PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions on a build for angel of strife

Rayray131
10-10-2016, 03:07 AM
Thanks again

aur0ra85
10-10-2016, 03:41 AM
Idk but I'd try, 3 energy overwhelming, 2 health, 1 random blue.

ritchbe
10-25-2016, 07:45 AM
Hi!

Due to one mishap my previous reply got deleted.

It would seem that our Angel of Strife got a quite substantial bump in damage!

Mine is maxed out and doing anywhere between 10-15k base damage. This can be doubled, tripled or more with right allies.

My buid is the following:

2 x Burning (Fierce)
2 x Shock (Arcane)
2 x Stone (Overwhelming) [Believe it has a bug of 1% of HP not going to DEF]

You are welcome to try him @ zidar-2442

Here is an example of basic damage on yesterday's Lord of the light:

Arcturus
10-26-2016, 08:01 PM
ritchbe, do you find he works pretty well? I don't have him maxed out yet, but with both him (& also the green dog w/the same passive), he absorbs too much damage from the team (especially on LoL levels). And last I checked, his Invincibility only applies to damage directed at him (that is, he still takes damage from his team due to his passive). Do you have this problem?

Maybe my guy just needs a ton more health.

ritchbe
10-26-2016, 09:22 PM
Hi Arcturus!

Although it might look like a defense team, upgrading his attack in the last update helped quite a bit; usually instant kill on all except bosses (disregard this, farmed 1* talismans for too long) , plus a ton of burn effects that do somewhere around 5-7% dmg per burn (haven't checked lately).

His passive skill is nicely complemented with Soldier Eddie's Endure skill which prevents HP going below 0 and thus preventing others from falling below 50% HP.

Also, I have Pharaon Eddie and his ultimate on switch if there is a problem.

Added to this is the Blue soldier with his dmg to all, freeze talismans and shield.

For LoL levels, I've planned maxing out Red Golden son for additional burns, cryticals and multiple hits to all, but they've nerfed Fierce and Paralyze talismans...

The only ones that can beat that combo are the ones that can steal effects.

Also, he can do even more damage after Soldier's ultimate:

You can try him @ zidar-2442

hanZ
10-27-2016, 04:28 PM
I've tried it with similar Talisman setups and with full-hp-layout as well (everything maxed out) and don't come even close to instakill something in underworld madness or the dungeons. I can't believe that it's just the 35% from the missing skillshards. I get better results with full-hp-layout btw. Damage on bosses is great tho ...

ritchbe
10-27-2016, 04:53 PM
I've tried it with similar Talisman setups and with full-hp-layout as well (everything maxed out) and don't come even close to instakill something in underworld madness or the dungeons. I can't believe that it's just the 35% from the missing skillshards. I get better results with full-hp-layout btw. Damage on bosses is great tho ...

Thanks for calling it out- I've been farming for those 1* Red talismans too long to notice that all those insta-kills are not on Underworld madness :D Just went to try it out and they're not-so-instant. Sorry for making that statement.

I will try replacing Stone talismans (bugged set effect) with Health ones for 15% addon to base HP.

It will take a while to try the full-hp-layout.

Frost
10-27-2016, 05:24 PM
Has anyone ever tried max vanish talismans?

Arcturus
10-27-2016, 07:00 PM
Thanks, ritchve. I added you the other day, and he did pretty well in Underworld, even next to my maxed out (except skill shards) Angel of Fear. I'll have to throw him in the dungeon some time to see how he holds up there.

I had been using SE's endure with my green dog, to mixed results. Maybe it's because he wasn't maxed out, but he would often die too soon unless I spammed endure. Of course, now I've got an Assassin Golden Sun to give everyone endure, so his passive isn't as needed.

Either way, I'm thinking about upgrading him just to get a team of bats going (I've got an Angel of Pain who needs some work, too).

ritchbe
10-29-2016, 05:42 PM
Hi Arcturus!

I will probably soon replace Stone talismans with Health ones for extra base 15% HP to squeeze a bit more damage out of him.

I am also hoping for a red bat because his passive (extra turn for all if team gets the 1st kill) is very useful. Today I got like 3 green bats after filling all of those new achievements.

Keep experimenting and bump the thred if there is something interesting and new to share.