PDA

View Full Version : Hardest level ever?

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 12:48 PM
What do you think is the hardest level in the game? Id personally say gunner dung X... bullshit level...

FlyingV
10-08-2016, 12:56 PM
All of the time warp Lord of light X challenges are readily beatable with a capable party. While the same maybe consider true with number of the beast, you have nearly twice the amount of waves for all of your characters to survive, and the mass damage doled out by the beast when changing classes can very easily exceed current hit points.

I can fail any of these missions from time to time. I can beat any of these missions quite regularly. However, for the reasons assigned above I would state the number of the beast to be the challenge with the most potential for failure.

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 12:58 PM
All of the time warp Lord of light X challenges are readily beatable with a capable party. While the same maybe consider true with number of the beast, you have nearly twice the amount of waves for all of your characters to survive, and the mass damage doled out by the beast when changing classes can very easily exceed current hit points.

I can fail any of these missions from time to time. I can beat any of these missions quite regularly. However, for the reasons assigned above I would state the number of the beast to be the challenge with the most potential for failure.

number Of The Beast is really hard yes... but carriage rider can pretty much destroy the beast with his fury and with that the level becomes easy af

aur0ra85
10-08-2016, 01:02 PM
number Of The Beast is really hard yes... but carriage rider can pretty much destroy the beast with his fury and with that the level becomes easy af

That's a bug and it crops up on the blue LoL too.

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 01:40 PM
That's a bug and it crops up on the blue LoL too.

Y ik but till its fixed, NOTB will remain a medium difficulty imo

FlyingV
10-08-2016, 01:50 PM

There still Remain a few assumptions however.

My undead axis soldier (assassin) can easily strip the beast of his protective mantle when he is retreating in anticipation of change in class. This makes that level extremely easy, however there still remains four previous waves through which this character must survive.

Absent some strategic mishandling, I don't see any difficulty getting to the boss wave in any Lord of light mission. Once there with a full team or even one strong toon, and nearly every boss can be outmuscled or out-endured, even without diabling fury defenses. For example my ally general can obliterate a fury shield... No special debuffs necessary whatsoever

aur0ra85
10-08-2016, 02:05 PM
I suspect all LoL levels can be auto farmed with custom teams, especially post update as many skills and Passives ATM do not work on the yellow LoL. NOTB may or may not, but if any team is able to do it, I would suggest Carriage rider, the prisoner, and PSS with tank builds.

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 02:08 PM
I suspect all LoL levels can be auto farmed with custom teams, especially post update as many skills and Passives ATM do not work on the yellow LoL. NOTB may or may not, but if any team is able to do it, I would suggest Carriage rider, the prisoner, and PSS with tank builds.

Yeah they all can be, but gunner dung is tricky... his ult is bs... his attacks deal alot od damage... and sometimes he repeats the same attack like 5 times in a row!!! Dont ask me how idk

aur0ra85
10-08-2016, 02:14 PM
I suspect post update that pharoah and maybe a couple of water spirits may be able to auto NOTB too, but Idk, I've never used pharoah against the beast. At preset it seems to be a moot point, because the drop rate in game of death appears to be the same as NOTB minus some gold.

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 02:46 PM
You know what i suspect? I suspect pharaoh eddie and 3 pharaoh water spirits being a demonic pvp team...