PDA

View Full Version : Total reset of all worlds on every level. ...........!?!?!

Boozers
07-13-2016, 09:19 PM
Yes, Eddie, I will explain your frustration to them. I have been experiencing many bugs these last 2 days. The worst has been the total reset of my progress in worlds back to the start of the game. Everything is locked. Every world and battle that had been completed is now locked I had completed "Ailing Kingdom" on normal, hard and madness. I had completed "Kingdom of the Sands" on normal and hard and had some battles on madness completed. I was at the end of "The Battlefield" on normal with the battle "Where Eagles Dare" to complete.

Yesterday, I completed "Where Eagles Dare" and was promptly provided with the to frequently seen new dreaded message. "NOTICE: Encountered an error when contacting the sever, please try again." .....!?! Yes, Eddie, we reconnected and did seem to have progressed thru the story line completing the battle. No end of battle gold, exp or loot was evident, but the reward for defeating Beelzebub, "Future Temporal Shard" was granted. The shard was granted and I could use future abilities but they were still covered by locks on the ability page of the character.

"The Underworld" was unlocked and all battles in the first gem where completed to gold. The second gem of battles opened and attempts at battle was made. I battled on "The Battlefield" hard mode. Returned to "Where Eagles Dare" normal. I had apparently not completed in under 300 seconds and wanted to open the special battle on normal. I again completed the mission within time constraints and ......!!!!. Yes, Eddie, connection error to server again. Now my 1st gem in "The Underworld is locked.

Today I again attempt "Where Eagles Dare" get the error, reboot and everything is reset in my worlds. I retain my level at 34. I have my Eddies and support characters. Now I have burned all my hourglass to reopen "Ailing Kingdom" on normal. I use an android device and have logged in and out several times clearing the games cache and restarting the device doing the same. I have lost like everyone else trooper points, Ironite, exp, gold and end loot in these crashes. I am not sure how to continue.

I will not use my Ironite to restore time to rerun the game to where I previously was. It will take several days to wait for "hourglasses" to refill recomplete those missions. Even worse is I get no Ironite or rewards from peveiously completed missions. It knows I completed them. I'm just locked out until I rerun them. My special battle on "Kingdom of the Sands" normal which was re-unlocked and maybe bugged. Error message whenever I try but my old timer was around midnight EST. It may allow me to play then. The only current stacks of over 99 I have are "souls **" for use in book of souls. Could support please look into these issues and suggest how I should proceed. Thank you and good luck folks. Boozers-2051 ......!

Boozers
07-13-2016, 09:33 PM
Oh one more thing. The timer reset for my special on hard mode of "Kingdom of the Sands" was 1:23:16:22. Why was it more that 24 hours and how long is that. A week or a month?

Lamia
07-13-2016, 09:51 PM
I use an android device and have logged in and out several times clearing the games cache and restarting the device doing the same.

If you have saved your game via Facebook or by creating an account (specifying an email address and password), please uninstall and reinstall. If your progress is not restored after reinstall, please email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

Lamia
07-13-2016, 09:52 PM
Oh one more thing. The timer reset for my special on hard mode of "Kingdom of the Sands" was 1:23:16:22. Why was it more that 24 hours and how long is that. A week or a month?

The timer to access bonus levels again actually varies depending on location and difficulty:

Ailing Kingdom, all difficulties, is 24 hours.
Kingdom of the Sands, Normal difficulty, is 24 hours.
Kingdom of the Sands, Hard difficulty, is 48 hours.

And it increases from there.

Boozers
07-13-2016, 11:25 PM
Thank you Lamia. After a reinstall and several both very frustrating and frightening attempts to log in, it seems my worlds are back in order. I did have a blue gem in the sands and had to rerun "Onward Journey" to complete battle parameters for gold gem as none were completed. That advanced me into sands madness with previous completions. I wonder if I should even attempt "Where Eagles Dare" for gold completion in under 300 seconds. I have seen many posts of issues in that battle and several of mine appear to have initiated running that quest. I am still able to morph into the future and use the abilities but still have the visual lock of those abilities on Eddies skills page. ..... Eddie says thanks and happy hunting.