PDA

View Full Version : Severe drop in damage output

MrMadMan
10-13-2016, 08:54 PM
Didn't find any relative info in bug section about this issue:

I am experiencing some severe dps drops while farming/grinding.
Example:
LoL VII, SE 1-shot wave 1 and 2, boss down in 1 or 2 turns.
New round:
LoL VII, SE missing 3k (!!) dps, wave 1 and 2 takes 2 turns due to single target allies, boss down in 2-3 turns

Same team, only difference being trooper eddie which has no impact unless selected (right?)
Current setup: SE, Nomad, PKD, W CoTD

This also happens outside the Rift.

Is this a known bug?

Update:
Did a few test runs on LoL VII using said team, only removing Nomad to see if his ATK buff was the cause. All damage calculated using Soldier Eddie Vs wave 1 and 2 on Perfect hits
dps w Nomad buff: 8337
dps w Nomad during "drop": 5955
dps w/o Nomad buff: 4669
dps w/o Nomad during "drop": 3558

updated with new test results.
forgot to add that ALL characters suffer dps loss, not only SE

Mizrael
10-15-2016, 05:30 AM
That might be because they ninja nerfed Fierce and Overwhealming talismans...one of the most stupid things they could have done imo

MrMadMan
10-15-2016, 07:46 AM
That might be because they ninja nerfed Fierce and Overwhealming talismans...one of the most stupid things they could have done imo

This was before the update that didn't update ;)

if I play the same map 5 times with same team setup, at least 2 rounds is with dropped damage output.
It's kinda annoying, especially against those Retaliate/Revenge dungeon mobs

Nicko
10-25-2016, 05:26 AM
I just leveled up my Tailgunner Eddie and see the exact same thing. He'll be killing it for a while, then his damage output takes a big hit for no reason.

Really frustrating

Kaijester
10-25-2016, 05:53 AM
Which damage by Tailgunner Eddie are you looking at? His Fury is random damage so if you happen to deal magic and it will be low.

Nifelheim
10-25-2016, 06:18 AM
I made a similar post in the carriage rider Eddie thread

Nicko
10-25-2016, 01:44 PM
Which damage by Tailgunner Eddie are you looking at? His Fury is random damage so if you happen to deal magic and it will be low.

I'm talking his basic barrage. Streaky. Will be doing decent damage, then drop, or vice versa

For example - was just doing about 3K damage per enemy in Shadows in the Valley Madness. This is with fully maxed, ideal Talisman setup. Took a Soldier Eddie Trooper to Toys of Death and his damage was great - ran my Tailgunner through and he was back up! I'm mentioning this cause something seems to "reset" Tailgunner - either a Soldier Eddie Trooper or running him alone with my Corrupt General in Toys of Death

So returned him to Shadows in the Valley and he was back to 5-7k damage per enemy. It's like it almost gets halfed. Other times it's not as bad; drops by like a third. Weird - and frustrating - cause Tailgunner is a blast but never know what I'm gonna get...

MrMadMan
10-26-2016, 03:19 PM
In my case it was due to "duplicate character" while using Troopers.
If I pick a 5* Soldier Eddie as a trooper my own SE suffers roughly 50% damage reduction and using a 4* SE it's about a third damage reduced.
Aparently this is a well known bug but I didn't realize it affected Eddie troopers too, only 2 of same active characters.

Case closed?

Nicko
10-26-2016, 03:51 PM
Not closed for me!

My Tailgunner was hitting for about 6K worth of damage in Toys of Death this morning. Took him to the rift with Red Bat Trooper and he was hitting under 3 K there!

Took him back to Toys of Death and he was hitting about half of what he was this morning.

So wasn't using a Tailgunner Trooper - was using a Bat Trooper - and Tailgunners damage was still cut in half. And it stays there for a while...

I do have multiple Red Bats I'm saving for sacrifice, but weird it would affect an Eddie. May have to delete them and see

Driving me crazy!

MrMadMan
10-26-2016, 10:09 PM
Not closed for me!

I do have multiple Red Bats I'm saving for sacrifice, but weird it would affect an Eddie. May have to delete them and see

Driving me crazy!

Don't delete them, it's only if you have duplicate chars in the active team. Those in your inventory don't affect this issue.

eddiejose
10-26-2016, 10:49 PM
This is happening to me but in the other way, I mean, when I take my Soldier Eddie and another Soldier Eddie from a trooper, if that trooper has more skillshards than me, then MY Eddie deals more damage. It also happens when I take other characters and then use my own, they hit harder if the trooper I used before had maxed skills and mine don't.