PDA

View Full Version : Played time dungeon level 7 over an hour and......

Rayray131
10-14-2016, 12:10 AM
90% of the drops were either 3 or 4 star regular shards. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Ionswarm
11-08-2016, 01:22 PM
Three days on level 10 hasn't produced much more... A single colored 3* Evo shard.

Browno
11-08-2016, 01:47 PM
Did 60 runs on lvl 10 today and got around 90 regular souls and 1 3* colored shard :(
Really bad drop rate right now.

blade685
11-08-2016, 01:58 PM
same for me lol X and only shit red shard, i will do a break with that game i think very soon.....0 red 3* ... all changes are really shit since one month... bored

Kaijester
11-08-2016, 02:48 PM
I've gotten 3 3* red evolution shards from today.

Ian
11-08-2016, 02:54 PM
No idea if it makes any difference, but I flip between level IX and level X now, and I have been getting at least 1 coloured 3* shard each day, usually 2 or 3. I guess I spend 48-56 SoT on LoL then go grind elsewhere for evo runes.

PerthEddie
11-08-2016, 03:19 PM
I've gotten 3 3* red evolution shards from today.

I am guessing you have been farming L10? Hmm, is what you got a fair representation of "3 star coloured evo shards are substantially more frequently dropped on floor 10" - http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?2176-October-2016-Tuning-Update-(LIVE)&highlight=Dungeon

Doesn't sound like it to me :(

Kaijester
11-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Yup L10, comparing to before the patches, I would have gotten much more by now...the drop rate has decreased for sure.

blade685
11-08-2016, 03:55 PM
all last patch = decrease all drop= bored game= many lose players soon

calizario
11-08-2016, 04:39 PM
The only thing they should do is increase the droprate but 3 stars colors (blue, red, green, Assassin and Gunner) .. because the raibow .. for God's sake this is very easy to get in the Underworld .. When they went up the drop rate I was with 9 3 * raibow, today I'm 108 in inventory and has evolved some 10 characters since. Today I am calm with evolution to 5 *, so much that I stopped of farm in the underworld ..

After this update I see that LoL is not worth playing, the amount of SoT we spend is not fair for the prizes we received last. Just as it was the pathetic Fear of the Dark event .. one time that wonderful drop rate and nothing more.

osiris0000
11-08-2016, 06:25 PM
I got 4 x 3* red evo shards Today. At Dungeon level 10. I have spent 3,5 full sands of time. Its approximetely drops 1 3* coloured shard for one SoT on level 10s in general. I can't even imagine how is it at level 7 or 8..

Btw, does anyone get rare souls from dungeons? I never got after update. It was raining on level 10s before.. Its tough to being depended on trooper points..

Sparton_LOTB
11-08-2016, 07:12 PM
Curiously, Kaz and I actually had a look at this earlier today before either of us saw this thread, with the intent to improve drop rates. This was partially due to the lack of need for colourless (since players are getting more than we expected just from grinding the campaign) and also to just ensure we were aligned for how many runs we want players to do before getting enough to evolve at least one character.

Suffice to say, we'll be improving 3 star coloured evo shard drop rate substantially in the near future. I don't have exact date for when, but we plan on rolling this change in with some other tuning changes (including the lower-rarity evo rune discussion we've been having in other threads) with a server update that'll happen within the next week or so. We just have the team focusing on further stability improvements that they're trying to get out the door first.

BillLion
11-08-2016, 07:18 PM
Curiously, Kaz and I actually had a look at this earlier today before either of us saw this thread, with the intent to improve drop rates. This was partially due to the lack of need for colourless (since players are getting more than we expected just from grinding the campaign) and also to just ensure we were aligned for how many runs we want players to do before getting enough to evolve at least one character.

Suffice to say, we'll be improving 3 star coloured evo shard drop rate substantially in the near future. I don't have exact date for when, but we plan on rolling this change in with some other tuning changes (including the lower-rarity evo rune discussion we've been having in other threads) with a server update that'll happen within the next week or so. We just have the team focusing on further stability improvements that they're trying to get out the door first.

Great to hear, Sparton. Have you consider raising back the amount of rare souls on the LOL dungeons? There are days I'd easily spend SOT to grind dungeons for rare souls, but at the current rate there's no need to bother. I got one rare soul from a dungeon yesterday and I believe it was my first since the tuning changes.

Ionswarm
11-08-2016, 07:24 PM
Did 60 runs on lvl 10 today and got around 90 regular souls and 1 3* colored shard :(
Really bad drop rate right now.

Does it make sense to drop ANY regular souls for players who can defeat the Lord of Light on X?

Sparton_LOTB
11-08-2016, 08:08 PM
Have you consider raising back the amount of rare souls on the LOL dungeons?

Not right now, no. We'd much rather we increase the amount of ironite you can earn per day (through things like Daily Challenges) and let players choose between spending that on souls directly or spending that on other things like Sands of Time refills than make the obvious choice Sands of Time refills to get souls from dungeons while getting other dungeon rewards.

It's a subject we may revisit in the future, though.

Does it make sense to drop ANY regular souls for players who can defeat the Lord of Light on X?

I've seen a few people on the forum get very defensive and proud about the ungodly amount of common souls they have, so I've been a bit leery about reducing the rates and quantities of them, since they otherwise cause no harm (hitting the soul inventory cap notwithstanding). We may lower them slightly if people are finding them more of a burden than a help, but a lot of people seemed happy to have them help with seeking out new 3 star characters that we added in the Halloween event, and we plan on adding new 3 star, 4 star, and 5 star characters routinely.

Reeb99
11-08-2016, 08:17 PM

Good to hear. I managed to get 2 last night after grinding the bulk of my trooper list in 7-10, and I felt pretty lucky to get that many.

slauki
11-08-2016, 08:54 PM

that are some very good news. i started a 2nd account, and i cant't imagine how long i will have to play to upgrade one single character to 5*. right now i have one red 3* rune from clearing level VII of the dungeon with the help of some troopers. i won't be able to clear level 8-10 in the next weeks or months, because i won't be able to evolve someone to 5* if i don't get extremly lucky in the secret location.

so right now i will have to wait another week, for another one 3* red shard if i got lucky next week on level 7. and so on..this will go on for 6-10 weeks till i have enough 3* shards.
this system is really bad, especially for new players, it could take months till you are able to evolve 1-2 chars to 5*, that's very suboptimal, and i'm very polite, when i express it that way.

getting them only once per week is really bad imo and it hurts the game very bad,especially when you are new to it. it's very demotivating/frustrating when you know you cannot do anything till the dungeon opens again.
so the only soloution i can see right now is to increase the drops by a very large percantage, if you like to keep the once a week system.

another solution would be to cut down the needs for them. instead of 6 3* shards to evolve a character, change it to 3-4. that would also work with the talismans and it would be pretty simple. instead of 9x 2* runes you could easily change it
to 6 2* runes to evolve one talisman.

anyway, i think that you will make some good adjustments and it's very understandable, that the stability issues have a higher priority. but these are game breaking imbalances which will cost you many active players/customers.

Ionswarm
11-08-2016, 09:59 PM
a lot of people seemed happy to have them help with seeking out new 3 star characters

I guess it's better than no souls of any kind. Point taken.

Ionswarm
11-08-2016, 11:29 PM
Just out of curiosity... how many 3* characters can currently drop? I want to calculate the odds of me actually getting a new 3* to drop from a regular soul.

PerthEddie
11-09-2016, 12:26 AM

It is great news you have recognised this and will be changing things. It doesn't mean that the tuning of drop rates will see the 3* Colourless will drop less frequently though will it? If so then I am going to farm the s**t out of it to try and make sure I have a stockpile

getting them only once per week is really bad imo and it hurts the game very bad,especially when you are new to it. it's very demotivating/frustrating when you know you cannot do anything till the dungeon opens again.
so the only soloution i can see right now is to increase the drops by a very large percantage, if you like to keep the once a week system.

another solution would be to cut down the needs for them. instead of 6 3* shards to evolve a character, change it to 3-4. that would also work with the talismans and it would be pretty simple. instead of 9x 2* runes you could easily change it
to 6 2* runes to evolve one talisman.

I agree with this. As I said on another thread I was so frustrated yesterday as I was hoping to get a red character promoted but I now need to wait another week. I also only need 1 blue to get my CR up. After yesterday in the red dungeon I am not hopeful of getting that 1 I need which will mean another week wait :(

Sparton_LOTB
11-09-2016, 07:00 PM
It doesn't mean that the tuning of drop rates will see the 3* Colourless will drop less frequently though will it?

I haven't compared directly with the previous numbers, but we're overall making 3 star evo shards drop more commonly, then making it so coloured is more common than colourless (instead of the other way around). I think on average you'll get about as much as you currently will?..

As I said on another thread I was so frustrated yesterday as I was hoping to get a red character promoted but I now need to wait another week. I also only need 1 blue to get my CR up. After yesterday in the red dungeon I am not hopeful of getting that 1 I need which will mean another week wait :(

Yeah, we're looking at multiple avenues of better easing new players into evolving their first character to 5 star, but we still want it to be a satisfying milestone to achieve. This is just the first step of a few things we have planned, and there's other tuning changes we're adding in the next update to help address this too, with more coming later.

Eagleknight
11-09-2016, 07:07 PM
Sparton,

Where are the extra char slots and material space?

Any word on sacrifice, I don't care about pvp if I can't obtain new characters for it. I think lots of people are at the 100 character limit. I have been selling four star characters just to have a chance at the new toons that came out and selling those toons was a hard pill to swallow.

Thanks

Sparton_LOTB
11-09-2016, 08:02 PM
Where are the extra char slots and material space?

That's a good question. A previous server push should have enabled that, but didn't. We're still investigating why that didn't go out; it may just be that it needs to be part of the next store update.

Any word on sacrifice

Nothing to report on that front right now.

Eagleknight
11-09-2016, 08:35 PM
That's a good question. A previous server push should have enabled that, but didn't. We're still investigating why that didn't go out; it may just be that it needs to be part of the next store update.

Nothing to report on that front right now.

Thanks for the info Sparton.

I'm keeping the faith the game will be great and I am thankful for the work y'all are putting in even with all the hickups along the way.

Nicko
11-10-2016, 07:54 PM
That's great news Sparton - thanks for the update!

Speaking of drop rates, how about 1 and 2* red evo runes? I can't even take red talismans from 3* to 4*, which is really frustrating. Is the balance of 1, 2, and 3* evo runes getting adjusted?

Sparton_LOTB
11-11-2016, 12:08 AM
Speaking of drop rates, how about 1 and 2* red evo runes?

Yes, we're just wrapping up testing on that now, actually. The drop quantities of 1 and 2* coloured evo runes is being drastically increased based on difficulty, so you can farm on Madness and should be able to get everything you need (in terms of coloured evo runes, at least). I don't know when the update will go live exactly, but it should be within the next week or so.

Nicko
11-11-2016, 06:45 AM
Yes, we're just wrapping up testing on that now, actually. The drop quantities of 1 and 2* coloured evo runes is being drastically increased based on difficulty, so you can farm on Madness and should be able to get everything you need (in terms of coloured evo runes, at least). I don't know when the update will go live exactly, but it should be within the next week or so.

Awesome. Really appreciate the response to feedback!

slauki
11-11-2016, 09:29 AM

perfect, sounds solid, thank you for your efforts. i'm really looking forward to the next updates.

Hellrider
11-11-2016, 10:49 AM

finally, thank you.

Chaosego888
11-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Is the drop rates for the blue & red dungeons different. I fight hell getting 3 star coloured shards there then pull 14 from green and 5 star 2 or 3 sentinels that I rarely use because I only get tons of blind talismans, not that I don't like them but haven't seen a health overwhelming in 3 weeks. I don't even care about a rare soul anymore because I only get a common duplicate. I only need 8 characters that come. Maybe it would be better to put those drops in the campaign on the intermediate levels so the newcomers can get them. I would like to see the gunner and assasin souls seperated and reduced to 1250 trooper badges though. That would make sense

Sparton_LOTB
11-14-2016, 06:41 PM
Is the drop rates for the blue & red dungeons different.

Nope, it's the same odds of everything, just a different colour.

Chaosego888
11-17-2016, 03:45 PM
Nope, it's the same odds of everything, just a different colour.

OK. Thanks. Results have looked the same this week though.

floki
11-17-2016, 04:33 PM

hey sparton! first of all thank you for being active on this forum :) but i wanted to ask, will we get the update news for this? or will it be titled 'small fixes' or something? because i always love to know what has been changed :D