PDA

View Full Version : Battle madness or Under hard - which is better for farming?

Esquatcho
10-14-2016, 01:41 AM
OK, so I am a bit stuck and am just farming everything at the moment to get more 3* rainbow evo shards & runes.

I've seen the studies on droprates etc, but theyre all for madness. Now currently my team is still slowly working through hard on underworld and thats about their limit.

So the question is, am I better farming battlefield madness or underworld hard for those precious 3* evos?

Nicko
10-14-2016, 04:41 AM
I'd love to see stats, but I haven't noticed a big difference on 3* Rainbow rune drop rates between Battlefield Madness or Underworld Madness - not sure where Battlefield Hard would fall.

This will hopefully change with the upcoming update, so I'd pay attention to the what the developers say and the Drop Info in each area to make better farming decisions

I think the 3* Rainbow runes are the holdup for a lot of us...

You mentioned shards in the same sentence. If you need those hit the high levels of the dungeons...

Reeb99
10-14-2016, 07:51 AM
FWIW, I run mostly fighting spirits / battlefield / madness. Mostly because I crash less there than on underworld hard. I haven't kept track of the numbers, but drops seem pretty even between the two. Zero 3* evo shards on either, a low drop rate for 3* rainbow evo runes. Keep grinding either and you'll get the runes eventually. The only significant difference seems to be the talismans that drop.

Esquatcho
10-14-2016, 12:09 PM
Thanks, good point about the update. And yeah, sorry I got crossed in my original post. Im farming for shards & talismans, but know you gotta go dungeons for the shards.

Funnily, since posting this, I've gotten another few 3* rainbow evo talismans.... Always need more though! + strangely I've gotten more of them than 2* rainbow evos, which I do always need more of too!