PDA

View Full Version : Tuning and Drop Rate Update

Ubajoa
10-13-2016, 12:35 AM
The drop rate update is coming tomorrow October 13th. This update is really great for the players that are trying to push new characters to 5*, but for me is awful since they are reducing the drop rate of the rare souls on the time rift dungeons. Right now I have 28 rare souls and I'm planning to spend all my ironite in SoT refills to farm as much rare souls as I can before the update. Are you guys doing the same?

Kaijester
10-13-2016, 12:41 AM
I thought that Rare Soul has already been reduced?

Eagleknight
10-13-2016, 12:48 AM
Nope thats in the update. Hard to believe they will drop less then they do now.

OpticSugar
10-13-2016, 12:56 AM
From what they said, it is a small tweak... so it shouldn't be that drastic of a change.

MetalWarrior
10-13-2016, 12:57 AM
what are you guys talking about! souls dropping rarely aren't rare soul,when you get a rare character from a soul that is the rare soul.
what if they start dropping like cats and dogs of cultist!! :mad:

Aristo4
10-13-2016, 01:02 AM
Maybe the drops are reduced in the rifts , and will be balanced with that daily challenges thing giving you souls as reward + sacrifice giving a shot on even legendary ones.
Who knows when that comes.

Ubajoa
10-13-2016, 01:03 AM
"One last note: while we do still want to give players Souls and Rare Souls from this feature (which will be really helpful when Sacrifice becomes available [bit of info about that here]), we have reduced the rate that they drop to balance the value of dungeons vs using Troopers."

The drop rate will be reduced that is a fact, but we dont know how much will be reduced then my plan is what I said: farm them as much as I can tonight.

Aristo4
10-13-2016, 01:17 AM
I personally don't worry about it so much and I'm sitting on a stack of 0 rare souls:cool:
Rare souls weren't really 'rare' anyway if you could collect 20 a week in the rifts (till recently), which resulted to mostly garbage anyway.I would prefer them to drop less and have more importance.

Aristo4
10-13-2016, 01:21 AM

And yes I thought we're there already,too.
Dunno anymore, we're a huge mess.

OpticSugar
10-13-2016, 01:33 AM
I want to get excited again when I am rewarded with a rare soul.

aur0ra85
10-13-2016, 01:34 AM
I'm happy with all my present toons cept for a lack of pharoah Eddie and no decent rare yellow or purple characters. I got lucky tho, but some were much more fortunate than I.

slauki
10-13-2016, 06:07 AM

i'm pretty sure that they reduced it already, without telling us. sometimes i played for hours several times without getting one single soul (or one lousy soul). sure, this could be random bad luck but i doubt it, since this happend more that two times. i would really like to see, the droprates of good characters rise, when they do that. or adding some assassin/gunner souls to the pool. maybe opening a new source, where you can earn them and and and...

this game is primarely about getting good characters, and push them, that's why i think it shouldn't be impossible to get them. i thought the drops were fine in the last week, so that anyone has a fair chance of getting somewhat decent.

but let's wait and see, what the update will bring. i'm positive anyway :-)

woodol
10-13-2016, 08:31 AM
Is the update on line ?

BillLion
10-13-2016, 11:43 AM
i'm pretty sure that they reduced it already, without telling us. sometimes i played for hours several times without getting one single soul (or one lousy soul). sure, this could be random bad luck but i doubt it, since this happend more that two times. i would really like to see, the droprates of good characters rise, when they do that. or adding some assassin/gunner souls to the pool. maybe opening a new source, where you can earn them and and and...

this game is primarely about getting good characters, and push them, that's why i think it shouldn't be impossible to get them. i thought the drops were fine in the last week, so that anyone has a fair chance of getting somewhat decent.

but let's wait and see, what the update will bring. i'm positive anyway :-)

I'm excited for it. But the one thing that stinks is that the update will hit near the closing of the dungeons closing for two days -so we won't be able to test drop rates for a couple days after the update!

Ubajoa
10-20-2016, 09:55 PM
Just as I said when I created this thread. The drop rate of rare souls are ridiculous now I got 0 rare souls after 3 SoT refills, luckly I farmed a lot before the update I got 49 rare souls now. If you want to get rare souls now buy them at the store cause is no longer viable to farm them.

Eagleknight
10-20-2016, 09:59 PM
Just as I said when I created this thread. The drop rate of rare souls are ridiculous now I got 0 rare souls after 3 SoT refills, luckly I farmed a lot before the update I got 49 rare souls now. If you want to get rare souls now buy them at the store cause is no longer viable to farm them.

Completely agree. I have a few saved also, didn't hit my goal but came close.