PDA

View Full Version : Gen question on trooper use...

FlyingV
10-06-2016, 06:29 PM
I use your trooper and win the mission... I get 25 badges and (I assume) you get 25 also.

I use your trooper and lose... I get 0 badges, but do you get 25 since I used you, or 0 since I lost?

AmBush-UK
10-06-2016, 06:40 PM
Correct, its harsh but thats the way they made it work even if the game crashes(freezes)
Another thing that a lot of people dont agree should happen but does:mad:

FlyingV
10-06-2016, 06:43 PM
So when you say 'correct', i assume you mean that to confirm that a loss (or crash) = zero points for both self and the trooper, right?

Demoonchild
10-06-2016, 07:02 PM
You must win and finish the run to get the 25 trooper badge, for you and for your troopers, so better do not use Nekroliun Nomad... Hahaha

Ian
10-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Used a trooper on Battlefield Madness secret location last night. It was the first time I'd unlocked it and the game crashed when the boss died so I didnt get the "victory" screen or see what loot I got. Re-started and tried to do the level again; it was locked and I had 2 out of three skulls on it, so hopefully something somewhere flagged those badges - not bothered about as much mine but I don't like to let people down if I'm using their champion.

Spambot9274
10-09-2016, 01:07 PM
You must win and finish the run to get the 25 trooper badge, for you and for your troopers, so better do not use Nekroliun Nomad... Hahaha

Nekroliun used to get alot of badges using the nomad, which means that his nomad helped alot of people... atleast he hopes so... also Nekroliun switched his nomad for a soldier eddie, cuz that's generic af, and hes not even a good soldier eddie...

AppleJuice
10-12-2016, 04:48 AM
Nekroliun used to get alot of badges using the nomad, which means that his nomad helped alot of people... atleast he hopes so... also Nekroliun switched his nomad for a soldier eddie, cuz that's generic af, and hes not even a good soldier eddie...
I think I'd rather have your Nomad as a trooper again Nekro .. lol

Nekroliun
10-12-2016, 12:43 PM
I think I'd rather have your Nomad as a trooper again Nekro .. lol

Why... is it cuz my soldier is just op? And you dont want a char that kills everything in one hit???

AppleJuice
10-12-2016, 01:12 PM
Why... is it cuz my soldier is just op? And you dont want a char that kills everything in one hit??? Yes I can't stand 5* eddies!

Nekroliun
10-12-2016, 01:23 PM
Yes I can't stand 5* eddies!

Tbh using a trooper's champ makes me realise how shit i am at the game...

AppleJuice
10-12-2016, 01:27 PM
Tbh using a trooper's champ makes me realise how shit i am at the game...
Me too to be honest.. lol at least you've finished the game I'm still stuck halfway through Underworld Madness

Nekroliun
10-12-2016, 01:49 PM
Me too to be honest.. lol at least you've finished the game I'm still stuck halfway through Underworld Madness

Damn... i was stuck in underworld madness... till i decoded that i was gonna stop doing LOL and did all of underworld madness in one night...