PDA

View Full Version : Dropchance Estimation of Premium Characters

slauki
10-13-2016, 10:59 AM
UPDATE 29.10 Added 99 about 150 regular rare souls and 16 gunner Rare souls (special thanks to ubajoa, aristo and osogaru)

Hi guys,

this is pretty similar to the Estimation of the 3* dropchances in the other thread, but i think this is even more important. I will count all characters that drop from the rare souls. I started with the 80 rare souls from Ubajoa (thank you for sharing)!. After the update i will throw my own 119 rare souls in the ring, to see if i get lucky. If some of you guys also decide to open their rare souls, please take some pictures or videos of the result and send it to me. The more souls, the more accurate the results will be.

Btw:
A premium character is a character, that you can gain from a legendary soul, so every 4* and every 5* (even the f'n visons eddie demoon!).

So far it seems, that you will get a 4* or 5*character exactly 10% of the time.

Summary regular rare souls:

Drops from regular rare souls:

Summary rare gunner/assassin rare souls:

Drops from gunner/assassin rare souls:

slauki
10-13-2016, 10:59 AM
Reserved for future updates

Demoonchild
10-13-2016, 01:53 PM
Nice thread Slauki!!

I think that F'n Visions Eddie must come in an exclusive "F'n Visions Eddie Soul", not in the regular ones. (The almighty deserves it)

Kardas
10-13-2016, 02:03 PM
Excellent idea! If you don't mind, I can add this bit of info on my soul drops thread, link included.

I have only 20 rare souls queued up, so I'm not sure how much I can contribute. I could try send results for common souls if you want. I drop them in bunches of 10-20, and so far it feels like there's a 10% chance that a 3* character drops there.

I also bought and used 20 common Gunner/Assassin souls recently, but I got no 3* characters there.

slauki
10-13-2016, 02:27 PM
Excellent idea! If you don't mind, I can add this bit of info on my soul drops thread, link included.

I have only 20 rare souls queued up, so I'm not sure how much I can contribute. I could try send results for common souls if you want. I drop them in bunches of 10-20, and so far it feels like there's a 10% chance that a 3* character drops there.

I also bought and used 20 common Gunner/Assassin souls recently, but I got no 3* characters there.

Perfect, any soul is very welcome, and 2o is pretty much, if you ask me...i have only one lousy rare gunner soul,and never bought a normalone so especially these are perfectly fineŽ.

Frost
10-13-2016, 02:55 PM
:( seens I'll be buying rare class souls forever... Only 5* I ever got was a (F'n) PDK...

Demoonchild
10-13-2016, 03:36 PM
:( seens I'll be buying rare class souls forever... Only 5* I ever got was a (F'n) PDK...

I expect that (F'n) PDK get a nice buff after the update...(Funny thing, my first 5* char was the (F'n) PDK and after comes (F'n) VE)

Aristo4
10-13-2016, 04:35 PM
A premium character is a character, that you can gain from a legendary soul, so every 4* and every 5*

Another cool thread from you, but wont make any difference to many here.
Talking about those who ONLY consider premium to be 5* and rare together. Automatically the 10% (which could be considered reasonable, that's another discussion)
transforms to <1%, and that's where all the panic comes from.

AppleJuice
10-13-2016, 06:24 PM
Why are you so helpful slauki? :cool:

slauki
10-13-2016, 06:50 PM
Why are you so helpful slauki? :cool:

i like the game and the community so it's a pleasure to do something usefull. and additional to this i have to maintain my employee of the month/year status ;-)

Kardas
10-17-2016, 12:47 PM
So I took the plunge and used my (now 24) Rare Souls. Below is the result:1480

Honestly, this is probably the best drop I ever had. I'm just happy it isn't a FOURTH Pharaoh Dog King. I didn't have the Wicker Man or Warrior Angel yet either

I also used 75 Common souls to see if the percentages match up. Here's what I have1481

Frost
10-17-2016, 12:58 PM
I hate you and hate RNGesus. Used 50 Rare Souls yesterday and got NONE 4* toon. NOT A SINGLE F'N 4*.

That makes me wish to kick a puppy. And there's nothing I love more than puppies :(

Kaijester
10-17-2016, 01:03 PM
Used 12 sentinel rare souls today and all are 3 stars. 7/12 were corrupt ox cultists. :(

Waiting for Sacrifice.

Aristo4
10-17-2016, 01:26 PM
Latest drops:
rare gun/assassin : 3* gunner newborn of light, meh (MEH)
rare sentinel : 4* angel of strife
3 rares : ox cultist, green soldier and another crap I don't remember

edit: just bought a single sentinel rare which resulted to a 4* soulless demon, yihaaa.:D

Frost
10-17-2016, 03:14 PM
Meh I mean I'm pretty pissed. What will I do in PvP with a Soldier Eddie, WickerDog Queen and PSS? Frist team will have Corrupt General, GG. Samurai Eddie? GG. Troll? GG. Allied General? GG. Red Bat with extra turn? GG.

At least my legendary soul gave me a purple pyro soldier yay!! :mad:

Nicko
10-17-2016, 03:25 PM

Honestly, this is probably the best drop I ever had. I'm just happy it isn't a FOURTH Pharaoh Dog King. I didn't have the Wicker Man or Warrior Angel yet either

I also used 75 Common souls to see if the percentages match up. Here's what I have1481

Common souls are useless later in the game when you see what's out there, but that's a great drop! Allied General, Wickerman, and Angel of Fear are all solid characters. I scored the general a couple weeks ago and he's on almost every run...

BillLion
10-17-2016, 03:47 PM
Latest drops:
rare gun/assassin : 3* gunner newborn of light, meh (MEH)
rare sentinel : 4* angel of strife
3 rares : ox cultist, green soldier and another crap I don't remember

edit: just bought a single sentinel rare which resulted to a 4* soulless demon, yihaaa.:D

That's a great score -congrats!!

hold
10-17-2016, 03:50 PM
Common souls are useless later in the game when you see what's out there, but that's a great drop! Allied General, Wickerman, and Angel of Fear are all solid characters. I scored the general a couple weeks ago and he's on almost every run...

Got 250ish common souls here and can't use them as my roster with 100 is full. So at least the few 3 stars that drop from them I would like to use in the (hopefully coming very very soon) sacrifice option. I know these are luxury problems but I'm getting bored not even being able to play some soul-roulette ...

Aristo4
10-17-2016, 03:52 PM
thanks.this green bad boy is already lvl 100, but....nerfs incoming :p

slauki
10-17-2016, 05:52 PM

I also used 75 Common souls to see if the percentages match up. Here's what I have

thank you kardas and kaijester, will add the numbers after the update.i'm waiting to add my 139 rare souls to the pool. after that we should have somewhat significant numbers.

Aristo4
10-17-2016, 05:57 PM
139 rare souls? This will be a party :cool:

slauki
10-17-2016, 06:01 PM
139 rare souls? This will be a party :cool:

i have to learn how to make a video to share it with you guys :-)

Aristo4
10-17-2016, 06:04 PM

Yeah definitely record it. I use this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hecorat.screenrecorder.free

Frost
10-17-2016, 06:17 PM

Please don't. I dan't wanna jump from a bridge. I have a daughter to raise.

slauki
10-17-2016, 06:17 PM
Yeah definitely record it. I use this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hecorat.screenrecorder.free

can you reccomend some programm for the pc? i'm playing on bluestacks, so the app would also be a possible solution i guess...but maybe there are better ones for pc

Please don't. I dan't wanna jump from a bridge. I have a daughter to raise.

please don't do it, it's just a game :-D i can put a warning at the beginning of the video if you like...

Aristo4
10-17-2016, 06:27 PM
Since you are on bluestacks you can install from there. No need for a windows app then :cool:

Just tweak it for a somewhat good resolution,and put sound on if it hasn't already.We should be able to hear the scream when the book of souls turns red :P

slauki
10-17-2016, 06:36 PM
Since you are on bluestacks you can install from there. No need for a windows app then :cool:

Just tweak it for a somewhat good resolution,and put sound on if it hasn't already.We should be able to hear the scream when the book of souls turns red :P

maybe you will hear my screams, when i turn 39 ox cultists 50 wickerdog queens and 50 blue allied soldiers ;-)

thank you for the hints anyway, i will play a little with the app, before the final recording

AmBush-UK
10-17-2016, 06:57 PM
nox http://en.bignox.com/ Has its own inbuilt Screenshot and video recording

Google Play Games https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.play.games&hl=en also has record facility

osogaru
10-17-2016, 07:39 PM
Hi,
just opened 10 rare souls :
4* : Golden Son Sentinel & Pharaoh Dog
3* : Demon Dog (2), Desert Warrior, Wickerdog Queen, SOL Eddie, Wickerdog King (2), Newborn of Light Magus

slauki
10-17-2016, 08:18 PM
nox http://en.bignox.com/ Has its own inbuilt Screenshot and video recording

Google Play Games https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.play.games&hl=en also has record facility

thank you for the links, i downloaded Open Broadcaster MultiPlatform for windows, and it woks fine. Now they have to release the update, so that we can get this party started :-)

Hi,
just opened 10 rare souls :
4* : Golden Son Sentinel & Pharaoh Dog
3* : Demon Dog (2), Desert Warrior, Wickerdog Queen, SOL Eddie, Wickerdog King (2), Newborn of Light Magus

awesome, thank you, will add also add the numbers when i add my drops

MetalWarrior
10-17-2016, 08:52 PM
can you reccomend some programm for the pc? i'm playing on bluestacks, so the app would also be a possible solution i guess...but maybe there are better ones for pc

there are several programs on windows to screen capture/record video, i personally like 'Camtasia studio'.

BillLion
10-17-2016, 08:59 PM
I opened 3 warrior rare souls for kicks and received 3 more undead axis gunners. My luck has sucked for at least a month.

Aristo4
10-18-2016, 12:52 PM
I opened 3 warrior rare souls for kicks and received 3 more undead axis gunners.

3 Undead Allied Soldiers in a row today here. 2 sentinel and 1 rare....meh :eek:

Come on slauki , we're waiting.

BillLion
10-18-2016, 01:03 PM
3 Undead Allied Soldiers in a row today here. 2 sentinel and 1 rare....meh :eek:

Indeed we are...with an army of 3* undead soldiers...

slauki
10-18-2016, 01:38 PM

i'm also waiting, i really hope that the update will come asap, but i guess nothing will change anyway, so in theory i could open them today, but i will wait, till i can enjoy them a little more.... just one question aristo... so 2 sentinel undead allied soldiers and which colour was the third one?

damn the f'n soldiers drop really often as it seems...

aur0ra85
10-18-2016, 01:44 PM
My luck on the yellow rares has been awful.

Aristo4
10-18-2016, 01:53 PM
aristo... so 2 sentinel undead allied soldiers and which colour was the third one? ...

Same the single rare soul too,the book was in sentinel soldier mode.

Eagleknight
10-21-2016, 02:19 AM
Where does an assassin golden sun drop from? The 125 point soul or the 3000 point soul or both ? I would like to get one and try it.

Oh on a side note doesn't look like I'm going to get to 400 rare souls now that they don't drop in rifts.

blkthunder
10-21-2016, 04:28 AM
Where does an assassin golden sun drop from? The 125 point soul or the 3000 point soul or both ? I would like to get one and try it.

Oh on a side note doesn't look like I'm going to get to 400 rare souls now that they don't drop in rifts.

I have one (5*) , it is a 3* so u can get from the 125 or 3750 it deppends on your luck.

Eagleknight
10-21-2016, 06:10 AM
Thanks I'll try the 125 ones.

Aristo4
10-21-2016, 10:28 AM
Never ever seen a 3* drop on the 125 ones...and I've opened a LOT. Assasin golden son is a (unlucky) drop from the rare gun/assassin ones, I'm almost certain.
kardas's thread about soul drops is damn accurate. (but although it says there they can drop a 3*, I've never seen one)

hold
10-21-2016, 10:48 AM
Never ever seen a 3* drop on the 125 ones...)

I 2nd this ...but don't know what a lot is. I opened about 50 and after only 2* I decided not to invest in these souls anymore ...

Aristo4
10-21-2016, 10:54 AM
I 2nd this ...but don't know what a lot is. I opened about 50 and after only 2* I decided not to invest in these souls anymore ...

Must have been around 70 here, cause I was buying them 10/15 each time. I think the number is somewhat a lot, and if its not then its not worth the effort anyway.

slauki
10-21-2016, 01:36 PM
hey guys, i'm sorry to disappoint you, but i will wait a bit longer with opening my souls, because they announced 2 new eddies till the end of the month and they realized, that there are not enough slots for characters. so i'm expecting some changes in the next two weeks. since it's very hard to get some rare souls now, it's better to wait a little more...but i will continue workingon this for sure :-)

OpticSugar
10-21-2016, 01:42 PM
I wonder if the character you receive from a soul is decided when you aquire the soul, or when you open it.

slauki
10-21-2016, 01:48 PM
I wonder if the character you receive from a soul is decided when you aquire the soul, or when you open it.

i think one of the devs mentioned, that the character is decided, when you put your soul in the book of souls (like the skillshards). you can quitforce and will get every character again in the same order you received them before.

Aristo4
10-21-2016, 02:06 PM
hey guys, i'm sorry to disappoint you, but i will wait a bit longer with opening my souls, because they announced 2 new eddies till the end of the month and they realized, that there are not enough slots for characters. so i'm expecting some changes in the next two weeks. since it's very hard to get some rare souls now, it's better to wait a little more...but i will continue workingon this for sure :-)

Deeply disappointed.

OpticSugar
10-21-2016, 02:07 PM
i think one of the devs mentioned, that the character is decided, when you put your soul in the book of souls (like the skillshards). you can quitforce and will get every character again in the same order you received them before.

Oh... so maybe I should just be patient and stop force-quitting to peek at my souls, huh?

Eagleknight
10-21-2016, 02:52 PM
I did that force quit once just to try it but I did it with assassin rare souls 5'of them. It creates a bug where you can not buy more assassin rare souls from the trooper store. Kinda wish I never did it.

I agree there is no reason to open souls until new eddies come out. I think I might wait till sacrifice comes out cause
I have so many to open.

Arcturus
10-21-2016, 03:04 PM
In case anyone cares about standard souls, I just opened 99. Three (~3%) were 3* (green newborn, corrupt owl, blue allied soldier). ~80% were 2* & 17% 1*. Overall split almost exactly evenly between red, blue, & green.

Esquatcho
10-23-2016, 02:39 PM

Feel free to add me. Got a recently upgraded 5* one as my trooper, with assassin & blind sets (works in progress). But makes the LoL dungeons easier (cant auto though) together with SoL Eddie. Only way my crap team is progressing!

osogaru
10-29-2016, 08:29 AM
Hi
for statistics :
what I have opened this morning (thanx the halloween update !)

1 legendary soul : tailgunner eddie 4*

16 rare souls : fear of the dark eddie 4*, pyro soldier sentinel 4*, souless demon 3*,allied soldier 3* (2), haunted pumpkin 3*, speed of light eddie 3*, 1 corrupt ox cultist 3*, undead allied soldier 3*, desert warrior 3*,wickerdog king 3* (2), Newborn of light magus 3*, harpy magus 3*,desert warrior 3*, golden son warrior 3*

2 rare warrior souls : harpy 3*, desert warrior 3*

8 rare gunner/assassin souls : undead allied soldier 3* (2), wicker golem 3* (2), axis soldier 3*, axis bomber boy 3*, desert golem 3*, gunner dog 3*

2 rare sentinels souls : allied soldier 3*, dog of war 3*

2 great eddies + grim reaper eddie : it's a good day :)

Kardas
10-29-2016, 08:33 AM
Haha, fantastic.

I'm gonna hoard my souls till Nov2 though. So I can spend it all at once.

slauki
10-29-2016, 01:56 PM
Haha, fantastic.

I'm gonna hoard my souls till Nov2 though. So I can spend it all at once.

please take a video or some screenshots for the statistics, btw i'm pretty sure the chances for the fotd eddie are higher in the perion between today and 2.nd november. don't think the 2nd november will be better than today.

Hi
for statistics :
what I have opened this morning (thanx the halloween update !)

1 legendary soul : tailgunner eddie 4*

16 rare souls : fear of the dark eddie 4*, pyro soldier sentinel 4*, souless demon 3*,allied soldier 3* (2), haunted pumpkin 3*, speed of light eddie 3*, 1 corrupt ox cultist 3*, undead allied soldier 3*, desert warrior 3*,wickerdog king 3* (2), Newborn of light magus 3*, harpy magus 3*,desert warrior 3*, golden son warrior 3*

2 rare warrior souls : harpy 3*, desert warrior 3*

8 rare gunner/assassin souls : undead allied soldier 3* (2), wicker golem 3* (2), axis soldier 3*, axis bomber boy 3*, desert golem 3*, gunner dog 3*

2 rare sentinels souls : allied soldier 3*, dog of war 3*

2 great eddies + grim reaper eddie : it's a good day :)

thanks dude, will update the numbers today. just have to rewatch some dropvidos. and make my own :-)

oldrava-3320
10-29-2016, 02:30 PM
any Idea how to get corrept general or child of the damned ?

slauki
10-29-2016, 03:11 PM

yeah i have a pretty solid idea how to get them....pull some rare souls and pray to get lucky...

sorry, but there is no other way. if you would like to have gunner COTD, then you have to pull rare gunner souls.
the corrupt generals drops from regular rare souls too.

Ubajoa
10-29-2016, 04:56 PM

There is a theory that states you get more characters from 1 class if you open the rare souls on the day of that dungeon class. So if you wanna try it open your rare souls on a day when the magus dungeon is open in order to get the corrupt general.

oldrava-3320
10-29-2016, 06:14 PM
There is a theory that states you get more characters from 1 class if you open the rare souls on the day of that dungeon class. So if you wanna try it open your rare souls on a day when the magus dungeon is open in order to get the corrupt general.

I got 6 legendary eddie not sure if they wanna gave me legendary allies

slauki
10-29-2016, 09:39 PM
Here a video of my 99 rare souls, that i opened today. I put in 77 in the book of souls, but as i counted the numers i realized, that 99 got opend...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5pKvmBz-Is&feature=youtu.be

aur0ra85
10-29-2016, 10:12 PM
Looks like the drop rate of premium chars was increased to 20%. Wow. Some amazing pulls.

osiris0000
10-30-2016, 10:06 PM
After months after months after months..

Finally i got my Corrupt General just few minutes ago! From a regular rare soul dropped from daily secret location. I guess it dropped from Kingdom of the Sands - Madness. Feels good!

Browno
10-30-2016, 10:54 PM
After months after months after months..

Finally i got my Corrupt General just few minutes ago! From a regular rare soul dropped from daily secret location. I guess it dropped from Kingdom of the Sands - Madness. Feels good!

Congratulations! I got mine yesterday from event rare soul :)
It is great in a magus team :)

Kardas
11-03-2016, 03:56 PM
Okay, I splurged all the Rare Souls and most of my Ironite that I recently got. These are my 63 Rare Soul results:

Very happy with the result. I wanted the Corrupt General for a long time, and I hear the Troll's pretty good now. Also, FotD Eddie is my first premium Eddie (discounting my Reaper), which makes me extremely happy.

And 2 Pumpkins of each color too, so I don't have to do that again.

I also have some results for some class souls:

Rare Sentinel Soul: 2x Undead Allied Soldier
Rare Warrior Soul: Newborn of Light, Undead Axis Gunner

I've also been keeping a list of the last 250 Common Souls that I spent. If you want, I could post that too.

I will give you results for my Magus souls once I have some more and my Gunner/Assassin ones once I finish LvX Gunner and Magus LoL

Ubajoa
11-05-2016, 12:59 AM

Well, I got excited for the bonefire night event. I want the wickerman and the troll so I decided to drop 14 rare souls, then I checked "use all" and the system dropped a full stack of 99 ouch. This was the result. Warrior child of the damned is a good char but no troll nor wickerman T.T
Didn't make a video cause I thought it would be a 14 soul drop.