PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Prevented from Using Trooper Badges in the Store

MuadDib-7367
10-10-2016, 02:00 PM
I haven't been able to redeem trooper badges in the store for a while (yes I put in another support ticket yesterday) and was wondering if anyone else has had the issue. I tried logging off and back on and unistall/reinstall to no avail. I'm not really complaining with 44K trooper badges, but I want the functionality restored so I can get Trooper Eddie immediately upon the next game update.

aur0ra85
10-10-2016, 02:23 PM
I did for a few hours, seemed to fix itself one night.

zamasu
10-10-2016, 05:26 PM
I've been having the same problem for a while. I discovered it is related with you stack of materials, try deleting stacks in the shards sections and you will be able to buy skill shards. I am not sure how to unlock the souls yet .. let me know what works

MuadDib-7367
10-10-2016, 06:17 PM
I've been having the same problem for a while. I discovered it is related with you stack of materials, try deleting stacks in the shards sections and you will be able to buy skill shards. I am not sure how to unlock the souls yet .. let me know what works

That worked for skill shard. I can buy the 125 gun/assassin soul, but not any of the others (not a problem at the moment). Thanks.

Shifter
10-10-2016, 07:59 PM
i posted about this before. for some reason both the souls and shard from troopers require a spot in the shards section. you have to completely remove at least one stack to purchase. If you are getting both shard and souls at the same time you will need two slots available.