PDA

View Full Version : How to unlock the talisman slot(s) Eddie has in skill section?

Witkacy
10-08-2016, 05:02 PM
Evening folks :)

I've noticed that some of my troopers have Eddies (the Pharaoh, or the basic one) with unlocked talisman slots in skill settings... So I am curious how to unlock it... Any special combination of talismans or anything else... Anybody knows? Thanks :)

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Taismand that have abilities like cyclone talisman's cyclone shield go there, in battle a new button for the ability comes up... dont bother using the talisman skills... they are useless...

aur0ra85
10-08-2016, 05:13 PM
Cyclone has a reduce fury on enemy team or some other special ability I can't remember. I haven't tried it in a long time, not sure if it's still complete trash.

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 05:19 PM
It is complete trash, i'd rather put an actual talisman... over this... "thing"

Witkacy
10-08-2016, 05:32 PM
Thanks - good to know :) BTW @ Nekro - I've added you to my troopers ;)

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Thanks - good to know :) BTW @ Nekro - I've added you to my troopers ;)

Accepted my friend!

aur0ra85
10-08-2016, 05:36 PM
Don't use his nomad lol

maxdeviations
10-08-2016, 05:36 PM
i have not seen a few talismans drop in a while .. burning, thief, energy etc . does anyone seen any of them drop ? and if so .. where ?

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 05:53 PM
I got 3 energy while playing through the main story... and 2 burning from the reward for completing a level early game... and 1 thief (that i sold...) that dropped in the secret level in kingdom of sands...

They are all pretty rare, i heard you have a chance of 1 in 1000 to get the one you want... with the stat that you want...

maxdeviations
10-08-2016, 06:06 PM
wow .. that sucks

aur0ra85
10-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Chances are lower for a thief set...
The rare talismans cept for the burning and shock all drop in kingdom of sands. The guess is 1/1000 yes or something absurd. It's not worth the time investment at this point. If you HAVE to HAVE them like I did, good luck to you sir. FYI, I couldn't get a single thief to drop, the only decent ones were energy and assassin.

Spambot9274
10-08-2016, 06:24 PM
Don't use his nomad lol

Excuse me, i dunno who this nekro is and im totally not him using another account but im pretty sure he switched to a soldier eddie to please a bunch of elitists...

Witkacy
10-08-2016, 06:33 PM
Actually regarding the thief set I've got 8 of them during two days while was farming battlefield madness in looking for piercing talismans (fierce) for my Nomad... The bad is ALL of the thieves ones were onslaught :( I have no idea where I could use them, so sold couple already... The same story goes with invisibility ones (all bulwark) - yet lately I thought that I might be packed them into my blue bat... Yet he/she is on the very end on my upgrade list... As I upgraded fully 2/3 of my daily characters team the game is easy enough to farm a lot on underworld madness and get the resources to missing links in blue team - Corrupt General and so PDK...

aur0ra85
10-08-2016, 06:41 PM
Actually regarding the thief set I've got 8 of them during two days while was farming battlefield madness in looking for piercing talismans (fierce) for my Nomad... The bad is ALL of the thieves ones were onslaught :( I have no idea where I could use them, so sold couple already... The same story goes with invisibility ones (all bulwark) - yet lately I thought that I might be packed them into my blue bat... Yet he/she is on the very end on my upgrade list... As I upgraded fully 2/3 of my daily characters team the game is easy enough to farm a lot on underworld madness and get the resources to missing links in blue team - Corrupt General and so PDK...
Never seen a thief drop on battlefield... Piercing isn't worth it FYI, especially for the nomad as he does true damage. It doesn't trigger enough nor for a long enough duration/needs a slight buff. Speaking of buffs, the blue bat could use one... As could the green bat who could use his blue slot changed to green or yellow. I'm rambling now lol.

Toddlers
10-08-2016, 06:42 PM
Never seen a thief drop on battlefield... Piercing isn't worth it FYI, especially for the nomad as he does true damage. It doesn't trigger enough nor for a long enough duration/needs a slight buff. Speaking of buffs, the blue bat could use one... As could the green bat who could use his blue slot changed to green or yellow. I'm rambling now lol.

Whats true damage???

aur0ra85
10-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Whats true damage???

Beat yourself in the face with a shovel please. Troll. Lol

Nekroliun
10-08-2016, 06:46 PM
Beat yourself in the face with a shovel please. Troll. Lol
Why so mean to new people aurora? There are kids here you know!

Witkacy
10-08-2016, 06:52 PM
Too bad I didn't know all this about pierce talismans earlier... And upgraded them fully (I've spent lots and lots of sand to get the ones I wanted to... So now I have no other choice than to use them LOL OK Have a nice evening... I am off to Poland - Denmark qualifying game ;)