PDA

View Full Version : Complete Guide : How to milk a cow like Visions Eddie

osiris0000
10-14-2016, 01:45 PM
I know many of you like to drink milk. Nothing tastes like fresh milk from a cow! Visions Eddie wanted me put a visual guide about how to milk a cow in right way. And as you know, no one can teach you how to milk a cow like Visions Eddie, since he is the best expert about this subject. Enjoy your fresh milk with this effective trick!

Aristo4
10-14-2016, 01:58 PM
Lol, I created a monster :cool:

OpticSugar
10-14-2016, 02:02 PM
woah.

Well, when (F'n) Visions Eddie™ tells you to do something (like make an elaborate guide), you (F'n) do it!

I have one question about (F'n) Visions Eddie™... where the hell is he from? I mean, what Maiden song/album/single is he referenced in. I know where all the other Eddie characters in the game come from for the most part, but (F'n) Visions Eddie™, not so much. Can anyone offer some insight?

AppleJuice
10-14-2016, 02:04 PM
woah.

Well, when (F'n) Visions Eddie™ tells you to do something (like make an elaborate guide), you (F'n) do it!

I have one question about (F'n) Visions Eddie™... where the hell is he from? I mean, what Maiden song/album/single is he referenced in. I know where all the other Eddie characters in the game come from for the most part, but (F'n) Visions Eddie™, not so much. Can anyone offer some insight?

I've wondered that about Visions and Varmpire Hunter too

osiris0000
10-14-2016, 02:06 PM
woah.

I had no choice..

OpticSugar
10-14-2016, 02:06 PM
I've wondered that about Visions and Varmpire Hunter too

Vampire Hunter I figured was tied into the song Transylvania... it's a stretch, but at least there's a connection there.

Nekroliun
10-14-2016, 02:14 PM
Visions eddie is from the visions of the beast video album (is that what you call a compilation of music videos?!?) atleast that is what i heard it was from

Nekroliun
10-14-2016, 02:15 PM
Also... AND I THOUGHT MY MILKING COWS THREAD WAS EPIC! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OSIRIS

Aristo4
10-14-2016, 02:16 PM
Visions eddie is from the visions of the beast video album (is that what you call a compilation of music videos?!?) atleast that is what i heard it was from

They don't look so much alike but you made me go to my shelf to check out, well played.

Nekroliun
10-14-2016, 02:17 PM
They don't look so much alike but you made me go to my shelf to check out, well played.

So did nekroliun do good? DID HE?

OpticSugar
10-14-2016, 02:18 PM

He's born from a compilation? Not even from a real song/album? Boy they were really running out of ideas! They haven't even tapped into Peace of Mind or Seventh Son yet!

weaksauce

Aristo4
10-14-2016, 02:18 PM

Nekro had a valid point, at least.

OpticSugar
10-14-2016, 02:21 PM

You did very good! I'm proud of ya!

http://www.metal-archives.com/images/2/0/2/5/20252.jpg?3302

Nekroliun
10-14-2016, 02:26 PM
YES YES PRAISE ME! PRAAAAAAISE ME!

Also... visions of the beast is the only maiden cover to have something similar to visions eddie so yeah must be it...

Also... ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT IT WAS FROM VISIONS OF THE BEAST, ITS LIKE THE ONLY TIME A MAIDEN SONG NAME OR ALBUM OR COMPILATION HAD THE WORD "Visions"

Demoonchild
10-14-2016, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=osiris0000;16128]I know many of you like to drink milk. Nothing tastes like fresh milk from a cow! Visions Eddie wanted me put a visual guide about how to milk a cow in right way. And as you know, no one can teach you how to milk a cow like Visions Eddie, since he is the best expert about this subject. Enjoy your fresh milk with this effective trick!

Hahahah no way!!! lmfao.... nice one Osiris!!

MetalWarrior
10-14-2016, 03:59 PM
i find his looks more close to the character, silver surfer. He appeared in the movie 'fantastic four'
also cover of satriani's album,'surfing with the alien'.

@demoonchild,very thoughtful signature http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/images/icons/icon14.png

osiris0000
10-14-2016, 04:14 PM
Also... AND I THOUGHT MY MILKING COWS THREAD WAS EPIC! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OSIRIS

Your threads are always epic Lord Nekroliun. I cannot compare with you.. :cool:

The great Lord Nekroliun once said: "You should jump of a rooftop!"
-Lord Nekroliun The Great

OpticSugar
10-14-2016, 04:16 PM

...RotFL...

Nekroliun
10-14-2016, 04:53 PM
Your threads are always epic Lord Nekroliun. I cannot compare with you.. :cool:

Lol, this is greater than milking cows in holand, cuz u added (F'n) Visions Eddie to the mix... and (F'n) Visions Eddie makes everything better

slauki
10-14-2016, 07:04 PM
really nice idea :-D

The Educated fool
10-15-2016, 07:47 PM
Lol, this is greater than milking cows in holand, cuz u added (F'n) Visions Eddie to the mix... and (F'n) Visions Eddie makes everything better

(Please note, the fine print... the humour here is intended to be found in the fact that this is a (F'in) Visions Eddie joke lamenting (F'in) Visions Eddie jokes... I know... how meta, huh? I mess with my own mind, sometimes! Also: all humour is wonderful, and (F'in) VE humour is the wonderfullest! That is all. :cool: )

Nekroliun
10-15-2016, 07:48 PM

(Please note, the fine print... the humour here is intended to be found in the fact that this is a (F'in) Visions Eddie joke lamenting (F'in) Visions Eddie jokes... I know... how meta, huh? I mess with my own mind, sometimes! Also: all humour is wonderful, and (F'in) VE humour is the wonderfullest! That is all. :cool: )yes i agree

The Educated fool
10-15-2016, 07:56 PM
Just seemed like something (F'in) Visions Eddie might think... though it may well prove to be a sin to presume to know the mind of (F'in) VE... :cool:

Nekroliun
10-16-2016, 02:02 PM
Just seemed like something (F'in) Visions Eddie might think... though it may well prove to be a sin to presume to know the mind of (F'in) VE... :cool:

Indeed it is

osiris0000
02-21-2018, 09:32 PM
Damn, nowadays f'n Visions is literally milking everything. Even yellow buffs. Oxes and cows of Holland are in pain.

slauki
02-21-2018, 09:41 PM
oh sweet memories :D :D :D awesome as always buddy

Ancient Mariner
02-24-2018, 11:07 AM

ofc man

It's a nice double DVD featuring Maiden's music videos (and some funny extra contents)

I found it years ago at a good price, you should have it