PDA

View Full Version : Sentinel rare soul doesnt like the general...

Nekroliun
10-07-2016, 05:24 PM
So sad that i just realised that the alliance general is NOT in the top prises of the sentinel soul... wtf blizzard... they put the freaking allied bomber boy... and left the general... they put VISIONS EDDIE (no offense to the lord) butthey left out the general..

WHYYYY he needs more notice...

Personally i didnt know he existed... till i got him as my first 5*...

The Educated fool
10-07-2016, 05:36 PM
He was my first 5* too... never got the love he should have though, since he didn't fit in well with my blue boys... :cool:

Nekroliun
10-07-2016, 05:45 PM
He was my first 5* too... never got the love he should have though, since he didn't fit in well with my blue boys... :cool:

I got lucky with 2 5* chars that i dont need to say who they are cuz everyone knows them, so he fit in perfectly with his amazing passive and ability!

The Educated fool
10-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Now that my blue team is finally getting respectable, my Allied General is going to get more love...

Frost
10-07-2016, 06:03 PM
wtf blizzard...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm not the only person here pissed at them!!!

Nekroliun
10-07-2016, 06:07 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm not the only person here pissed at them!!!

Of ur not! Tbh blizzard had made shit decisions for like 3 months... things like purify for priest, making wow players live in wod for a year and releasing diablo 3, actually scratch diablo 3, reaper of souls fixed the game...

Frost
10-07-2016, 08:11 PM
reaper of souls fixed the game...

Jus that it didn't unfortunately :(

Nekroliun
10-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Jus that it didn't unfortunately :(

It had mixed reviews, i personally enjoyed it, imo one of the worst decisions ever made by blizzard was that they made tyreal a human... he used to be an epic angel... too bad... but reaper of souls came in with the amazing trials, intresting lore and many good charecters... and by good charecter i mean every single char that isnt azmudan... he ruined diablo 3