PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2* red evo runes

Nifelheim
10-04-2016, 08:22 AM
Any consistent spot to farm these 2* red evo runes? Can't find them anywhere in over a week+ of looking.

Can't seem to find strength fierce anywhere either, but did get my first guard talisman, too bad it wasn't overwhelming.

Bryan-3528
10-04-2016, 05:52 PM
i'm in the same boat for 2 star red evo runes.

Farm Ailing Kingdom Normal mode, Shadow of the Wickerman (last battle) for Strength Fierce Talismans. I've had the most luck having those drop there.

Journeyman
10-04-2016, 07:20 PM
those 1* and 2* red runes creating big problems. I do not have a good answer for you
Today I played 41 rounds in "Dogs of War" (Battlefield, madness) and got a total of 6 2* red runes (2 and 4 on separate occasions)
It's probably not representing the real rate, but today was good day for me :)

Bryan-3528
10-04-2016, 08:27 PM
those 1* and 2* red runes creating big problems. I do not have a good answer for you
Today I played 41 rounds in "Dogs of War" (Battlefield, madness) and got a total of 6 2* red runes (2 and 4 on separate occasions)
It's probably not representing the real rate, but today was good day for me :)

yeah that's a good day, congratulations :)

Reeb99
10-04-2016, 11:22 PM
I haven't had problems so much with evo runes apart from getting enough 3* rainbow evo runes. I get plenty of everything else from Kingdom of the Sands madness and battlefield madness. The 3* evo shards are really hard to get though.

Bryan-3528
10-05-2016, 12:17 PM
I haven't had problems so much with evo runes apart from getting enough 3* rainbow evo runes. I get plenty of everything else from Kingdom of the Sands madness and battlefield madness. The 3* evo shards are really hard to get though.

3* rainbow evo runes usually drop for me on Underworld Madness. I typically farm the first 3 battles on auto and end up with some...eventually.

Journeyman
10-05-2016, 05:44 PM
kept on farming "dogs of war" (madness) today. After a total of 100 rounds i got 10 2* red runes. Pretty nice i think.
If nobody has a good hint, I suggest you go there

Reeb99
10-06-2016, 04:02 AM
3* rainbow evo runes usually drop for me on Underworld Madness. I typically farm the first 3 battles on auto and end up with some...eventually.
Oh I farm battlefield madness mostly anyway, so I do get them. Just not enough of them heh. I have tons of 4 star level 80 characters, but I can't support more than 3-5 of them with talismans good enough to survive LoL floor 8. Back to auto grinding I suppose.

Nifelheim
10-06-2016, 05:41 AM
Thanks everyone! Appreciate the valuable insight.

Dom665
10-25-2016, 10:46 PM
After the update, it has gotten much easier to farm 3* evo runes but I am missing out on 2* evo runes to lvl up talismans from 4* to 5*.

Do my fellas know any good farming locations?

Reeb99
10-26-2016, 08:56 AM
For 2* rainbow evo runes, I usually go to Kingdom of Sands madness, crucible of pain. They drop pretty much anywhere on madness, but KoS seems like the best area if that is your main need.

The color evo runes depends on world. The drop info should be correct on those. If you can't get then in madness, try hard instead.

Dom665
10-26-2016, 01:59 PM
Just tried that today - on BF madness, I manage to get quite a few red 3* evo runes, so no shortage there.

But still, haven't found a good spot for the (supposedly easier to find) red 2* evo runes, so still I can not evolve any new talismans, although I have loads of red runes to power them up.

Sdalga87
11-09-2016, 06:59 PM
Been trying to get red 2 star evo runes at every single level in the game.. I've mainly been focused on madness difficulty - I haven't had much luck.
Where do you guys farm for these?

Witkacy
11-09-2016, 08:31 PM
Been trying to get red 2 star evo runes at every single level in the game.. I've mainly been focused on madness difficulty - I haven't had much luck.
Where do you guys farm for these?

Sdalga87 :)

Try Battlefield - AMOLAD (Hard) - I've got 7 of these here, yet it took me two days and lot of sands refills...

Cheers,
W

Orc71
11-09-2016, 08:49 PM
The drop rate on red 2 star evo runes needs to be addressed because it's ridiculously low. I've been trying for weeks to farm these everywhere and very few have dropped for me. I get a decent amount of the 3 stars but not the 2 stars. I have talismans on three characters that I can not level up because of this. I'm hoping they adjust it otherwise I'm in farming hell.

Esquatcho
11-10-2016, 08:24 AM
I've been working on 1 & 2* red evos (and green) on rapid fire hard (battlefield). Its early, so more likely to get the lower * evos. Get a lot of poor crap though too and the $ aint too good.

Bryan-3528
11-10-2016, 04:00 PM
The drop rate on red 2 star evo runes needs to be addressed because it's ridiculously low. I've been trying for weeks to farm these everywhere and very few have dropped for me. I get a decent amount of the 3 stars but not the 2 stars. I have talismans on three characters that I can not level up because of this. I'm hoping they adjust it otherwise I'm in farming hell.

I agree 100%. The only reason I am playing this game right now is to 1) farm for the elusive *2 red evo runes - which is taking forever, and 2) to reciprocate trooper badges.

starting to get bored due to this issue.

osiris0000
11-10-2016, 04:40 PM
I am consistently farming Battlefield "A matter of life and death" madness. Sometimes it drops, but extremely rare. Well, I rather farm madness because at least i got some more gold and 3* evo runes & 3* evo shards. I don't like to spend my SoT refills for farming lower levels, when i got lousier loots most of the time. In this way, at least i earn some other loot while i am grinding for those 2* red evos in same time. I guess except secret locations and beast level madness, this is the stage you got the highest gold each battle.

Update : 2 SoT refill, none 2* red evo runes.. Will try other levels.

rangerdave
11-10-2016, 11:01 PM
Shell Shocked on Battlefield Madness has been dropping the 2-star red runes for me today, enough to boost a level 4 talisman to level 5.

Esquatcho
11-11-2016, 12:37 AM
For all your evo rune needs, make sure you are doing those secret levels! Been getting a fair few in them each day. And they tend to drop in multiples at least!

Orc71
11-11-2016, 04:34 PM
For all your evo rune needs, make sure you are doing those secret levels! Been getting a fair few in them each day. And they tend to drop in multiples at least!

You must be incredibly lucky then or my luck simply sucks. I play all the secret levels available to me in all four worlds everyday and I've seen one 2 star red evo rune drop over the last month I've been keeping track of it.

jakalope
11-11-2016, 04:54 PM
You must be incredibly lucky then or my luck simply sucks. I play all the secret levels available to me in all four worlds everyday and I've seen one 2 star red evo rune drop over the last month I've been keeping track of it.

Agree. I get stacks of nine at a time green & blue 2* evo runes, but never red. I’m currently sitting on hundreds of green & blue 2* stars and have less than 5 reds in my inventory. Sparton mentioned he was looking into improving the drop rates in another thread.

Fudjo
11-11-2016, 09:19 PM
I've been doing ok-ish with grinding on A Matter of Life and Death (Battlefield, Hard) for 1-star red evo runes, and I get some 2-star red evo runes in the process. It's been taking a few days of grinding, though, just to get the 6 1-star red evo runes needed to upgrade a 3-star talisman to 4-star.

Of course I end up getting a Samurai Eddie from a regular rare soul...Given the amount of Ironite I have stockpiled, I wouldn't mind seeing talisman upgrade kits in the store. :)

jakalope
11-15-2016, 06:07 PM
Does anybody have any updates on where they're findnig 2* red runes since the latest update? I've continued in Battlefiled Madness running 160 sands and only landing one stack of 2 2* red evo runes. Of course, I got 12 2* green evo runes during that same run...

Update: just ran 8 rounds in Battlefield>The Killing Ground (Madness) and got two drops of stacks of 3 2* red runes.

Esquatcho
11-15-2016, 11:45 PM
Does anybody have any updates on where they're findnig 2* red runes since the latest update? I've continued in Battlefiled Madness running 160 sands and only landing one stack of 2 2* red evo runes. Of course, I got 12 2* green evo runes during that same run...

Update: just ran 8 rounds in Battlefield>The Killing Ground (Madness) and got two drops of stacks of 3 2* red runes.

Yeah, since the update, I've at least been seeing them drop more regularly & in bigger numbers at least. You can be a bit unlucky with the red v greens, but definitely much better than before imo.

monkeyskeleton
11-16-2016, 06:59 AM
Havent had one in weeks, then earlier today i got 2 9(!) stacks from Underground and Battlefield respectivly plus one 3 stack from Sands doing dailys. All on Madness. M'kay.... well I'll take it :p

jakalope
11-17-2016, 12:41 AM
Havent had one in weeks, then earlier today i got 2 9(!) stacks from Underground and Battlefield respectivly plus one 3 stack from Sands doing dailys. All on Madness. M'kay.... well I'll take it :p

Those stacks of 9 were from secret locations I assume. I've never had that luck. Only 9 stacks of greens & blues. I'm expecting to see that change since the update though.

mikmar
11-17-2016, 02:12 PM
Those stacks of 9 were from secret locations I assume. I've never had that luck. Only 9 stacks of greens & blues. I'm expecting to see that change since the update though.

Yes, red evo runes are still more difficult to find than the others.
Developers said that is inproved the drop rate of coloured evo runes, but not the red ones.
it seems to me that the red ones are still a bottleneck after the update.

monkeyskeleton
11-17-2016, 03:07 PM

Yes but I've also had a few random ones from regular locations. Granted, not enough to be at any use but more than the zero I had the weeks before the update.

Esquatcho
11-18-2016, 12:03 AM
Yes, red evo runes are still more difficult to find than the others.
Developers said that is inproved the drop rate of coloured evo runes, but not the red ones.
it seems to me that the red ones are still a bottleneck after the update.

I've been churning battlefield point of no return madness for the past couple of weeks and have managed to upgrade 1-2 talismans a day. I do seem to get more greens than reds on some days, but they do come if you farm enough.