PDA

View Full Version : Uninstalling - Reinstalling (after issues)

Cthulhum
07-13-2016, 04:04 PM
Hey everybody,

As some of us are aware right now, there have been some level resetting issues (that are somewhat fixed, if you replay those blue areas, that become gold again, after not much effort).

At least this is what i experienced this morning.

Right now it seems i can't log in to to the game, as its just stuck at the loading screen and after some time it asks to restart the game (to no avail).

I am thinking to uninstall and reinstall the game, though i first decided to post this here, in case someone has some other solution in solving this, or at least some suggestion.

Regards,
Cthulhum

Gonzo
07-13-2016, 05:32 PM
I did that yesterday but it did not help. The problem is not user based, it's in the game servers.

Lamia
07-13-2016, 06:42 PM
Reinstalling should always be the last resort option. We experienced server attacks yesterday causing login and progress issues for users, but if you still cannot login or your progress has not been restored, please email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

Cthulhum
07-13-2016, 08:38 PM
So, i did try reinstalling the game... It seemed to go well at the beggining since i was able to start the game... Then i realised i hadn't officialy registered the game (fcb/mail).
Terrible inconvenience...
Contacted support and hope to be able to retrieve the acount...

NikkoTT
07-13-2016, 09:13 PM
Same issue, tried that also, waiting to hear back from support

Cthulhum
07-14-2016, 07:14 PM
Two days and still no reply from support...
And to think i just need some help unlocking my account (since as mention failed to register, prior to uninstalling).
Lamia is there any way to get any feedback regarding support status?

Lamia
07-14-2016, 10:35 PM
Lamia is there any way to get any feedback regarding support status?
I know they're behind due to server issues causing a lot more users to contact support. If you received an automated response with Ticket # then you are sitting in queue and they will get to you as soon as they can! Thanks.

Benji
08-08-2016, 07:26 PM
Was anyone haveing any luck contacting support? I lost my progress and am locked out of My acount... Hope I can get it back