PDA

View Full Version : Gamechanger?

FlyingV
10-06-2016, 07:29 PM
What if [F'in] Visions Eddie had the fury attack reversed (ALL enemies stunned 2 rounds while [F'in] VE was stunned for only one?)

Would that redeem the character?

I would also suggest an homage in PVP:

Whenever [F'in] VE was deployed in PVP, the Clairvoyant appears exclaiming "Aaaaah!!!! It's Visions Eddie!!!!" Whereupon all opponent eddies turn to RTTH eddies of equal level and talismans and all toons become Magus Meatheads (eyeballs) of equal level and talismans.

Seems legit to me.

Demoonchild
10-06-2016, 09:06 PM
What if [F'in] Visions Eddie had the fury attack reversed (ALL enemies stunned 2 rounds while [F'in] VE was stunned for only one?)

Would that redeem the character?

I would also suggest an homage in PVP:

Whenever [F'in] VE was deployed in PVP, the Clairvoyant appears exclaiming "Aaaaah!!!! It's Visions Eddie!!!!" Whereupon all opponent eddies turn to RTTH eddies of equal level and talismans and all toons become Magus Meatheads (eyeballs) of equal level and talismans.

Seems legit to me.

Just one correction....
The Clairvoyant appears exclaiming "Aaaaah!!!! It's [F'in]Visions Eddie!!!!"

Talking seriusly, to improve just the Fury is not enough, [F'in]VE will still be shit, maybe a little less but shit anyways.
He needs almost a complete remade, as the whole Sentinels Class needs, a revision..

Baba-8301
10-06-2016, 09:28 PM
as the whole Sentinels Class needs, a revision..

A bit harsh - Pharaoh Eddie, Allied General and Green Soulless Demon get plenty of work in my rifts teams.

FlyingV
10-06-2016, 11:47 PM
A bit harsh - Pharaoh Eddie, Allied General and Green Soulless Demon get plenty of work in my rifts teams.

AG is my prized possession and SD is close by on the list, but there isn't a sentinel eddie that I have found to be worth a damn, fwiw.

Kaijester
10-07-2016, 01:40 AM
IMO sentinel class character are great except Visions Eddie. They are meant to be tanky and not high damage dealer...however I think Assassin class character need some love on their overall build.

Vaseodin
10-07-2016, 02:24 AM
There are a lot of good sentinel non-eddie characters. I posted a while back saying sentinels needed a rework but looking at the current rosters I feel it's mostly sentinel Eddies that still need some love (except for pharaoh). They're not game breaking bad by any means. Now what Kai said about assassins... I say let's wait for the update and see just how much the marks help the class as a whole.

Demoonchild
10-07-2016, 12:04 PM
Was a mistake to put all the Sentinels in the same sack...
Obviously AG, Pharaoh Eddie, and this or that char can be excluded, but the rest is pretty "meh"...
None of my troopers have Sentinels as Champion(just the Pharaoh and his overpowered Fury) so thats telling me that Im not so wrong....