PDA

View Full Version : Game has problem on startup, keeps telling me to restart the game

NikkoTT
07-13-2016, 09:10 PM
Just purchased $20 of Ironite, and the game just keeps restarting and telling me that there was an error and to restart

I deleted the game and reinstall the game and still continue to have the same error

Anyone else experience this? I placed a support email ticket, but haven't heard anything back yet.... Waiting patiently going through withdrawals... Hoping my account wasn't hacked and I have a feeling I will need to replay 13 days of gaming...

NikkoTT
07-13-2016, 11:43 PM
Here is a screen shot of what I get when I hit the START button

Doom and Gloom
07-13-2016, 11:44 PM
I've had that too. did hard reset on iPhone and it worked afterwards. Maybe a coincidence.

NikkoTT
07-14-2016, 12:32 AM
Thanks Doom and Gloom, I gave that another try but i still cant get past the start screen...

NikkoTT
07-15-2016, 12:31 PM
Lamia,

Is there anyway to know how long it might take to hear back from support? It been 2 days now and I haven't seen any emails.

The game is great and I would love to get back to playing it. Any information would be helpful, thanks in advance!

Lamia
07-16-2016, 01:33 AM
Is there anyway to know how long it might take to hear back from support? It been 2 days now and I haven't seen any emails.
I checked with support, they say response time is now up to a few days due to the recent big issues that happened this week - server issues plus the Facebook loop issue. Sorry, wish I could help more!

NikkoTT
07-16-2016, 11:29 AM
Lamia,

Thanks for the reply, and thanks for doing what you can, you are a big help!