PDA

View Full Version : Just bought 100 slot

FlyingV
10-07-2016, 06:01 PM
I have 72 characters give or take, and have just opened my available slots from 85 to 100.

'Why do such a thing,' you may ask considering how rare characters are few and far between whereas the usual suspects seem to reoccur endlessly. It's true, I am not expecting to add anything significant to the ranks… Not anytime soon at least. I am simply tired of having more than 1 million available gold in the bank because we are in the midst of an evolutionary drought.

I would be lucky to upgrade a four-star talisman within a two-week period, and that seems to be the same for upgrading to a five-star character. It is nice to have a surplus of money, until it becomes a glaring reminder that your progress has all but stagnated. So here's to my slots!

The Educated fool
10-08-2016, 09:59 PM
It's a fine investment in a hopeful future. :cool:

Kardas
10-09-2016, 06:00 PM
What I do is save all 3+* dupes for the Sacrifice mechanic in a few weeks. So that's a possible use for the slots...

Nicko
10-09-2016, 06:36 PM
Can't wait to see how Sacrifice works

There seems to be a lot of high hopes around here for it. Let's hope it delivers...

MuadDib-7367
10-10-2016, 01:41 PM
I used my extra gold to max character slots as well. Needed the characters to hold on to more talisman.