PDA

View Full Version : Need best build for the wicketman please

Rayray131
10-10-2016, 02:42 AM
Not the Eddie one, this is the regular warrior. Thanks in advance.

Rayray131
10-10-2016, 02:46 AM
Wickerman. Dang autocorrect

slauki
10-10-2016, 08:01 AM
i have 5 guardian firce on him and ove overhealming. you can also go with 4 guardian fierce and two overhealming, if you want to boost the hp stat.

you can also replace the guardian with the strength. even some iron talismans would be okay, since his basic attack scales with the defense stat.

that said, i'm not a big fan of effect talisman, like burning etc. but in the right team they might be very powerfull also. so it depends on your party.

XcarecroW
10-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Not the Eddie one, this is the regular warrior. Thanks in advance.
It is not dificult to search or read a bit. In this same forum you have a threat with a compilation of talisman build. Next time use the search before posting so quick.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1777-Guide-Compilation-of-quot-best-quot-talisman-builds-for-all-chars

Rayray131
10-10-2016, 10:14 AM
It is not dificult to search or read a bit. In this same forum you have a threat with a compilation of talisman build. Next time use the search before posting so quick.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1777-Guide-Compilation-of-quot-best-quot-talisman-builds-for-all-chars

Well excuuuuse me. I did a search and came up with like 4 pages of Eddie's. I also wanted to see if there was one better way that someone may have stumbled upon and was willing to share. Especially as I read somewhere that the stone talismans do not work. Please relax.

MuadDib-7367
10-10-2016, 01:55 PM

That's my configuration for wickerman. Since his attack scales off defense, I have 4 iron fierce and 2 stone guardians. I am happy with the damage he deals. I haven't maxxed out skill shards yet.

aur0ra85
10-10-2016, 02:19 PM
Anyone ever try a 3 set of guard talismans on him yet? The stone/Iron talisman build looks great!

MuadDib-7367
10-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Anyone ever try a 3 set of guard talismans on him yet? The stone/Iron talisman build looks great!

I have not. I tried to maximize his defense with my build. I've yet to have him be the first character to die in battle. 29k HP can absorb a few hits. I pair him with PSS or Sentinel Golden Son and he seems to flourish. Be curious if anyone has one that generates more defense and attack combined.

Rayray131
10-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Thank you for helping.

aur0ra85
10-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Guard set increases defence by 50% if it triggers on a perfect attack... Wickerman has the same ability with his basic as a skill effect, but I was curious if anyone had tried this. I have a wickerman and a guard set, but it's way down the line for upgrades.

MuadDib-7367
10-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Guard set increases defence by 50% if it triggers on a perfect attack... Wickerman has the same ability with his basic as a skill effect, but I was curious if anyone had tried this. I have a wickerman and a guard set, but it's way down the line for upgrades.

Interesting. I wonder if 3 iron fierce and 3 guardian would increase his attack when triggered. Though I'm not statistically inclined enough to determine how much more damage would need to be dealt 35% of the time (when triggered) vs. normal damage with 4 iron and 2 stone. If/when I get 3 guardians up to lvl 50, I will try it out.