PDA

View Full Version : Best non Eddie Characters

Rayray131
10-04-2016, 06:38 PM
What are you favorite non Eddie Characters?

Forgive me if this was already posted, I did a quick search and didn't come up with anything.

BillLion
10-04-2016, 06:48 PM
Alliance General
Corrupt General
Nomad

Those are obvious, but still top characters.

Journeyman
10-04-2016, 06:49 PM
My favorite is Child of the Damned, Warrior class
high atk and gets an extra turn if he kill an enemy. Eddie and second ally lowering down the hp and the cotd finish the job. Works well for most stages, although the bosses require some adaptations

Nekroliun
10-04-2016, 06:52 PM
1.The Nomad
2.The Prisoner
3.Alliance General
4.Hellhound
5.Gunner Child Of The Damned

This is based on personal experience... Its kind of biased to the nomad cuz he is like my most important part of my team...

The prisoner is pretty much a counter to ALOT of enemies (trolls mainly) and he would absolutely destroy everyone in pvp. The enemy team not having a passive is just too op...

Also alliance general because his buffs and steals are freaking amazing!

Hellhound cuz heals...

Gunner COTD cuz his buffs are really really nice

Vaseodin
10-04-2016, 07:37 PM
My favorite is Child of the Damned, Warrior class
high atk and gets an extra turn if he kill an enemy. Eddie and second ally lowering down the hp and the cotd finish the job. Works well for most stages, although the bosses require some adaptations

You can have my 3 children of the Damned. I really like the sentinel soulless demon, the Alliance general and the corrupt general (I don't have one of these yet). Also, gunner child of the Damned is super powerful (I feel the MOST powerful of all), but also super rare. I've never seen a player in my troopers list get one.

Nekroliun
10-04-2016, 07:39 PM
Imo the sentinel COTD is pretty much the most powerful charecter in the game, he is so rare he doesnt even exist!

Here's his skillset:

Basic: Obliterate - kill two enemies at random

Ability Costs 1 energy: Apocalypse - Kill your whole team except eddies and all of your enemies

Passive: Mercy - Give your oponnent max fury and max energy

FURY: Suicide - kill one of your allies

BillLion
10-04-2016, 07:41 PM
You can have my 3 children of the Damned. I really like the sentinel soulless demon, the Alliance general and the corrupt general (I don't have one of these yet). Also, gunner child of the Damned is super powerful (I feel the MOST powerful of all), but also super rare. I've never seen a player in my troopers list get one.

I have one trooper who has the gunner child of the damned as his lead. You're right -he is super powerful and I'd trade my warrior COTD for him!

Rayray131
10-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Imo the sentinel COTD is pretty much the most powerful charecter in the game, he is so rare he doesnt even exist!

Here's his skillset:

Basic: Obliterate - kill two enemies at random

Ability Costs 1 energy: Apocalypse - Kill your whole team except eddies and all of your enemies

Passive: Mercy - Give your oponnent max fury and max energy

FURY: Suicide - kill one of your allies

Sounds like your typical teenager. LOL

Aristo4
10-04-2016, 07:54 PM
I have one trooper who has the gunner child of the damned as his lead. You're right -he is super powerful and I'd trade my warrior COTD for him!

I've got Schadenfreude-xxxx in my list and his gunner COTD is probably what I want the most :cool:

Also, on other (not really) news, Mr.Nekro continues his habbit of useless posts :rolleyes:

Nekroliun
10-04-2016, 08:05 PM
Also, on other (not really) news, Mr.Nekro continues his habbit of useless posts :rolleyes:

Yea thanks man i really work hard on those! And np i will continue

Reeb99
10-04-2016, 08:08 PM
The obvious ones have already been mentioned. I really like rocket dog also. I put a blind set on my rocket dog and it made a huge difference on what I could handle. One of my Troopers has a freeze set on their corrupt General, and that's crazy good. The other favorite non-Eddie troopers of mine are the ones with the Wicker Man as their champion. He's crazy good when paired with Rocket Dog.

Shifter
10-04-2016, 08:42 PM
Ditto on Rocket Dog. I love his passive.

Demoonchild
10-04-2016, 10:02 PM
If with "not counting Eddies" you are counting in anyway Visions Eddie, I will kill you... really...
I really like Assassin COTD but Ive never seen any, I mean to play to. The damage he deals is amazing, but he's rarest as a powerful Visions Eddie(yes, I wont stop until he get a fix)
The mentioned ones are the bests, special mention to the fuckin' Prisioner...(Ive spend easily more than 25000 trooper badges looking for him...)

BillLion
10-04-2016, 10:04 PM
If with "not counting Eddies" you are counting in anyway Visions Eddie, I will kill you... really...
I really like Assassin COTD but Ive never seen any, I mean to play to. The damage he deals is amazing, but he's rarest as a powerful Visions Eddie(yes, I wont stop until he get a fix)
The mentioned ones are the bests, special mention to the fuckin' Prisioner...(Ive spend easily more than 25000 trooper badges looking for him...)

He's on the run...

Demoonchild
10-04-2016, 10:05 PM
He's on the run...

He kills to eat...

Aristo4
10-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Now you see Visions Eddies even when they're not there ;)

Your obsessed.

The Educated fool
10-04-2016, 11:05 PM
1336 :cool:

Demoonchild
10-05-2016, 12:11 AM
1336 :cool:

Hahaha!!!

Nightmares, Visions Eddies calling me
Nightmares, they wont leave me be...

podstrahuy
10-05-2016, 04:18 PM
I really like assassin Golden Son, he can make your team unkillable for 2 turns, he have strong true damage, crits... The rest of your team can be focused only on damage talismans. I have 2 of them, one is 5* with all maxed talismans, second I'm using in Time RIft to cast immortality.

Guys, what do you think will be better to upgrade to 5*, I'm really confused:
- Axis Soldier
- Axis Bomber Boy
- Allied Bomber Boy
- Allied Soldier
- Pyro Soldier
- Undead Axis Gunner (I have both red and purple)
- Rocket Dog
- Wickerdog Queen
- Angel Of Strife

I already have 5* Carriage Rider Eddie, red COTD, purple and red Golden Sons. What I really need is more damage.
The best synergy will be with Allied Soldier or Wickerdog Queen since CRE lowers the enemy MR. But the Rocket Dog's bleed is very effective against strong healers...

Aristo4
10-05-2016, 04:26 PM
I'd only pick the rocket dog out of these. His full name is Rocket Damage Dog.
I was about to promote the wickerdog queen, but for whatever reason anything I tried on her as 4* didn't impress me damagewise, and I love a trooper's rocket dog.

Frost
10-05-2016, 04:26 PM
I really like assassin Golden Son, he can make your team unkillable for 2 turns, he have strong true damage, crits... The rest of your team can be focused only on damage talismans. I have 2 of them, one is 5* with all maxed talismans, second I'm using in Time RIft to cast immortality.

Guys, what do you think will be better to upgrade to 5*, I'm really confused:
- Axis Soldier
- Axis Bomber Boy
- Allied Bomber Boy
- Allied Soldier
- Pyro Soldier
- Undead Axis Gunner (I have both red and purple)
- Rocket Dog
- Wickerdog Queen
- Angel Of Strife

I already have 5* Carriage Rider Eddie, red COTD, purple and red Golden Sons. What I really need is more damage.
The best synergy will be with Allied Soldier or Wickerdog Queen since CRE lowers the enemy MR. But the Rocket Dog's bleed is very effective against strong healers...

WickerDog Queen is a beast with awsome aoe damage... Max talies and skills on her if poossible.

Aristo4
10-05-2016, 04:32 PM
WickerDog Queen is a beast with awsome aoe damage... Max talies and skills on her if poossible.

Can you define awesome damage? Looking for someone with a maxxed one, cause mine at 4* with 1010+ 10xx damage didn't seem to hit warriors for more than 1k.
Maybe I did sth wrong...would be nice if I did cause i'd like to replace my pdk's with this.

Nekroliun
10-05-2016, 04:33 PM

Hey the prisoner is like... Op, i ranked him as the 2nd most powerful! His passive is too much for me... Dont worry, you get him if you keep believing that the all powerful visions eddie will grant him to you, belieeeeeeeve!

Nekroliun
10-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Can you define awesome damage? Looking for someone with a maxxed one, cause mine at 4* with 1010+ 10xx damage didn't seem to hit warriors for more than 1k.
Maybe I did sth wrong...would be nice if I did cause i'd like to replace my pdk's with this.

Well at max lvl im sure he will deal op damage cuz 15% of 1.6k is like... Alot... Also its prob just talismans, maybe urs is equipped with a full set of vampiric shield talismans and a full set of skilled pierce!

Demoonchild
10-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Sadly, in the next update, she will be nerfed... :'(

Nekroliun
10-05-2016, 05:01 PM

Well i dont use her... I got like 6 of her... Sacrifice junk i guess...

Frost
10-05-2016, 07:01 PM

Mine with 1798 + 1405 mag w/o skill shards and not all maxed talismans hits 3~3.5k on warriors, with some buffs can go to 8~9k... I need to confirm these numbers but so far she's my second hardest hitter behind Soldier Eddie

Depends on how much she'll be nerfed... That's why I haven't spent any skill shard on her. If they nerf her magic from 1798 to let's say 1200 wich imo is a huge nerf she'll still have more damage non upgraded than corrupt general non-upgraded. But if they nerf her magic to below 1k yes she'll be vendor trash.

Aristo4
10-05-2016, 07:14 PM
OK thx, gonna need to retest.

aur0ra85
10-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Soldier Eddie hits like a girl tho lol. The benchmark needs to be set higher :)

Frost
10-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Soldier Eddie hits like a girl tho lol. The benchmark needs to be set higher :)

5~6k bad? Sorry I don't have any op Eddies or allies... Assassin Pyro Soldier remember? Just my luck :(

P.S.: at least don't have Visions Eddie.

aur0ra85
10-05-2016, 07:31 PM
My maxed soldier Eddie doesn't do 5k in damage unless he's got some buffs. His spammy fury is where it's at ;)

Demoonchild
10-05-2016, 08:00 PM
5~6k bad? Sorry I don't have any op Eddies or allies... Assassin Pyro Soldier remember? Just my luck :(

P.S.: at least don't have Visions Eddie.

Please!!!!!!!!

MuadDib-7367
10-05-2016, 08:16 PM
I've ranked all my 5* allies below in two groups:

Best:
1) Red Pharaoh Sun Spirit - Great attacker that has a healing attack. Put all fierce strength talisman on and you have a solid AOE damage dealer
2) Wickerman - Solid attacker. Loaded with 4 iron fierce talisman and 2 stone Overwhelming and you have another attacker who dishes out solid AOE damage
3) Sentinel Soulless demon - Deals true damage based upon HP and has 3 green slots! Load with 6 Overwheming health talisman and you have aclose to 50K health and a true damage AOE dealer
4) Sentinel Golden Son - Load with 4 Ascension Ward and 2 Holy Power talisman and you have a healer with 29k health AOE dealer of 22000 magic damage
5) Magus Allied Soldier - solid role player with reflect damage. I use 2 health ward, 2 penetrating power, and 2 holy power talisman. He is a pure defensive ally that works well vs. trolls and revenge using toons.

Rest:

1) Assassin undead axis gunner - I've yet to figure out which talisman work best for him. Currently using void and invisibility sets, but would appreciate feedback.
2) Assassin soulless demon - generic magic dealing character with low health without a decent special
3) Assassin burning mummy dog - another magic dealer with nothing special
4) Pharaoh Dog King - Solid single strike magus character whose best use is as a debuffer

Characters I wish I had (based on troopers)

1) Alliance General
2) Axis Commander
3) Any CotD
4) Prisoner --- By far my most coveted character
5) Nomad
6) Assassin Golden Son

zamasu
10-05-2016, 08:19 PM
@Demon I feel your pain with Visions Eddie. I am with you, Let's start a strike until he gets fixed!!

Aristo4
10-05-2016, 08:20 PM
I'll sell this idiot Visions Eddie, you all do the same and no one mention him again, I'm tired.

Nekroliun
10-05-2016, 08:20 PM
I've ranked all my 5* allies below in two groups:

Best:
1) Red Pharaoh Sun Spirit - Great attacker that has a healing attack. Put all fierce strength talisman on and you have a solid AOE damage dealer
2) Wickerman - Solid attacker. Loaded with 4 iron fierce talisman and 2 stone Overwhelming and you have another attacker who dishes out solid AOE damage
3) Sentinel Soulless demon - Deals true damage based upon HP and has 3 green slots! Load with 6 Overwheming health talisman and you have aclose to 50K health and a true damage AOE dealer
4) Sentinel Golden Son - Load with 4 Ascension Ward and 2 Holy Power talisman and you have a healer with 29k health AOE dealer of 22000 magic damage
5) Magus Allied Soldier - solid role player with reflect damage. I use 2 health ward, 2 penetrating power, and 2 holy power talisman. He is a pure defensive ally that works well vs. trolls and revenge using toons.

Rest:

1) Assassin undead axis gunner - I've yet to figure out which talisman work best for him. Currently using void and invisibility sets, but would appreciate feedback.
2) Assassin soulless demon - generic magic dealing character with low health without a decent special
3) Assassin burning mummy dog - another magic dealer with nothing special
4) Pharaoh Dog King - Solid single strike magus character whose best use is as a debuffer

Characters I wish I had (based on troopers)

1) Alliance General
2) Axis Commander
3) Any CotD
4) Prisoner --- By far my most coveted character
5) Nomad
6) Assassin Golden Son

About the assassin golden son, is he a 3* or a 4*? If 4* im not getting that shit if 3* i might get it in my assassin/gunner soul that i have... he would be my 4th dude in the rift...

Nekroliun
10-05-2016, 08:21 PM
I'll sell this idiot Visions Eddie, you all do the same and no one mention him again, I'm tired.

Ill pay you double if you keep him

zamasu
10-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Ill pay you double if you keep him

I'll take that offer

Frost
10-05-2016, 08:26 PM
My maxed soldier Eddie doesn't do 5k in damage unless he's got some buffs. His spammy fury is where it's at ;)

I'm curious right now... I have him maxed with 2 safeguard/2fierce strength and 2 bullwark and his basic abilitie hits for 5~6k, maxed skill shards... I thought that was great :(

His fury hits from 9~12k I think it's good, I could finish the game with 3 skulls in all worlds...

Me seens I know nowhting of this game :(

@Demoon

Visions Eddie!!!

Nekroliun
10-05-2016, 08:26 PM
I'll take that offer

Ok... i was going to direct it to aristo... but ok...

Aristo4, my friend (are you my friend) between all of those who i talked to, you are the only one resistant to my beliefs... i strongly recommend you change your way of thinking and join me or bad things will happen... Things like people jumping of rooftops..

MuadDib-7367
10-05-2016, 09:16 PM
About the assassin golden son, is he a 3* or a 4*? If 4* im not getting that shit if 3* i might get it in my assassin/gunner soul that i have... he would be my 4th dude in the rift...

I don't have him, but I would venture to say that he spawns as a 4* since I seem to have spawned every possible 3*.

Aristo4
10-05-2016, 09:18 PM
I'm curious right now... I have him maxed with 2 safeguard/2fierce strength and 2 bullwark and his basic abilitie hits for 5~6k, maxed skill shards... I thought that was great :(

His fury hits from 9~12k I think it's good, I could finish the game with 3 skulls in all worlds...

Me seens I know nowhting of this game :(

@Demoon

Visions Eddie!!!

I don't exactly get what aurora85 said about the soldier, but the truth is I only use 10 trooper's soldiers and day and unless I use his fury (on ATK heavy builds only) the rest I find a little meh. Maybe cause my lead's power attack hits for double amount of soldier's...and i'm biased cause I love the cyborg :)

Anyway the soldier is no powerhouse I think, although better than the cyborg in autofarming.

Aristo4
10-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Ok... i was going to direct it to aristo... but ok...

Aristo4, my friend (are you my friend) between all of those who i talked to, you are the only one resistant to my beliefs... i strongly recommend you change your way of thinking and join me or bad things will happen... Things like people jumping of rooftops..

No friendship unless I join the swag group? that's what you say?

Demoonchild
10-05-2016, 09:32 PM
@Demon I feel your pain with Visions Eddie. I am with you, Let's start a strike until he gets fixed!!

I begun a kind of Visions Eddie crusade, a while ago, just trying to keep the devs attention. Not only Visions Eddie, but all the characters that doesnt have a meaning to exist.
For example, Assassins has 2 talismans that improve stats based on Def and MR, and the Class itself has a horrid 23x on his maximized chars... C'mon!!!!
The Sentinels are only HP, and only a few are more Def... but the rest if stats are awful, so if the attacks are not hp based, and they doesnt have a buff special or Pasive, they will suck....

But please start with VE, PDK, and Mummy Eddie..

Eagleknight
10-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Visions Eddie was one of my first I leveled to 100 and right after he was 100 I benched him and haven't loaded him since he was so bad.

Demoonchild
10-06-2016, 12:58 AM
Visions Eddie was one of my first I leveled to 100 and right after he was 100 I benched him and haven't loaded him since he was so bad.

Same story here bro, Give me a hug and lets cry together...

Eagleknight
10-06-2016, 01:29 AM
Look at it this way you have it and it can't get any worse. If it was a great toon it would prolly be getting nerfed.

Kaijester
10-06-2016, 01:29 AM
Stop whining, I have three Visions Eddie...at least he will serve a purpose on the sacrificial altar.

Back to subject topic...IMO Angel of Fear and Gunner Golden Son are superb ally for their extra turn abilities.

Nekroliun
10-06-2016, 03:37 AM
Stop whining, I have three Visions Eddie...at least he will serve a purpose on the sacrificial altar.

Back to subject topic...IMO Angel of Fear and Gunner Golden Son are superb ally for their extra turn abilities.

I once posted something about how visions eddie plus an angel of fear plus any good single target damage guy plus warrior or assassin COTD have great pvp potential, the stun and extra turns are amazing! Angel of fear makes vision's self stun only 1 turn, cuz extra turn on a stunned ally removes 1 duration (i think), you pretty much wanna use blindside, 5then qttack with everything on one enemy, keep the COTD for last to get his extra turn, and cuz angel of fear you gonna get another turn, kill someone with COTD after youve sone some damage to the someone, and attack again... after that you get another extra turn cuz enemy has a stun...

Nekroliun
10-06-2016, 03:38 AM
No friendship unless I join the swag group? that's what you say?

Maybe... and maybe not... MAYBE

The Educated fool
10-07-2016, 12:01 AM

He dropped as a 3* for me...

Nekroliun
10-07-2016, 04:40 AM
He dropped as a 3* for me...

Ye just got him too... he still is amazing! Now i can actually play LOL X without using troopers :cool: