PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide next character to level up to *****

FlyingV
10-06-2016, 05:30 PM
Finally brought all Eddies to 5*/100 (talismans being a different story) and am considering next character build.

5* Eddies: Holy Smoke, Soldier,Mummy, RTTH, Carriage Rider, and Speed of Light

5* characters: Allied General, Allied Soldier, Undead Axis Soldier

Typical Team:
Holy Smoke/Soldier/Carriage Rider (never used)
Allied Soldier/Allied General

Since I have 5* Magus, Sentinel, and Assassin characters, my first thoughts would be to level a Warrior or Gunner.

These are my likely considerations:

Warrior
Golden Son
Soulless Demon
Pharaoh Sun Spirit
Demon Dog
Wicker Dog King

Gunner
Undead Hunter
Allied Bomber Boy

Others
Soulless Demon
Pharoah Sand Spirit
Wicker Dog Queen
Possessed Rockets
Pharoah Water Spirit
Soulless Demon
Burning Mummy Dog
Artillery Dog

Which would you suggest from the list? Any other rec. that I didn't include that complements the team? Obviously I'd list an axis general or child of the damned if I had one, but I have a reasonably stocked character bank (no angels, rocket dog, other Golden Sons, but have many others)

Nekroliun
10-06-2016, 05:36 PM
Finally brought all Eddies to 5*/100 (talismens being a different story) and am considering next character build.

5* Eddies: Holy Smoke, Soldier, Mummy, RTTH, Carriage Rider, and Speed of Light

5* characters: Allied General, Allied Soldier, Undead Axis Soldier

Typical Team:
Holy Smoke/Soldier/Carriage Rider (never used)
Allied Soldier/Allied General

Since I have 5* Magus, Sentinel, and Assassin characters, my first thoughts would be to level a Warrior or Gunner.

These are my likely considerations:

Warrior
Golden Son
Soulless Demon
Pharaoh Sun Spirit
Demon Dog
Pharaoh Dog King

Gunner
Undead Hunter
Allied Bomber Boy

Others
Soulless Demon
Pharoah Sand Spirit
Pharoah Dog Queen
Possessed Rockets
Pharoah Water Spirit
Soulless Demon
Burning Mummy Dog
Artillery Dog

Which would you suggest from the list? Any other rec. that I didn't include that complements the team? Obviously I'd list an axis general or child of the damned if I had one, but I have a reasonably stocked character bank (no angels, rocket dog, other Golden Sons, but have many others)

Definitely consider the assassin golden son! Ik u said u would prefer gunner/warrior but the assassin golden son is invaluable! Hes 3*... just got him...

Also on the list... ive heard some good things about the red soulles demon... and also PSS is op af... geard some things about artillery dog too...

Also... pretty sure there isnt such thing as a pharoah dog queen... pretty sure u meant the wickerdog queen...

zamasu
10-06-2016, 05:43 PM
From your list i would go with pharaoh sun spirit, he's a beast.

Also, do you have a 4* pharaoh dog king? I thought he was 5* since the beginning.

BillLion
10-06-2016, 05:45 PM
If you want an assassin I highly recommend the artillery dog -no regrets taking mine to 5

If I were you I'd also take that sentinel soulless demon to 5* -I don't have him but I would if I did

Good luck and have fun!

FlyingV
10-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the suggestions and correction, Nekro... at present I do not have any Golden Son other than the Warrior, but I do appreciate the Assassin troopers I have and will consider that for the future. I do have the Sentinel and Magus Newborn of Light characters, but hadn't considered them at present considering my team is heavily-represented by those classes (same for the Sentinel Soulless Demon)

From your list i would go with pharaoh sun spirit, he's a beast.

Also, do you have a 4* pharaoh dog king? I thought he was 5* since the beginning.

I do not have the PDK. He is 5 star IIRC. I have the Wicker Dogs King and Queen.

If you want an assassin I highly recommend the artillery dog -no regrets taking mine to 5

If I were you I'd also take that sentinel soulless demon to 5* -I don't have him but I would if I did

Good luck and have fun!

I am thinking about both of these characters, but ahead of my first 5* warrior character? Not sure. My Eddie is warrior, but it might be nice to have a warrior character to take out Sentinel enemy waves, such as the LOL time warp mission featured today.

FlyingV
10-06-2016, 05:58 PM
So far, the Pharoah Sun Spirit sounds like the most logical first choice with Sentinel Soulless Demon or Assassin Artillery dog as possible alternates.

Agree/disagree?

aur0ra85
10-06-2016, 06:03 PM
I find the best parties buff each other, and therefore are similar colour(s).
For your next upgrade I would highly consider the green demon, he's exceptional. PSS is not the be all and end all, but he's a fantastic multipurpose healer and it looks like your party could use an AOE healer.
Both artillery dogs are also good choices.
I feel like moving on from the blue allied cheese soldier is your best bet, and leveling the green demon should be the highest priority for an auto farm team with soldier Eddie. Next up, I'd prob go with the PSS to sub for the allied general for the auto farm team in underworld. Add general back for the rifts and it should be GG. Change up your Eddie and talisman build(s) to suit different rifts ->soldier Eddie benefits from a health overwhelming talisman in one of the spots.
This kind of party makeup would probably allow you to auto farm almost every level in the game.

Demoonchild
10-06-2016, 06:03 PM
The Artillery Dog is the one I choose. His pasive will grant inmunity for 1 turn in every battle to all allies with new incoming update. Plus really nice Damage, plus Endure that prevents death for 2 turns... C'mon!! evolve this puppy, He deserves it.

FlyingV
10-06-2016, 06:19 PM
Interesting points, demoon and aurora. It's a given they will all get their turn when the shards find their way to me.

I like the artillery dog's AOE, but feel the endure is redundant when soldier eddie has it, no?

Seems like the Sentinel souless demon and PSS are the strongest competitors for first priority.

Frost
10-06-2016, 06:34 PM
Visions Eddie!!!!

FlyingV
10-06-2016, 06:37 PM
I don't have Visions Eddie, which makes my life so sadly unfulfilling and incomplete...

<sigh> one day I will rise to prominence with visions leading the possessed rifle and corrupted ox skull, and PVP will be my personal bitch!

Demoonchild
10-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Visions Eddie!!!!

You forgot the "Fuckin'" just before "Visions Eddie"...

Demoonchild
10-06-2016, 06:44 PM
I don't have Visions Eddie, which makes my life so sadly unfulfilling and incomplete...

<sigh> one day I will rise to prominence with visions leading the possessed rifle and corrupted ox skull, and PVP will be my personal bitch!

WOW A team with the "fuckin'" Visions Eddie, the rifle and the Corrupted Ox Soul, just reminds me of Tri Lamnda team(lambda lambda lambda) from the "Revenge of the Nerds" movie... VE would be Louis... what a losers!

FlyingV
10-06-2016, 06:47 PM
...or Ogre who just put his head through a cinder block wall and stood there dazed for a few minutes as the chaos ensued.

Demoonchild
10-06-2016, 06:54 PM
...or Ogre who just put his head through a cinder block wall and stood there dazed for a few minutes as the chaos ensued.

:eek:

The Educated fool
10-06-2016, 10:01 PM
WOW A team with the "fuckin'" Visions Eddie, the rifle and the Corrupted Ox Soul, just reminds me of Tri Lamnda team(lambda lambda lambda) from the "Revenge of the Nerds" movie... VE would be Louis... what a losers!

Everything about this analogy is awesome.