PDA

View Full Version : Guess what! I got my flying gun to 5*

Nekroliun
10-04-2016, 08:07 PM
Today i ran the warrior dung on X one time and got the legendary 3* evo shard...

And i used it1335

U wish u had a flying gun like mine!

Also i think im like the only person in this forum who had a 4* flying gun till today...

Rayray131
10-04-2016, 08:15 PM
congrats, mine is stuck at 4 for now.

Demoonchild
10-04-2016, 09:16 PM
Amazing Nekroliun!!! I must admit nothing but admiration for you, really... now make the flying gun to the top and share it in the Maximized chars thread... nice work.
(All the people maximizing the same chars, or the ones with passive, so this left me stunned (just as the awful VE Fury) after all this is just a game)

Aristo4
10-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Amazing Nekroliun!!! I must admit nothing but admiration for you, really... now make the flying gun to the top and share it in the Maximized chars thread... nice work.
(All the people maximizing the same chars, or the ones with passive, so this left me stunned (just as the awful VE Fury) after all this is just a game)

Hahaha. You got punked.

Nekroliun
10-05-2016, 03:36 PM

Ye the flying gun is just a soldier eddie with no textures... I think i let u down! :o

osiris0000
10-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Congrats! After my Pharaoh Sun Spirit, i am also on my way to upgrade my Soldier Eddie to 5*. Pounding the Dungeons whole day for 3* rainbow evo shards.

Demoonchild
10-05-2016, 05:10 PM
Ye the flying gun is just a soldier eddie with no textures... I think i let u down! :o

Hahahaha fuck myself.....

Nekroliun
10-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Hahahaha fuck myself.....

Hahahaha its my fault.....