PDA

View Full Version : Just curious - Magus LoL Team

Demoonchild
10-05-2016, 01:41 AM
Hello everyone!!

Just wanted to know what team do you use in the Magus Dungeon, this due to the lack of good Sentinel chars...
The only one I can think of is Alliance General...

Ps: No Visions Eddie not, not at all, AT ALL!!!!!

Kaijester
10-05-2016, 01:44 AM
Pharaoh Eddie & Sentinel Allied Bomber Boy for my team. Sentinel Pyro Soldier is not bad too while Sentinel Soulless Demon can keep the Golden Son from using their annoying power abilities but Golden Son basic attack might heal all instead...so it will be good to use stun or freeze.

Still trying to get Alliance General.

Demoonchild
10-05-2016, 01:46 AM
Pharaoh is by far the best Sentinel Eddie... I have even maximize the Mummy, but is pretty "meh" too

aur0ra85
10-05-2016, 01:48 AM
Soldier, red bat, troll, hellhound. Works great on level 10. Believe it or not, samurai subs decently.

Edit: this is an auto team FYI level 100 with max custom build talismans.

Aristo4
10-05-2016, 01:52 AM
Cyborg, Undead Hunter, PSS, red golden son, carriage to prevent ghost.

Demoonchild
10-05-2016, 01:58 AM
By your responses 'till now, I see that Sentinels are not so popular!!! I have a Green Pyro(I get him with he infame Legendary soul) and I'm tempted to maximize him, but, Im sure that my grandma hits harder, with the news paper....

Reeb99
10-05-2016, 02:09 AM
I've been tempted to use a magus axis soldier in the magus dungeon to see if it prevents ghosting, but haven't tried it yet. To date I've only used Soldier Eddie, Alliance General, blue allied soldier, and Rocket Dog in this one. I just use roulette with Alliance General's buff to heal up and wait out the ghost. (EDIT: Actually I forgot, I dust off my allied cheese soldier for this one and bench the PSS. Rocket Dog stays in because of his passive and blind set)

I have a sentinel Soulless Demon, but I haven't done much with it yet. Damage seemed sort of low, but the talismans were all low level.

Aristo4
10-05-2016, 02:09 AM
Well, in an ideal world the team would include a green soulless demon, and an alliance general instead of the warriors. Just using some of troopers.

FlyingV
10-05-2016, 02:29 AM
My 'beat all' team is:

Holy smoke eddie/soldier eddie/carriage rider eddie (never need or use him)

Magus allied soldier/allied general

I have many axis general trooper champions, which makes the overall team unstoppable in all X level LOL challenges.

Ghost mode is a joke... Just wait him out and swap eddies for health reinforcement in the rare case when it's needed

Demoonchild
10-05-2016, 03:36 AM
Seems to me that Sentinels hit like kindergarten toddlers, almost all of them.
Yes the ghostling is really annoying, just extends the already long LOL death...

Ddrak
10-05-2016, 07:24 AM
I use Soldier, Magus Allied Soldier, PDK and Gunner Voidling, works perfectly in auto until lvl 8, 100% in manual at lvl 10.
PDK activates "Magical Charge" and SE goes with his Fury, then you only have to wait 3 turns for ghost to end.

BillLion
10-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Pharaoh Eddie
Alliance General
Assassin Artillery Dog
The 4th rotates and doesn't matter much

Auto farm level level X with this. I do throw carriage rider in the back seat in case I want to break autoplay and finish quicker during ghosting -which I usually don't bother.

Baba-8301
10-05-2016, 12:29 PM
Pharaoh Eddie, alliance general, green soulless demon, blue son if auto. Swap in Carriage Rider and blue allied soldier if doing it myself as it's faster but the AI always picks the least sensible time to use fury.