PDA

View Full Version : Project Econo Eddie

aur0ra85
10-05-2016, 01:06 AM
I'm going to start working on my basic eddies, any advice on which I should upgrade next? I'm not gonna lie, wickerman hits hard and has some excellent skills and he's been high on my upgrade list for a while. Basic Eddie is a war beast. Speed of Light has excellent support options. Run to the Hills hurts things. And of course Mummy Eddie... I'm kinda thinking going outside the box on this one and upgrading Mummy Eddie. Why you ask? Because I don't have any other green Eddie, and I want an Eddie that can put up with a couple shots from the purple and yellow LoL to try out some auto farm ideas.
What are your thoughts?

Basic
Mummy
Run to the Hills
Wickerman
Speed of light

Aristo4
10-05-2016, 01:14 AM
Go with Mummy imo, just cause you don't have any other green eddie. Maxed wickerman hits fairly good, but you have a killer magus eddie already :D

I'm almost there with you with SoL, mummy, and wickerman to be upgraded next, but I don't worry too much about it.....
I don't have the talismans to support another 5* currently anyway, so i'll do the lol thing I had in mind the last days and 1 rainbow shard later (maybe today) i'll level a gunner sandworm :D

Coletrain
10-05-2016, 04:09 AM
Given that you already have 3 of the most powerful Eddies in Carriage, Samurai, and Soldier, I would go the strategy route. If you have some ideas on how to successfully use Mummy Eddie, I say give him a go. I think that all of the basic Eddies do/will be a part of successful teams, it's just about finding the right allies, and I think PvP could see some lesser used Eddies like Speed of Light (with his emphasis on beneficial & negative effects) becoming useful.

Reeb99
10-05-2016, 05:31 AM
Speed of Light Eddie could be useful, but he needs a stats boost. The dupe wicker man Eddie I have has quite a bit higher stats at 4 star level 80 for both of them.

If you pick SoL, he needs two health talismans at the very least. His heal scales with health unless they changed it lately. Otherwise lots of blue power talismans, preferably holy/power.

Kaijester
10-05-2016, 05:54 AM
Basic Eddie for his heal blocking Fury and coming soon tuning.

Nekroliun
10-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Imo holy smoke is best, that heal block and his stun do amazing damage and are great in general...

aur0ra85
10-06-2016, 04:16 PM
Okay, so I upgraded mummy Eddie, since it's the green rift today I'm going to hit it hard and spend a whole bunch of sands of time refills to see if I can get another one or maybe two eddies upgraded (in addition to farming gold and rare souls). I feel like next up is basic Eddie, and maybe wickerman. Anyone else have any thoughts? Anyone have an excellent build for mummy? I've got a full set each of unused energy ward and energy overwhelming, are those good sets for mummy? What's your dream talisman build?

aur0ra85
10-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Update: basic Eddie, wickerman, and mummy Eddie are all 5 stars. Just have SOL and RTTH to go. I'm kind of excited to give them all a try after the update, I've never played mummy, SOL, or RTTH before, and it's been a looooooooong time since I've used wickerman or basic Eddie. Unfortunately I guess it's going to be a while before I can outfit them all with their own talismans rather than butcher my samurai or carriage rider. :/
Oh well lol.

Toddlers
10-09-2016, 04:03 PM
You gonna have to get basic a healer imo... he dies really fast cuz his heal sux... next update that should come later this week (i hope) will give him rise which is one of he best heals imo

aur0ra85
10-09-2016, 04:36 PM
It's covered ;)

Spambot9274
10-09-2016, 07:02 PM
Who did you use???

aur0ra85
10-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Read sig.
10 chars.
Troll.

Stop voting with your ten accounts plz lol.

Spambot9274
10-09-2016, 08:04 PM
Read sig.
10 chars.
Troll.

Stop voting with your ten accounts plz lol.

Oh.. the sig...

Also i have 5 accounts, not 10!

aur0ra85
11-06-2016, 11:25 PM
K it's been a while since I've updated this thread. Project Econo Eddie is currently in full swing.

One new Eddie has been added: grim reaper

One Eddie is still 4 stars and there's not much I can do about it: Speed of Light, and I'm out of blue shards.

Finished projects:
Samurai (max skills, full damage build 6 guardian fierce)

Basic (miscellaneous 5 red talismans, 1 health overwhelming), I plan on matching these sets in the future. Damage build.

Wickerman (2 holy power, 2 holy arcane, 2 health ward), tank build.

Soldier (2 boost will, 2 guardian fierce, 2 health overwhelming) might change out the fierce for safeguard later. Tank build.

Grim Reaper (2 Ascension, 2 paladin, 2 shock). Damage build, shock might get traded out later for holy/paladin.

Future projects:
RTTH (4 strength, 2 Heath), basic tank build. This toon is next.
Mummy (2 paladin, 4 Ascension), no Ascension's to spare, they need to be farmed.
Rainmaker (already have 3 max assassin shield, will change out of someone has a better idea), no idea what to use for a talisman build on this guy. Please help lol.

Distant future:
Speed of light. (FML I'm out of blue shards).

aur0ra85
11-07-2016, 02:19 PM
So just after I made the above post last night, my birthday, I accumulated 5000 trooper points. I only have one more skill shard to go with my allied general, but I thought "screw it, it's my birthday and I want a gunner soul." And I did, and this is what the hallowed RNG gods gave me:

https://s13.postimg.org/fpnwlyzpz/image.jpg

It's been great working with you soldier Eddie, you've been a fantastic sport, you've carried this team to hell and back, but I'm sorry, I'm butchering your talismans and now you're benched. All other Eddie projects are on hold now lol. I know I was well on my way to maxing all my eddies and this guy is simply extra work, but I'm okay with it.
*end game problems*

Aristo4
11-07-2016, 03:16 PM
That's a good birthday present, happy birthday.

I too postponed other projects for my Tailgunner, and rightly so, since he rocks...I might even start dumping skillshards on him (if I ever stop buying stupid souls)

Esquatcho
11-08-2016, 03:06 AM
Very nice! Gratz!

And happy birthday :)