PDA

View Full Version : What are you favorite character pairings in Battlefield and Underworld?

Rayray131
10-07-2016, 02:41 PM
And for what reasons.

Witkacy
10-08-2016, 05:45 PM
For me the choice is quite simply I guess... Troll Warrior (shield passive), CR Eddie (healing himself and so companions) and The Nomad (LOTS of damage)... First two have all maxed up (Talismans & Skills), Nomad just maxed talismans, saving trooper points to upgrade him definitely - yet it never happened that I would loose any battle upon Battlefield or Underworld...

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 05:51 PM
I use the nomad, alliance general and soldier for everything! Works like a charm! The nomad's vanish, general's crit buff and soldier eddie's roullete are all amazing abilities that have synergy together... alliance general's crit buff can actually crit heal you! It heals from 8k per heal to 13k per heal! And vanish makes soldier heal without me worrying about him getting killed... also roullete gives accuracy... which is epic...

Baba-8301
10-08-2016, 07:15 PM
Soldier Eddie / red PSS / blue golden son for auto. Every attack does damage and there is some incidental healing. Soldier Eddie / red CotD / blue allied soldier for manual. Tons of damage and sensible use of defences. Add Pharaoh Eddie in case of proper trouble (Lightbringer madness phase 3...).

Toddlers
10-08-2016, 07:20 PM
Soldier Eddie / red PSS / blue golden son for auto. Every attack does damage and there is some incidental healing. Soldier Eddie / red CotD / blue allied soldier for manual. Tons of damage and sensible use of defences. Add Pharaoh Eddie in case of proper trouble (Lightbringer madness phase 3...).

Why what is on the 3rd wave?

Reeb99
10-08-2016, 10:13 PM
I run soldier Eddie, Alliance General, and Rocket Dog on auto. Fighting spirits level most of the time unless I'm subbing troopers. Rocket Dog's passive + Alliance General's buff means auto healing by doing physical damage. The only downside is that rocket dog's power move isn't that great, and the AI likes to use it too often. Sometimes I help out with targeting to make sure the freeze mines/rockets die first.

Olevipoeg
10-08-2016, 11:02 PM
Corrupt General for damage, Warrior Troll for protection, Soldier Eddie ( because I don't have any other good Eddie )

Baba-8301
10-09-2016, 06:28 AM
Why what is on the 3rd wave?

Lots of reflect shields from the red trolls. It hurts like hell if you just nuke them down. If you don't just nuke them down then the purple trolls do horrible things to Soldier Eddie...

Eagleknight
10-09-2016, 08:07 AM
I like soldier Eddie red rocked dog and nomad. Too just burn through everything. When I'm bored I change out nomad for either red pss or angel of fear. I have found it is easy to sub the third spot with a heavy hitter but two aoe toons in the group work best. I have never used any toons with a reflect shield to win, I need to practice with them for pvp.