PDA

View Full Version : I cry every time...

Nekroliun
10-07-2016, 10:40 AM
Just got a rare soul! Hell yeah! Opened it up...

OH SHIT NUMBER OF THE BEAST KICKED IN, OH SHIT PURPLE LIGHTS OF DOOM!!!

...i got a wickerman eddie, end my misery please :D :D :D

WHY MUST THE GAME HATE ME, A 4* OF LIKE THE WORST STARTING EDDIE??? (Actually its not the worst but i said that to make it more dramatic)

Atleast it saved me some of my precious evo shards... my original wickerman eddie is still a 2*...

Demoonchild
10-07-2016, 11:53 AM
That was shit Nekro... I get another bad copy of Eddie Wickerman, just after leveling up the original to 4*... sell him. Just a few days after that, I get another one from a magus soul... he's keeping the bench warm, ready for the Sacrifice Altar....

osiris0000
10-07-2016, 12:20 PM
Guys, when i was checking some trooper teams I SAW A PERSON WHO HAVE 2 PHARAOH EDDIE! I mean come on.. How is that possible? Since my account look like a pet shop with all the owls and dogs..

Nekroliun
10-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Guys, when i was checking some trooper teams I SAW A PERSON WHO HAVE 2 PHARAOH EDDIE! I mean come on.. How is that possible? Since my account look like a pet shop with all the owls and dogs..

Ha! 2 pharoah eddies? Das nothing compared to eagleknight's collection...

Eagleknight
10-07-2016, 03:48 PM
My collection is not that good no general, prisoner, samurai, cyborg ect. For the amount of
Farming I do I have bad luck with souls. But I will be ready for sacrifice whenever it gets here.

Nekroliun
10-07-2016, 04:03 PM
My collection is not that good no general, prisoner, samurai, cyborg ect. For the amount of
Farming I do I have bad luck with souls. But I will be ready for sacrifice whenever it gets here.

But the amount of 4* you have is absurd... and tbh not alot have the prisoner and cyborg and also there are 2 generals, imma guess u meant the ex commander...

Eagleknight
10-07-2016, 04:58 PM
I meant both as I don't have either haha. I have tons of 4s because it so easy to lvl them I sell more mats then I use for lvling because of space issues. 5* are harder to lvl and are not cost effective gold wise.

Nekroliun
10-07-2016, 05:09 PM
I meant both as I don't have either haha. I have tons of 4s because it so easy to lvl them I sell more mats then I use for lvling because of space issues. 5* are harder to lvl and are not cost effective gold wise.

Actually why dont i do that, 3* evolving is really REALLY easy! But no never doing that unless sacrifice comes

Also thats sad... both generals... what a a sad person...