PDA

View Full Version : (F'in)Visions Eddie VS Mummy Eddie

Demoonchild
10-07-2016, 05:44 PM
Hello guys!!

Just finished in testing both character from the main title of this thread, and I just got something clear... Mummy Eddie deals more damage than Visions Eddie, with all his attacks, in all the possible talisman combinations (green and blue)
Plus he has chance to stun enemies in his basic attack. He's best due that all the damage is based on HP, (F'in)Visions Eddie, instead, mix Damage based on HP with only magical, wich is horrid due to his low stat on Magic.
That's doesnt mean that Mummy Eddie is better, I would call him, "less shitty".
Maybe if you need a healer, (F'in)VE could be useful, or the Titan Shield ability, but that's on you...

I could extend this thread, telling you the testing locations, talismans, etc... but, no. :p

Ringe666-7406
10-08-2016, 09:31 AM
How much damage per hit can you get with Mummy Eddie... Long ago I saw a Mummy that dealt 5k damage? Did you manage to achieve this number? :D

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Hello guys!!

Just finished in testing both character from the main title of this thread, and I just got something clear... Mummy Eddie deals more damage than Visions Eddie, with all his attacks, in all the possible talisman combinations (green and blue)
Plus he has chance to stun enemies in his basic attack. He's best due that all the damage is based on HP, (F'in)Visions Eddie, instead, mix Damage based on HP with only magical, wich is horrid due to his low stat on Magic.
That's doesnt mean that Mummy Eddie is better, I would call him, "less shitty".
Maybe if you need a healer, (F'in)VE could be useful, or the Titan Shield ability, but that's on you...

I could extend this thread, telling you the testing locations, talismans, etc... but, no. :p

Well we gotta wait till pvp comes and you fight a mummy with visions... that should decide the fate of this battle!

Ringe666-7406
10-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Well we gotta wait till pvp comes and you fight a mummy with visions... that should decide the fate of this battle!

I think I have a master plan for defeating VE with Mummy :D Can't wait to test it :D

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Lemme guess, cuz visions has a self stun u gonna use mummy's abilities that get more power if the oponnent is stunned?

Ringe666-7406
10-08-2016, 01:05 PM
Nope... It is connected to VE's Fury, so you're just half right :D

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Nope... It is connected to VE's Fury, so you're just half right :D

I give up...

Ringe666-7406
10-08-2016, 02:10 PM
I give up...

Immunity for him, then after VE stuns himself remove debuffs from allies and keep going :D

aur0ra85
10-08-2016, 02:16 PM
I think it would be funny for VE to stun himself, and then have SoL extend negative effects lmao.

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Immunity for him, then after VE stuns himself remove debuffs from allies and keep going :D

I think it would be funny for VE to stun himself, and then have SoL extend negative effects lmao.

Guys... YOU ARE GENIUSES

Hypnos
10-08-2016, 03:28 PM
But can pharaoh Eddie kill the beast in his first phase like visions Eddie can?

Ringe666-7406
10-08-2016, 03:39 PM
Guys... YOU ARE GENIUSES

I know thanks :D But now everyone knows my tactics :P As for Aurora's comment, yeah, but I guess I'd have to pick SoL for extension or Mummy to remove debuffs on my team... SoL would be good if I stunned him then prolonged it, but yeah, no Irony Maiden then :D

AppleJuice
10-08-2016, 03:47 PM
But can pharaoh Eddie kill the beast in his first phase like visions Eddie can?

Explain how he can do that? ��

Hypnos
10-08-2016, 04:15 PM
Explain how he can do that? ��

The same way carriage rider Eddie does it.. lol. I'm pretty sure it's a bug but his ability "Take" has a 50% chance to remove beneficial effects and for some reason when this triggers the beast dies after his first phase.

At least he's not total muck (for now).

Ringe666-7406
10-09-2016, 01:20 PM
The same way carriage rider Eddie does it.. lol. I'm pretty sure it's a bug but his ability "Take" has a 50% chance to remove beneficial effects and for some reason when this triggers the beast dies after his first phase.

At least he's not total muck (for now).

Hmmm, I now wonder if SoL Eddie could do that too... :D

Nekroliun
10-09-2016, 01:23 PM
Hmmm, I now wonder if SoL Eddie could do that too... :D

Nope... his ability doesnt remove the effects... it blocks them... i tried it...

Ringe666-7406
10-09-2016, 03:14 PM
Nope... his ability doesnt remove the effects... it blocks them... i tried it...

That's one thing, and what about transfer buff from enemies to self :D And also, if you block buffs will that yellow buff appear anyway? I suppose yes, since you said it, but just want to read it exactly like that :D

Aristo4
10-10-2016, 05:54 PM
Just seen a trooper with a maxed skills/talismans visions eddie as a champion :cool:

BillLion
10-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Just seen a trooper with a maxed skills/talismans visions eddie as a champion :cool:

One of my troopers has him as their champion. No prob -he just comes along for the ride each day :)

Nekroliun
10-10-2016, 06:00 PM

What a legend

Aristo4
10-10-2016, 06:00 PM
One of my troopers has him as their champion. No prob -he just comes along for the ride each day :)

The weird thing is this vision has 19 skillshards on him out of 21 possible :eek:
Demoonchild would freak out

Nekroliun
10-10-2016, 06:02 PM
The weird thing is this vision has 19 skillshards on him out of 21 possible :eek:

This guy must really like visions! Also u sure ur not talking about demoonchild? Hes the one preaching about how visions is the all powerful god of destruction!

zamasu
10-10-2016, 06:05 PM
This guy must really like visions! Also u sure ur not talking about demoonchild? Hes the one preaching about how visions is the all powerful god of destruction!

Beerus-sama?

Nekroliun
10-10-2016, 06:20 PM
Beerus-sama?

Oh i get it... Good reference... 1+ from me

Vaseodin
10-10-2016, 07:29 PM
Just wait for PvP. My Mummy Eddie is going to annihilate every single one of you guys. Yes, even those of you with Visions Eddie as your champion.

BillLion
10-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Demoonchild would freak out

OK -that just took it to another level. He'll be the one laughing when V.E. eventually gets a well-deserved buff

Demoonchild
10-11-2016, 01:41 PM
Guys I promise to make a serious thread of (F'n)VE VS Mummy after the update...(I'll be a little busy this week).
I think that is a battle that deserves it's own thread, only compared with oldies Fights of the Century... Ali vs Foreman, Sugar Ray vs Lamotta... or maybe this...

Ringe666-7406
10-11-2016, 01:43 PM
Guys I promise to make a serious thread of (F'n)VE VS Mummy after the update...(I'll be a little busy this week).
I think that is a battle that deserves it's own thread, only compared with oldies Fights of the Century... Ali vs Foreman, Sugar Ray vs Lamotta... or maybe this...

Hahaha, just great, can't wait to read that study :D \m/

Nekroliun
10-11-2016, 02:17 PM

In a duel to the death? I like the idea! Only prob is... who would use mummy... in pvp... except for vaseodin i dont see anyone maining mummy...

Demoonchild
10-11-2016, 03:20 PM
In a duel to the death? I like the idea! Only prob is... who would use mummy... in pvp... except for vaseodin i dont see anyone maining mummy...

Hahaha Vaseodin must have a nice strategy, maybe he's planing a Tag team between (F'n) VE and mummy!!! (The not so deadly team, the "hardy" green boys, the Degeneration B(for Beast))

Nekroliun
10-11-2016, 03:29 PM
Hahaha Vaseodin must have a nice strategy, maybe he's planing a Tag team between (F'n) VE and mummy!!! (The not so deadly team, the "hardy" green boys, the Degeneration B(for Beast))

Lol... i dont think tagging between eddies is gonna be available in pvp... too op... too annoying

Also... vas could you switch your champ to mummy? I wanna test him out...

Ringe666-7406
10-16-2016, 05:03 PM
Vase, you still here? Have you experienced lowered HP talismans yet? I am beginning to wonder if I should upgrade more Overwhelming for defense, or go with Ward for magic, since HP should now be the same. I would appreciate your opinion. Tried sending a PM but it says your inbox is full...

Kardas
10-17-2016, 12:21 PM
@ Nekroliun: I recently maximized my Mummy as well if you want. He's got 4 maxed Health Overwhelming, a maxed misc green and a 4* blue Talisman currently. With maxed Skill Shards.

Once I get hit with Shrodinger's Update I plan to replace the Overwhelming greens with Mystical greens (considering Mummy only needs HP for his attacks), and add in an Energy set.

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 01:39 PM
Well overwhelming wasnt always the best for every char, i equipped my general with 3 mysticals and 3 overwhelming, i think defence is more important than attacking on sentinels so i went with def and mr

Ringe666-7406
10-18-2016, 05:02 PM
Well overwhelming wasnt always the best for every char, i equipped my general with 3 mysticals and 3 overwhelming, i think defence is more important than attacking on sentinels so i went with def and mr

More HP and more Defense (against reds) with Overwhelming :P

Nekroliun
10-18-2016, 05:09 PM
More HP and more Defense (against reds) with Overwhelming :P

Yea but mystical gives mr, which is also important