PDA

View Full Version : Africa - well hello from.. AND a big thank you to....

edhuntersean
10-05-2016, 11:49 AM
It's my 2nd attempt at the game. I got locked out of my account because of my own stupidity in typing my email address incorrectly. I emailed the typed in email address and I tried to report the problem to support but nothing worked (thanks developers!!). Anyway I now have my first 5* 100 character soon to be followed by my second. Half way to finishing Underworld on Madness. Great game (kak support though).
A BIG THANK YOU TO those of you who helped me with troopers. It really sped up my game playing time. To Dutch though...thanks for nothing. I requested help from you plenty of times. I suppose not everyone is helpful hey...

BillLion
10-05-2016, 11:59 AM
Welcome.

But be cool dude -no need to call someone out like that.

Demoonchild
10-05-2016, 12:42 PM
Hi edhuntersean, welcome to the jungle (sorry, another band, a not so good)!!! Let us know your In Game name...(even if I already have no space :P)

Nekroliun
10-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Hi edhuntersean, welcome to the jungle (sorry, another band, a not so good)!!! Let us know your In Game name...(even if I already have no space :P)

Hey this aint no jungle! This is a civilized and peaceful forum, with caring admins and lovely mods, and no people jumping of rooftops. Have a virtual trooper edhuntersean! And welcome to the pile... Sweet dreams... 1342

Demoonchild
10-05-2016, 04:54 PM
Hey this aint no jungle! This is a civilized and peaceful forum, with caring admins and lovely mods, and no people jumping of rooftops. Have a virtual trooper edhuntersean! And welcome to the pile... Sweet dreams... 1342

Nekro!! do you have a free trooper space?

Nekroliun
10-05-2016, 04:54 PM
Ye i have 11... Why?

Demoonchild
10-05-2016, 05:03 PM
Ye i have 11... Why?

Just added you to my list of premium troopers...

Nekroliun
10-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Just added you to my list of premium troopers...

What did i do to deserve such a curse?

Also... nice collection...

Also... duplicate general...

Also... nevermind...