PDA

View Full Version : Missing talismans

Switch
10-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Hi all

New here, but been playing for a fair bit, have a couple of talismans that I can't seem to get to drop. Hoping some people here knew of missions where these two have dropped:

Assassin Talisman - apparently drops in the kingdom of the sands

Stone Talisman - battlefield drop

I've tried quite a few missions and never had any luck finding either. Would be very grateful if anyone can tell me where they've seen then drop.

Cheers

maxdeviations
10-05-2016, 07:00 PM
there are a lot of talismans that never drop. for example - the thief, energy, stone, shield, burning .. etc - however if you are looking for assassin talismans they drop a lot in underworld. PS - do not use the stone talsman .. its broken. dos not provide the advertised result (actually it does nothing .. saving you some time). i think ascension talisman does nothing either. cheers

Demoonchild
10-05-2016, 08:24 PM
there are a lot of talismans that never drop. for example - the thief, energy, stone, shield, burning .. etc - however if you are looking for assassin talismans they drop a lot in underworld. PS - do not use the stone talsman .. its broken. dos not provide the advertised result (actually it does nothing .. saving you some time). i think ascension talisman does nothing either. cheers

Sorry Max, but Assassin Talis doesn't drop in underworld. There you can find Resistance, Resilence, Voids, maybe Death (and the penetrating) but the Assassin one is "found" on KOTS, nowhere else...