ended and those updates were initiated.

This was the same for me. How do I check the app store?

Chaosego888
11-04-2016, 04:13 PM

I figured it out and it worked the same exact way for me. Thanks