PDA

View Full Version : Wss?

Esquatcho
10-13-2016, 01:00 PM
So PSS is good. Anyone ever pumped a PWS to see how good they are at high level?

I would have thought that a PSS + PWS would be a pretty decent combo... If you cant heal you revive?

Or is the dark hourglass a better option than PWS?

Aristo4
10-13-2016, 01:06 PM
Now that you brought it up I'm gonna test my 4*PWS. Maybe aurora who has a 5* wss will have more to say.
On paper nothing exciting though

edit: not excited after 5 matches also, too little damage with +2k magic stat I've tested.

Esquatcho
10-14-2016, 01:33 AM
Now that you brought it up I'm gonna test my 4*PWS. Maybe aurora who has a 5* wss will have more to say.
On paper nothing exciting though

edit: not excited after 5 matches also, too little damage with +2k magic stat I've tested.

:( Shame that. But I guess they are pretty common (at least compared to PSS).

Also, could a mod please change the title to PWS? In my mind, I keep thinking they are a water sun spirit. lol

aur0ra85
10-14-2016, 02:05 AM
It's needs the buff from the update. It's kind of a situational character as it can't revive Eddie, and at the moment only heals one character with its ability. Post update it should heal all characters making it more attractive. It currently does not fit well with any of my parties so I haven't used it much. I do see it being a much more powerful character in groups with multiple water spirits, or a solo tank build water spirit with a pair of high end glass cannons and a pharaoh/mummy/visions Eddie. I'm sure it mixes and matches quite well with a few other characters but when mixing affinities you're often better sticking with characters that do the same damage types or at least buff each other. Keep in mind, although it seems super OP running a whole bunch of water spirits on the same team, they require power to operate, and they do not remove enemy buffs, remove negative buffs from your team, nor heal block, nor provide immunity, nor do block enemy buffs so their talent is somewhat one dimensional.
I'm looking forward to the update to use this character more.

Reeb99
10-14-2016, 07:39 AM
I have a water spirit at 4 star level 80, but I haven't used it much. Right after I leveled it, I pulled a blue Golden Son. So the golden son got the talismans and got used instead.