PDA

View Full Version : Join the Cyborg Friends Network today!

OpticSugar
10-11-2016, 03:13 PM
So, I find myself scanning the recommended troopers section daily for pretty much one thing: Gunner Cyborg Eddies.

Every once in a blue moon I come across one, and I make room to add him. I figure, if I can't have a Cyborg of my own, I might as well have as many Cyborg troopers as possible. Only problem is that they are still very rare to come by even as troopers. That's why I started this thread. If everyone could share the in-game names of their Cyborg Eddie troopers, then we could all bombard them with requests and become more powerful overall.

Here's what I got:

dhh-1456
Kismet-3355
PeterNorh-4806
tom-7714
Udo-9805
Vadym-9836
Solace-8851 (WARNING, very weak - possibly no talismans!)

Please post any troopers that have a consistent Cyborg champion, and make the Cosmos and the Time Rift Dungeons a better place for us all.

Demoonchild
10-11-2016, 03:26 PM
I didnt have one but a deadly (F'N)Visions Eddie instead!!!
No such a big diference!!! ;)

Nekroliun
10-11-2016, 03:32 PM

Lol when you use "deadly" on visions it ways comes out hilarious

Aristo4
10-11-2016, 05:27 PM
I have dhh-1456 as a trooper (was projecting what mine can do while I work on it), now were equal :)
Kaijester also has one, but rarely uses him as a champion.

Btw I have at least 5 requests in game every day, but unfortunately cant please everyone/my list is (almost)always full of great everyday players

Nekroliun
10-11-2016, 05:32 PM
1393 :cool:

LoooooooooL

I suspected demoonchild to post that! Turns out visions has more fans...

Aristo4
10-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Pfff, please stop on every thread about visions eddie.

We all dislike/hate him, enough

The Educated fool
10-11-2016, 05:36 PM
It would take a heart of stone NOT to be a fan of (F'n) Visions Eddie! :cool:

EDIT: Apparently my friend Tom has a heart of stone... live and learn! :p

MetalWarrior
10-11-2016, 05:39 PM

Doesn't he looks a bit like 'silver surfer'!

The Educated fool
10-11-2016, 05:42 PM
I would say so. :cool:

Aristo4
10-11-2016, 05:45 PM
It would take a heart of stone NOT to be a fan of (F'n) Visions Eddie! :cool:

EDIT: Apparently my friend Tom has a heart of stone... live and learn! :p

Got no probs with all the visions eddie laugh you guys have,i enjoy it sometimes. Its just a fkin vision eddie pops up everywhere.

If I start a thread about milking cows in Holland for example, someone will come and talk about visions eddie's stun. Not fun anymore.

maxdeviations
10-11-2016, 05:48 PM
it does help if the cow is stunned ..just saying :D

hold
10-11-2016, 05:49 PM
Visions Eddie stunned the cow you tried to milk in Holland? ... how bizarre ...

Nekroliun
10-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Got no probs with all the visions eddie laugh you guys have,i enjoy it sometimes. Its just a fkin vision eddie pops up everywhere.

If I start a thread about milking cows in Holland for example, someone will come and talk about visions eddie's stun. Not fun anymore.

OMG U GAVE ME AN idea

Nekroliun
10-11-2016, 06:06 PM
1394 :cool:

Yes... yes he did

OpticSugar
10-11-2016, 06:14 PM
okay, this sucks... as the OP, I was really hoping to collect a list of additional troopers that use CYBORG EDDIE... and after 16 posts - not one person posted any. Actually, the only person that even talked about Cyborg Eddie troopers was Aristo4 (and thanks for coming to my defense here). Maybe I was unclear in my original post... I wasn't necessarily looking for your gamertags to add, I was wondering if you had any troopers in your trooper list that use Cyborg Eddie, so I was hoping people would go through their list of troopers and list off the names of the people that are sharing Cyborgs (like I did) so we could all have more Cyborgs on our team.

And then all this nonsense about Visions Eddie which isn't even really that funny just flooded this thread, so even if it were to become a handy list of troopers to add for Cyborgs, they would have to fish through so many messages. Gosh, have a little respect. There are enough useless threads here to do this on. Ahhh whatever.

Hahaha, Visions Eddie*... sucks... yeah!
(*doesn't he have his own thread yet?)

The Educated fool
10-11-2016, 06:18 PM
okay, this sucks... as the OP, I was really hoping to collect a list of additional troopers that use CYBORG EDDIE... and after 16 posts - not one person posted any. Maybe I was unclear in my original post... I wasn't necessarily looking for your gamertags to add, I was wondering if you had any troopers in your trooper list that use Cyborg Eddie, so I was hoping people would go through their list of troopers and list off the names of the people that are sharing Cyborgs so we could all have more Cyborgs on our team.

And then all this nonsense about Visions Eddie which isn't even really that funny just flooded this thread, so even if it were to become a handy list of troopers to add for Cyborgs, they would have to fish through so many messages. Ah whatever.

Hahaha, Visions Eddie*... sucks... yeah!
(*doesn't he have his own thread yet?)

Wow... seriously man? This pissed you off this bad? A bit of playing around on a message board? I humbly beg your forgiveness.

OpticSugar
10-11-2016, 06:22 PM
(Nahhh... I just thought it would be funny to fly off the handle about this... although sometimes it doesn't come across via text)

The Educated fool
10-11-2016, 06:25 PM
Tee hee.

On Topic: The only Cyborgs on my list are Tom and Kaijester.

OpticSugar
10-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Hmmm... I thought that maybe there were a lot more troopers floating around out there, but maybe there aren't? I do keep seeing the same names cycle through every time I refresh. Maybe that's why they're trying to charge $50 for some skill shards? If they had the player base, they could get rich from the sheer quantities of players.

MetalWarrior
10-11-2016, 06:29 PM
there is a tweak for vbulletin,which keep the first post of the thread at the top of every page,no matter how many pages that thread is.
so,usually in a thread like this if anyone add any important info,OP can copy paste into the first post of the thread,this way everyone can benefit from the actual message of the thread
at a glance, instead of browsing through the whole chit-chat of 100s of pages.

Nekroliun
10-11-2016, 06:30 PM
Sorry... things got too far.... too far there is now a thread about milking cows in holland...

But im sorry that i cant help... the trooper that i had that used cyborg kicked me... sad...

Also... kaijester puts him as champ on assassin dung i think..

Also... aristo has one... i think...

Also... for some reason my recommended page was filled with cyborgs like 5 days ago... they all died

Aristo4
10-11-2016, 06:40 PM
Hmmm... I thought that maybe there were a lot more troopers floating around out there, but maybe there aren't? I do keep seeing the same names cycle through every time I refresh. Maybe that's why they're trying to charge $50 for some skill shards? If they had the player base, they could get rich from the sheer quantities of players.

I'm checking the recommendation page every day for months...only one I ever saw was dhh and added him some time ago.
Also keep in mind that the recommendation page must be 'scaling of' player's level or sth similar...cause fresh low level accounts get equally low level accounts recommended (seen at cousin's)

Maybe there are other players, that are on lower level overall and we cant see them,all I'm saying.
Anyway, the cyborg is rare, from whatever angle you look at it.

OpticSugar
10-11-2016, 06:41 PM
there is a tweak for vbulletin,which keep the first post of the thread at the top of every page,no matter how many pages that thread is.
so,usually in a thread like this if anyone add any important info,OP can copy paste into the first post of the thread,this way everyone can benefit from the actual message of the thread
at a glance, instead of browsing through the whole chit-chat of 100s of pages.

thanks man, good to know!

Nekroliun
10-11-2016, 06:46 PM
I'm checking the recommendation page every day for months...only one I ever saw was dhh and added him some time ago.
Also keep in mind that the recommendation page must be 'scaling of' player's level or sth similar...cause fresh low level accounts get equally low level accounts recommended (seen at cousin's)

Maybe there are other players, that are on lower level overall and we cant see them,all I'm saying.
Anyway, the cyborg is rare, from whatever angle you look at it.

That is true, im currently rank 51, recommended gives me players ranging from 41-61 which is fair

MetalWarrior
10-11-2016, 06:58 PM
thanks man, good to know!

you are welcome,unfortunately! i'm not the admin of this site,so i can't add that tweak for you.

Demoonchild
10-11-2016, 08:03 PM
Sorry OpticSugar... I just have Tom with a Cyborg... all the rest has a f'n VE... :)

MetalWarrior
10-11-2016, 08:30 PM
maybe,if you start a thread with (*) VE as trooper,people would discuss more about Cyborg.

Aristo4
10-11-2016, 08:46 PM
I'm 1 skillshard away from a full max, must be only me (that I know of) :p

Nice one metalwarrior

OpticSugar
10-11-2016, 08:51 PM
well, at the very least, you all can tap into the list I posted if you want to recruit additional Cyborgs (Just stay away from Solace... he must have abandoned the game and never upgraded his talismans - squishier than a gummibear).

In any case... due to the lack of Cyborg's out in the field, let this thread hereonafter continue as a discussion of (f'n) Visions Eddie.

Cheers!

BillLion
10-11-2016, 08:52 PM
I'm 1 skillshard away from a full max, must be only me (that I know of) :p

Nice one metalwarrior

Your Cyborg is a beast! CE is one of the few champions I'll bust out of autoplay just for the fun of using the character.

Aristo4
10-11-2016, 08:57 PM
well, at the very least, you all can tap into the list I posted if you want to recruit additional Cyborgs (Just stay away from Solace... he must have abandoned the game and never upgraded his talismans - squishier than a gummibear).

Cheers!
Yeah, and one other hasn't logged in for 58 days I think, cant add him even if you'd like.What I still cant grasp is how dhh threw 20 skillshards in exactly the 5 skills he wanted and avoided one....still think there's a workaround, just we'll not find out :rolleyes:

Your Cyborg is a beast! CE is one of the few champions I'll bust out of autoplay just for the fun of using the character.

I think its halftime auto, halftime doing random things with him, for me :cool:

OpticSugar
10-11-2016, 08:59 PM
I think its halftime auto, halftime doing random things with him, for me :cool:

I am fulltime jealous

Aristo4
10-11-2016, 09:01 PM
I am fulltime jealous

Godammit, freaking droprates. I'll just give you my account when I take time off or if I stop playing the game :)

OpticSugar
10-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Godammit, freaking droprates. I'll just give you my account when I take time off or if I stop playing the game :)

I would take very good care of your Cyborg, "I will name him George, and I will hug him, and pet him, and squeeze him"

Aristo4
10-11-2016, 09:08 PM
I would take very good care of your Cyborg, "I will name him George, and I will hug him, and pet him, and squeeze him"

Lol, we could trade for some days, now that would be cool.

I'll full you up with 3* rainbows, seems to drop better in Greece :p

The Educated fool
10-11-2016, 09:14 PM
In any case... due to the lack of Cyborg's out in the field, let this thread hereonafter continue as a discussion of (f'n) Visions Eddie. Cheers!

No, I think the cows thread that Nekro posted has gotta be the one true (F'n) Visions Eddie thread... otherwise that thread would become completely throwaway (a concept which is completely unthinkable... especially for one of Nekro's threads :p )

OT: It's too bad there aren't more troopers with Cyborg out there... lord knows I'm never gonna pull one.

OpticSugar
10-11-2016, 09:26 PM
OT: It's too bad there aren't more troopers with Cyborg out there... lord knows I'm never gonna pull one.

in the immortal words of Romeo Void: "Never say Never"

Kaijester
10-11-2016, 09:49 PM
Add me...I don't use CE as my champion on Assassin & Sentinel LOL days, or I forgot to set him back.

Maxed my CE skills~*

MetalWarrior
10-11-2016, 10:01 PM
In any case... due to the lack of Cyborg's out in the field, let this thread hereonafter continue as a discussion of (f'n) Visions Eddie.

Cheers!

--- to whoever came up with that name "f*n VE" lol

BillLion
10-11-2016, 10:06 PM
in the immortal words of Romeo Void: "Never say Never"

Ha, great song!

Add me...I don't use CE as my champion on Assassin & Sentinel LOL days, or I forgot to set him back.

Love your CE too!

I actually have 3 troopers w/ CE as their champion -so if I never get him at least there's that. My 3rd is DHH-1456 who is already listed on this thread.

Eubedyen
10-11-2016, 11:20 PM
5* lvl 100 Cyborg Eddie here...

Aristo4
10-11-2016, 11:37 PM
5* lvl 100 Cyborg Eddie here...

Fellow cyborgian! add your ingame name (if you want) since some people as you see here are looking to make a cyborg football team.

Nekroliun
10-12-2016, 03:52 PM
Fellow cyborgian! add your ingame name (if you want) since some people as you see here are looking to make a cyborg football team.

Nice term.. cyborgian...

Also... i want a cyborg football team...

Aristo4
10-12-2016, 09:24 PM
I've found a couple more cyborgs out there,but one was 4* no talis, the other inactive for 50 days, so nothing moves.

Aristo4
10-14-2016, 09:22 AM
Finally after a long time, and 120000 trooper points , i'm finished with this guy :cool:

Thanks troopers.

Nekroliun
10-14-2016, 12:55 PM
Finally after a long time, and 120000 trooper points , i'm finished with this guy :cool:

Thanks troopers.

GG FRIEND! Now do something useful in your life

OpticSugar
10-14-2016, 01:18 PM

Thanks troopers.

As far as I'm concerned, you beat the game! Congratulations man!

Nekroliun
10-14-2016, 01:24 PM
As far as I'm concerned, you beat the game! Congratulations man!

Isnt the game over when you get cyborg? And not when you max him out???

Sussexsaint
11-24-2016, 09:29 AM
I have just pulled one and am i the process of levelling him up - currently have a maxed out visions Eddie ( better than people give him credit for) but will switch out to cyborg when he is maxed

Chris-8884

Aristo4
11-24-2016, 02:36 PM
Welcome, to the (very small) Cyborg owners club :cool:

Nicko
11-24-2016, 02:48 PM
I have just pulled one and am i the process of levelling him up - currently have a maxed out visions Eddie ( better than people give him credit for) but will switch out to cyborg when he is maxed

Chris-8884

That's like handing in the keys to the Yugo to take out the Lambourghini!

Congrats!!!

Sussexsaint
11-24-2016, 11:38 PM
Visions is much better than he gets credit for ;) , mine is maxed with 5* talismans and he's a beast in the right team

Sussexsaint
12-04-2016, 11:40 PM
Mine is maxed with max 5* talisman, need a few skill shards but happy to loan him out. I'm full at the moment so answer here or drop me a PM and I'll open a slot for you :)

Chaosego888
12-06-2016, 04:28 AM
Udo-9805 & Vadym-9836. These are 2 Cyborgs that have been earning me daily badges for a long time now

Aristo4
12-06-2016, 02:32 PM
Thanks guys. Btw I always find sad that some people have put 24 skillshards on their Cyborg only to have them with onslaught and skilled talismans...that's a big waste :rolleyes:

Nicko
12-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Gretis-7972 is a Trooper of mine with a Cyborg Eddie

I have four Troopers with Cyborgs; almost always play them manually cause have so much fun with the Beam!

konstifik
12-08-2016, 04:14 PM
Thanks guys. Btw I always find sad that some people have put 24 skillshards on their Cyborg only to have them with onslaught and skilled talismans...that's a big waste :rolleyes:

Agree that onslaught talismans are a bit of a waste, but skilled (and sorcery) talismans have their place.

Reeb99
12-08-2016, 04:34 PM
peroposro-7446 is a trooper of mine with a L100 Cyborg, just changed to the cyborg within the last few days. Talismans are 6 strength + 2 boost will, all level 50.

Was running troopers on Game of Death, saw the cyborg and had to try it out. Yeah buddy, that beam attack is fun.

Aristo4
12-08-2016, 07:34 PM
Agree that onslaught talismans are a bit of a waste, but skilled (and sorcery) talismans have their place.

Trust me, you don't wanna go HP-less with a Cyborg....a row of undead guardians might kick your a** :cool:

Aristo4
12-08-2016, 07:52 PM
peroposro-7446 is a trooper of mine with a L100 Cyborg, just changed to the cyborg within the last few days. Talismans are 6 strength + 2 boost will, all level 50.

Was running troopers on Game of Death, saw the cyborg and had to try it out. Yeah buddy, that beam attack is fun.

Pero's cyborg doesn't have all talis maxxed:cool:...anyway with no skills beam attack does around 6,5k vs neutral, while maxed beam does 9k vs neutral,no buffs.

Reeb99
12-09-2016, 11:41 AM
Well it did yesterday when I made that post lol. Must have moved some talismans around.

BillLion
12-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Pero's cyborg doesn't have all talis maxxed:cool:...anyway with no skills beam attack does around 6,5k vs neutral, while maxed beam does 9k vs neutral,no buffs.

And with my alliance general and wicker man providing passive attack buffs...each round literally lasts one turn from our Cyborg friend.

Aristo4
12-09-2016, 03:16 PM
And with my alliance general and wicker man providing passive attack buffs...each round literally lasts one turn from our Cyborg friend.

Too bad passives don't stack, but even so....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0hRtv6ZgYw

konstifik
12-09-2016, 03:36 PM
Trust me, you don't wanna go HP-less with a Cyborg....a row of undead guardians might kick your a** :cool:

Cyborg Eddie will Beam their asses to oblivion before they get a chance to attack him ;)

Kaijester
12-14-2016, 01:09 PM
Anyone still trying to make good use of Cyborg Eddie?

He only had one good move and it is now dealing crap damage despite maxed skill, maybe they can revamp his other skills to make him at least a decent character.

For one, everybody dislikes Scan. It's like a weak Steal Ability which most of the time doesn't steal any ability nor heal. Even Viking loot is a 100% steal positive ability basic move, so why 5 power for this. Make it attack all enemies and 100% steal and heal all allies!

Make Cyborg Eddie Great Again!

Aristo4
12-14-2016, 01:15 PM
Anyone still trying to make good use of Cyborg Eddie?

Not using him so much now until he'll be re-adjusted again. Best beam results so far (in this state) is with a assassin set, where beam does 6842. (8980 it was before)

Browno
05-23-2017, 01:13 PM
Im a member now :)
Got him from event and i have 15 shards on him right now. Really stoked to max him when i have the opputunity :)

Nicko
05-23-2017, 01:30 PM
Yup - I've been waiting a long time to be part of this club!

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 01:37 PM
Would join!

If i had a cyborg :(

TiHa
05-23-2017, 04:09 PM
I just happened to luck out and get a Cyborg. Can I join now?

Rodrigo-3281
05-23-2017, 04:21 PM
I got a Cyborg in this event. Can I join?

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 04:22 PM
I dont have a cyborg... can i join?

Tritium
05-23-2017, 04:25 PM

No, get outta here you wannabe. :p;)

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 04:34 PM
No, get outta here you wannabe. :p;)

NoOooooooooooooooooo

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 04:34 PM

No but you can be an honorary member if you have a Dracula so you're good.. oh wait bahaha

Tritium
05-23-2017, 04:36 PM
NoOooooooooooooooooo

Lmao I admire your patience in resizing the text so many times to get that cool effect. xD

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 05:02 PM
Im coming back! I will return! And ill get a cyborg and ill make you fucking burn! I have the badges, i have the troopers! (Not really) i have the badges to buy a thousand gunner souls! (Not really)

After i do that. Can i join?

Aristo4
05-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Im coming back! I will return! And ill get a cyborg and ill make you fucking burn! I have the badges, i have the troopers! (Not really) i have the badges to buy a thousand gunner souls! (Not really)

After i do that. Can i join?

Will consult with the other board members.

Hammerhil
06-03-2017, 04:44 PM
I'm maining a Cyborg Eddie right now... Level 100 with full maxed talismans and about 75% sharded. You're welcome to use him if you like, but be warned: I'm starting a new job on Monday and busting my ass all weekend to get things done before I start so my playing will drop off for at least a week. I'll try to keep up with my troopers, but I'm not making any promises.

Aristo4
12-14-2019, 04:29 AM
Cyborg for life :cool:

Ydex
12-14-2019, 06:45 AM
lol@this thread. tbh Maxed Cyborg w/ T3 autos like a champ. He Furies, steals Fury, then just one-shots every wave. First time I've auto'd a whole level in under 10 seconds.