PDA

View Full Version : Let the rare gunner souls drop in the dungeons too please

slauki
10-09-2016, 08:53 AM
Hi there,

i posted this in another thread and i think this would be a good idea. The rare gunner souls are way to rare since you can only buy them with trooper badges, and from time to time they will drop in the secret locations. Especially when you prefer not to buy the rare gunner souls, because they are so expensive you won't be able to get any of them for many weeks. This is a little hard, since the assassin/gunner characters are very interesting to play with.

Maybe it would be possible to implement some of the following suggestions:

1. let the rare gunner souls drop in the dungeon too
2. Lower the price for the gunner rare souls in the trooperstore
3. increase the droprate in the secret locations
4. add another possibility to get them

Maybe some of the devs could think about this.

aur0ra85
10-09-2016, 12:23 PM
Seconded.
10 chars

Spambot9274
10-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Hi there,

i posted this in another thread and i think this would be a good idea. The rare gunner souls are way to rare since you can only buy them with trooper badges, and from time to time they will drop in the secret locations. Especially when you prefer not to buy the rare gunner souls, because they are so expensive you won't be able to get any of them for many weeks. This is a little hard, since the assassin/gunner characters are very interesting to play with.

Maybe it would be possible to implement some of the following suggestions:

1. let the rare gunner souls drop in the dungeon too
2. Lower the price for the gunner rare souls in the trooperstore
3. increase the droprate in the secret locations
4. add another possibility to get them

Maybe some of the devs could think about this.

Its a suggestion by slauki, it has to be good! And i agree, gotta make them easier to find, they are really rare, imo make them make them drop in brave new world... if that ever gets released...

aur0ra85
10-12-2016, 11:54 PM
Assassin and gunner rifts. Lots of us already have enough shards of those colors for all of the yellow purple characters in the game. This would be a great way to keep us coming back to those dungeons ;)

Eagleknight
10-13-2016, 02:32 AM
I agree they should drop at least in those two dungeons.

BillLion
10-13-2016, 11:55 AM
I agree they should drop at least in those two dungeons.

I think it would def take the sting out of the reduced rare soul drops :)

Heavy1974
10-13-2016, 11:57 AM
Approval from my side