PDA

View Full Version : Power abilities

TrooperEddie666
10-07-2016, 08:44 AM
I'm using soldier eddie and a red and purple soulless demon. Can anyone help me out with the power abilities for these characters because regardless of what skill i use i don't seem to be able to get 3 skulls! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nekroliun
10-07-2016, 08:48 AM
Depends on the skull requirement???

TrooperEddie666
10-07-2016, 09:41 AM
Varying. One requires basic abilities only. Some amount of perfect hits (which i got) and 2 power abilities. Barren sun battle on madness. Just can't seem to get it regardless of what i do. Thanks for your help too.

osiris0000
10-07-2016, 09:49 AM
I'm using soldier eddie and a red and purple soulless demon. Can anyone help me out with the power abilities for these characters because regardless of what skill i use i don't seem to be able to get 3 skulls! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It looks like you mixed up about power abilities and 3 skulls. Only thing connected with power abilities and 3 skulls are missions like "Use 5 power abilities" etc. You can do 3 missions for 3 skulls in same time, but you can also do 1 mission each time to get particular skull. If you need to finish a mission like "Use 5 power abilities", just focus on using the power abilities 5 time in the game. Power ability is the little button in the down right corner on your screen with a number on it, ıt shows when you play game.

In order to get all 3 skulls, you must complete requirements for each skull on every level in the particular map. Hope this helps.

osiris0000
10-07-2016, 09:52 AM
Varying. One requires basic abilities only. Some amount of perfect hits (which i got) and 2 power abilities. Barren sun battle on madness. Just can't seem to get it regardless of what i do. Thanks for your help too.

Okay, Then you need to play several times. Just play with only Basic abilities one time, on the next game just do that 2 power abilities. You can't get this done in one time. Get them one by one.