PDA

View Full Version : Has the Rare Soul RNG Been Tweaked - or should I Play the Lottery?

Nicko
10-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Opened 31 rare souls today.

Started with one to test the water - heard Bruce scream. A 4* Angel of Pain. In the last few weeks, everything has been crap so I see that as a good sign.

Drop 10 in - Pharaoh Eddie!

Drop 10 more - Alliance General!

Drop 10 more - Carriage Rider Eddie (though I already have him)

I will say my luck with souls has been pretty good over time compared to many - but never anything like this.

Anyone else hit the Rare Soul jackpot this morning? Wondering if they pushed the "Generosity" button...

Aristo4
10-09-2016, 02:10 PM
I'll let you know if ever the rifts drop another rare soul this way, cause after 3 full sands I got null :mad:

Amazing pulls though, gg.

Kaijester
10-09-2016, 02:14 PM
I'll let you know if ever the rifts drop another rare soul this way, cause after 3 full sands I got null :mad:

Got 4 Rare Souls today with 2 refills. Spent ten Rare Souls and gotten my fifth Pharaoh Dog King...sigh.

Aristo4
10-09-2016, 02:16 PM
Got 4 Rare Souls today with 2 refills.

Nice, I'll keep grinding.

slauki
10-09-2016, 06:10 PM

same bad luck for me...played approx. 40 rounds and one lousy rare soul...bad luck i guess...i'm just asking myself how rare will they be, after they lower the droprates :-(
they seem rare enoung right now...

The Educated fool
10-10-2016, 08:11 AM
They definitely seem plenty rare as is to me too...