PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2* Rainbow Evo Runes

Orc71
10-10-2016, 05:06 PM
I'm trying to find more 2* rainbow Evo runes so I can level up talismans but I can't seem to find them. I've been farming madness Kingdom of the Sands for days because the loot table lists 2* runes but I keep getting 1* & 3* runes and very few 2* ones. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to farm for these?

Nekroliun
10-10-2016, 05:10 PM
Evo runes are things i dunno where to find... especially 2* ones... especially red 2* ones... and red 1* ones...

FlyingV
10-10-2016, 05:16 PM
I was farming for boost talismans in the same place (powerslave/end mission). I had no trouble getting plenty of two star and three star rainbow runes there.

Aristo4
10-10-2016, 05:20 PM
2* rainbow should drop anywhere on underword/madness, I get them very often where I usually farm which is

shadows in the valley,prisoner,casted die and game of death (that's where I get all my 3* rainbows too)

MuadDib-7367
10-10-2016, 05:26 PM
Underworld Game of Death is a good spot to get 2 and 3 rainbows.

The Educated fool
10-11-2016, 05:13 PM
All over the Underworld, my friend... I stick to Circle of Fire mostly, myself (Madness, natually). :cool:

Esquatcho
10-16-2016, 11:47 AM
I had the same thing with KoS madness!

Anyway, just yesterday I'd found the sweet spot to get those 2* evo runes.... But for the life of me I cant remember/find it today! I only have a vague recollection that it wasnt madness, so maybe battlefield hard or even underworld normal? No luck today though :/

But in the meantime, bumping here in case anyone else has some tricks!

Reeb99
10-16-2016, 12:22 PM
I've even seen two star rainbow evo runes drop on Ailing Kingdom madness. For me they drop more often on the later stages of pretty much anything madness, but Kingdom of Sands is where I get them most. Next to last fight.

GreyMouser
10-17-2016, 02:08 PM
Hello All,

I have great luck in Shadows of the Valley in the Underworld on Normal (believe it or not). Give it a go. 3* not so much... Would love a good spot for those and red evos. Hope this helps and good luck.

Esquatcho
10-18-2016, 06:43 AM
Thanks GreyMouser, will give it a go. Be easy to auto at least! For 3*, hopefully the new update will help!

Sparton_LOTB
10-18-2016, 10:52 PM
Heads up; we just had a tuning update go live which included a whole bunch of adjustments to rewards in the campaign, including the frequency and quantities of evo runes. More info on that here: October 2016 Tuning Update (LIVE) (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?2176-October-2016-Tuning-Update-(LIVE)).

For 2 star colourless evo runes, the earliest you'll see them is Ailing Kingdom Madness/Kingdom of the Sands Hard/Battlefield Normal. However, the further into a difficulty the battle is, the higher your chance of getting multiple rewards, so push your luck for the best gains!