PDA

View Full Version : October 2016 Tuning Update (LIVE)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Monte47
10-21-2016, 11:11 AM
I disagree on freeze. Half the time I'm fighting alone with my CR and I sustain the round mostly because of his freeze. Mine doesn't seem nerfed

vgta99
10-21-2016, 11:24 AM
I had the feeling it works more than the 12% advertised and started keeping track. I'm counting CR's basic AOE and am currently at 20/63 freezes. Many in a sow sometimes too, but I didn't have the time to play many matches manually.

Absolutely 0? τίποτα ?

ништа :p :d

ništa! i corrupted general isto, ne stunt samo low MR

Ringe666-7406
10-21-2016, 12:17 PM
ništa! i corrupted general isto, ne stunt samo low MR

I don't know why you speak in my language but keep it in English because of others :P well, in my case, stunt is lowered but still does a hell of a job, and freeze also doesn't seem so bad... And mandatory lowering MR is actually a huge buff for me since my main line-up is mostly magus-sentinel :D

Frost
10-21-2016, 01:01 PM
Sparton,

Just a feedback about the drop chance of coloured 3* shards. Yesterday I spent my normal SoT plus 3 refills in LoL X and got only one 3* coloured. Is that chance right? You wrote the chance for 3* coloured shards would be greatly increased, and I didn't see that :(

Also, since rare souls now are really rare, I say it would be fair enough to increase the odds of getting a 4* or 5* toon. Now they can be obtained only by buying, secret locations or trooper badges, so just imagine how frustrating is to get a "rare" soul and getting a 3* Dog of War for the 564x time... It's really frustrating, expecially for players like me that don't have a premium toon.

angelkelly
10-21-2016, 06:48 PM
Not sure what's going on but every time I try to purchase a gunner soul. It says purchase fail. Can someone tell me why this is happening.

vgta99
10-21-2016, 09:21 PM
I don't know why you speak in my language but keep it in English because of others :P
Because I'm half French half Serbian :P

The Educated fool
10-21-2016, 09:49 PM
Ha you forgot about onslaught

If they upped the stats on those three, things could get interesting. 696 atk on skilled talismans might make them worth trying

If they did that, these talismans would actually be relevant, and not instant vendor trash.

Shifter
10-21-2016, 10:20 PM
Not sure what's going on but every time I try to purchase a gunner soul. It says purchase fail. Can someone tell me why this is happening.

Because you are full on shard spots. Sell off one stack of items to open a spot.

Eagleknight
10-21-2016, 10:55 PM
So what's the time line for:

SACRIFICE

More space in general

Eddies

New content

And ugg PvP

One question: will the rng on rare souls be adjusted because the drop rates on rare souls seems to be non existent.

Thanks for all y'alls hard work!

jakalope
10-21-2016, 11:46 PM
Sparton,

Just a feedback about the drop chance of coloured 3* shards. Yesterday I spent my normal SoT plus 3 refills in LoL X and got only one 3* coloured. Is that chance right? You wrote the chance for 3* coloured shards would be greatly increased, and I didn't see that :(

Completely agree. I can see colored evo shards being the bottleneck now – I guess there’s always something. I ran 80 sands in LoL 8 & 9 and didn’t get any colored evo shards. I ran 80 sands this morning in Battlefield > Kill Time > Madness and got 5 3* rainbow evo shards.

Just an observation at this point. Curious to see what others are finding in LoL.

BillLion
10-22-2016, 04:14 AM
Just tried the beast on madness post update -yeah, as others have said, too damn hard!

I went in with Pharaoh Eddie, Allied General, Warrior Troll, CR Eddie and Soldier Eddie (all 5*s and maxed talismans) and lost 3 times!

I'm sure I can rotate other characters and figure out how to win without revives, but this is kind of ridiculous. That's a decent team, and I don't know how newbies are going to beat him as they probably won't have their characters developed like that when the face him.

Unless your goal is to force ironite revive spending to defeat him, you may want to dial him back a bit :)

Nicko
10-22-2016, 04:58 AM
I've tried to beat the beast several times - Samurai/Pharaoh/CR along with Alliance General and Corrupt General

Always have to revive - typically once, so one of these days I'll beat it, but a new team won't have a chance

Still, even if you revive six times, you've technically made it through it, and that's what newbies will do

ironmaiden84
10-22-2016, 07:51 AM
After so many people complaining here - especially the ones that got this update earlier - I was a bit scared and tried to farm as much as possible because the madness level seem to be unbeatable and so on.
They talked so much bullshit. Maybe their characters weren't build balanced so they got effected really hard and they don't have any plan b.

But for me this update is great! I could get so many rainbow shards that from earlier stand point "who will be worthy every few months to be the next chosen one to have 5 stars" to the new stand point "I just leveled one up to 5 stars and soon there will be more" now my problem shifts to a luxury problem that I have not enough time to play all of them fast enough to level 100 until the next (few) will be on 5 stars as well. What I also really like is the list of the changelog with all detailed effects and where what rune will drop and so on. Got me so much faster to all the things I was waiting for weeks or months. Great job from the developers! I really like it! - I would have posted this earlier, but I don't have time left besides working and playing LOTB ;)

angelkelly
10-22-2016, 10:55 AM
You come off as rude but maybe it's the way I read your post. But anyways the game is way harder then it use to be. And I understand why people like myself complain about the update. Bcuz after months of getting use to the game and liking certain parts about it.The developers decided to change the whole platform of the game that was uncalled for. Not just the little changes like the drop rates that needed to be fix. But things that were never a main issue. And as far as the game goes currently it's ok with the drop rate improvement. But other then that i don't think I need to congratulate or praise the developers for doing something that should have been done along time ago.

Reeb99
10-22-2016, 11:20 AM
Ok we need more mods. These spam bots are out of control.

Vaseodin
10-22-2016, 02:48 PM
You come off as rude but maybe it's the way I read your post. But anyways the game is way harder then it use to be. And I understand why people like myself complain about the update. Bcuz after months of getting use to the game and liking certain parts about it.The developers decided to change the whole platform of the game that was uncalled for. Not just the little changes like the drop rates that needed to be fix. But things that were never a main issue. And as far as the game goes currently it's ok with the drop rate improvement. But other then that i don't think I need to congratulate or praise the developers for doing something that should have been done along time ago.

I think they should be congratulated, as it wasn't their mess. They're cleaning up the mess of the old devs. Also, the changes to the character's and talismans may not have seemed necessary to you, but think of it this way: would you rather have this happen now so you can play around with new combinations and teams to find the most effective ones, or would rather they made these changes on the day pvp is released (when you imply it would be necessary)? If these changes happened at the same time as pvp you wouldn't know just how much your favorite characters were affected and would be at a huge disadvantage.

So I do think these changes were very necessary now rather than later. You may still disagree, but I guarantee you would singing a different tune if it happened on the same day as pvp's release.

PsychoEddie
10-22-2016, 03:12 PM
After so many people complaining here - especially the ones that got this update earlier - I was a bit scared and tried to farm as much as possible because the madness level seem to be unbeatable and so on.
They talked so much bullshit. Maybe their characters weren't build balanced so they got effected really hard and they don't have any plan b.

Right, exactly. From the start, I've been leveling up various characters and changing up the combinations of them with other characters and seeing how things work out. When a character reaches maximum (for now) level, I put it to the side and work with a new one. I target having 3 characters leveling up in any sort of battle when possible plus one borrowed trooper. At least several times a week I find combinations that work fantastic in specific situations, and of course ones that don't work all that well.

I didn't have much to say about the game positive or negative until the update was happening and now I'm impressed with how well the changes are working out.

Now I'm comfortable with putting money into this because it's NOT the game it was, a game where players without work and way too much time on their hands could load up with a couple of talisman types that were far too overpowered as well as a few characters that were OP as well, and those same players just hit auto-play without any thought of balanced characters and other sets of them for varying situations. It would have really sucked to have that lame crap going on in PvP.

Now it's a game with much more depth and people need to break out of a single tactic to play well.

mikmar
10-22-2016, 03:47 PM
There are 2 big problems for me now after the update:
No more 1*, 2* and 3* red evo runes, they never drop, never !!!!
The 3* coloured evo shards, they almost never drop too !!!!
Someone know where I can find those things ????

Vaseodin
10-22-2016, 03:58 PM
There are 2 big problems for me now after the update:
No more 1*, 2* and 3* red evo runes, they never drop, never !!!!
The 3* coloured evo shards, they almost never drop too !!!!
Someone know where I can find those things ????

Yes, I run Battlefield madness on the stage "fighting spirits" and consistently get both 3* evo runes (rainbow) and 3* evo shards (rainbow). They drop very often.

Reeb99
10-22-2016, 04:02 PM
Yes, I run Battlefield madness on the stage "fighting spirits" and consistently get both 3* evo runes (rainbow) and 3* evo shards (rainbow). They drop very often.

Yep pretty much anywhere on Battlefield madness you'll have so many of them you won't be able to keep up on gold. Now the 3* color evo shards... Those are still a huge bottleneck.

megayu
10-22-2016, 04:03 PM
Really love this update, even though almost all of my 5* team are warrior, none of them are magus, and already level up many fierce and overwhelming tailsmans to max, so my team are a lot weaker after the update (the poor "600 ATK" Hellhound are not Dog King anymore), but i am still satisfied.

So many toons got rework and became much better, like Angel of Fear, SoL Eddie, and many toons i thought was useless or won't even look at them before got decent stats now, like all the Newborn of Light and Pyro Soldier and Allied Bomber Boy, Pharaoh Sand Spirit, Pharaoh Water Spirit and many more.

Single attacker get a higher atk or magic now, that's make sense, lower Wickerdog Queen & Magus Allied Soldier is not a nerf, it's make the game more balance and they still hit hard, and Corrupt General can make sure lower enemies' MR, a bit different but still an outstanding toon.

And talking about Eddie, before update there are four famous 4*+ Eddie everyone wanted, the Big-Four Eddies are Samurai, Carriage Rider, Pharaoh and Cyborg Eddie, most of us ignore other Eddies besides Soldier Eddie (that's a free one), now i tried Mummy and SoL, they are way better than i thought, and look at stats of others, like atk of RTTH is 1757, Holy Smoke got a Rise, i think right now all the Eddies are great.

Now the game has much better potential, we don't need to obsess with warrior and chasing 4*+ toons (we still will do that but other low level toons are better now especially Eddies), there are more combinations, no need to stick to several toons anymore, that make the game are much more fun.

BTW, when can you support Android N, do you have a deadline, 7.1 are almost there, and the game still stuck at 6.0.

mikmar
10-22-2016, 04:07 PM

Yes, but not the red evo runes to upgrade the red talismans.
And the red, green, blue, yellow, green, purple evo 3* shards never drop.
The rainbow ones come out, but not the colored.

Vaseodin
10-22-2016, 04:14 PM

I was trying to help you since you mentioned the rainbow ones. I am not sure about the others, as I have more than plenty of all the colored ones. Good luck

Reeb99
10-22-2016, 04:18 PM

I'm getting plenty of the color evo runes from there. AFAIK, the 3* color evo shards only drop in the Lord of Light 7-10.

mikmar
10-22-2016, 04:39 PM
All right thanks, Battlefield Madness maybe is the best place to find colored evo runes ...

slauki
10-22-2016, 05:26 PM
All right thanks, Battlefield Madness maybe is the best place to find colored evo runes ...

check this thread for some numbers:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1686-Experiment-Estimation-of-the-real-droprates-for-3*-Runes-and-dungeon-loot

Aristo4
10-22-2016, 07:21 PM
Ok we need more mods. These spam bots are out of control.

Havent seen any spam thread in while,what are you talking about? :eek:

OpticSugar
10-22-2016, 08:26 PM
Havent seen any spam thread in while,what are you talking about? :eek:

Lmfao... right? Jeez

Aristo4
10-22-2016, 10:15 PM
I can barely notice posts about the game anymore, there are only some between the ENDLESS SPAM.

SPAM

*jumps off a rooftop, nekro-style.

OpticSugar
10-22-2016, 10:30 PM
Who the hell is falling for this Spam™ anyway, and who does it even benefit? Why, I ask... WHY?

The Educated fool
10-23-2016, 06:03 PM
Question for Kaz or Sparton: Were the drop rates for 3* coloured evolution shards supposed to be raised in the LoL dungeons? (I'm not going to wade through this monster thread to find the quote, but I was sure I read that they were set to see an increase in drops in levels 7 to 9 and to increase substantially in 10) Am I mistaken? Because unless I am, the current drop rate of coloured 3* evolution shards (currently 0%, in my experience) seems like a glitch...

Ringe666-7406
10-23-2016, 06:43 PM
They were supposed to be raised... Check the first page of this thread

The Educated fool
10-23-2016, 06:55 PM
The first page... now who would have ever thought to look there? :cool: Thanks, Ringe. My question for the devs stands though.

stastny
10-23-2016, 07:47 PM
Not sure about level 10, but there is 0 chance on getting 3* coloured evo shards on Levels 7-8. Even I can't be that unlucky (about 60 tries, not a single shard)

Valgard
10-23-2016, 08:20 PM
Not sure about level 10, but there is 0 chance on getting 3* coloured evo shards on Levels 7-8. Even I can't be that unlucky (about 60 tries, not a single shard)
It's not as bad as you guys say: I got one 3* Yellow evo shard today on LoL VIII, and got one 3* Blue last week on VII. But I agree in that the droprate is pretty low.

BillLion
10-23-2016, 08:44 PM
Glad you're having some luck. But the experience of others is real and isn't fantastic.

Coletrain
10-23-2016, 11:00 PM
I have to echo the concerns with the 3* colored shard drop rate. It seems like they drop less often than before the update which is troubling. I played a full SoT on LoL LvL X the other day and did not get 1 3*shard. Gold should be the limiting factor to building your team and I think we're close to that, but right now the colored shards are a serious bottleneck.

Aristo4
10-23-2016, 11:11 PM
Yep, this appears to be problematic. I had some of every color to evolve 2-3 in each class but now this fun stops it seems :mad:

Aristo4
10-23-2016, 11:23 PM
I can barely notice posts about the game anymore, there are only some between the ENDLESS SPAM.

SPAM

*jumps off a rooftop, nekro-style.

will post this everyday here

dem0nlord
10-24-2016, 12:00 AM
I've been doing nothing but farming UW madness to do talisman upgrades since the update. 3* rainbow evo runes are no longer my bottleneck, I have 80 of them. The holdup is just regular runes to level them up. With all the talisman and shard drops, just not as many runes. Also now have 50 3* rainbow evo shards.

Reeb99
10-24-2016, 12:04 AM
Please for the love of Eddie, grant several more people mod powers to combat this spam.

Also, 3* color evo shards drop rate still seems a bit too low, but 3* rainbow a little too high. Maybe have the dungeons drop just color evo shards instead of both? Only 1 color 3* evo drop for me since the update...

Ringe666-7406
10-24-2016, 07:51 AM
Now that's the idea \m/

Kaijester
10-24-2016, 08:18 AM
Tried playing gunner dungeon for the entire day (yesterday), about 50 battles, zero Rare Soul, zero 3* gunner evo shards, collected 12 colorless 3* evo shards.

Currently about 38 battles in Assassin dungeon, zero Rare Souls, 1 assassin 3* evo shards, lost count on 3* colorless evo shards.

Drop extra 1000 gold 6 times, drop extra 2000 gold once.

All tier X battles.

And 4 game errors upon winning the dungeon.

Strongly suggest game team to relook into the rewards for Lord of Light Dungeon as it is not rewarding in terms of Rare Soul, gold nor coloured evo shards.

Sparton_LOTB
10-24-2016, 08:33 AM
Question for Kaz or Sparton: Were the drop rates for 3* coloured evolution shards supposed to be raised in the LoL dungeons? (I'm not going to wade through this monster thread to find the quote, but I was sure I read that they were set to see an increase in drops in levels 7 to 9 and to increase substantially in 10) Am I mistaken? Because unless I am, the current drop rate of coloured 3* evolution shards (currently 0%, in my experience) seems like a glitch...

They were improved (substantially so for floor X, and fairly decently for VII-IX), but they are still relatively rare, so it's possible you can do a full tank of runs and get unlucky with your drops.

Tried playing gunner dungeon for the entire day (yesterday), about 50 battles, zero Rare Soul, zero 3* gunner evo shards, collected 12 colorless 3* evo shards.

Peculiar. I'll triple check the numbers for all the dungeons once I'm back in the office, but my sanity check runs late last week aligned with my expectations regarding coloured 3* evo shards and rare soul drops.

Ancient Mariner
10-24-2016, 10:04 AM
I'm getting loads of 3*white evo shards from regular worlds, but as the others said i'm having a hard time finding the colored ones in Dungeons..
I got some stored from when they dropped more frequently before the update, but soon i'll end up having like 40/50 white evo shards and none colored :/

I foresee a new bottleneck

mikmar
10-24-2016, 10:28 AM
Yes, no more coloured 3* evo shards after the update.
No more in the dungeons (level X drop only XP shards as max reward) and no more in all the other worlds, after 5 days of full gameplay.

Esquatcho
10-24-2016, 10:43 AM
I did a half an SoT in the gunner dungeon yesterday and got 2x3* yellow evo shards. I cant remember 100%, but it may have been both in the one drop though. But yes, heaps more 3* rainbow evo shards everywhere than coloured. Maybe if you have 3* rainbow evo shards drop in the cosmos, have only coloured 3*'s drop in the dungeons? That'd about balance it from my experience so far since the update....

Agreed on the gold though. Gold seems to be my main bottleneck at the moment and why would I do the dungeons if I can just auto battlefield madness?

Fwiw, I seem to have a similar issue with runes too. I get so many evos, but getting 4 or 5* coloured runes seems to be tough now. Though it may be just that the evos are dropping so much more frequently, its just I cant keep up.

Actually, maybe thats the problem for all of us now. Maybe its not just that theres any less coloured 3* evo shards / 4 or 5* runes, but rather its just that with more rainbows around, the relative balance is out a bit?

Ancient Mariner
10-24-2016, 01:04 PM
Maybe if you have 3* rainbow evo shards drop in the cosmos, have only coloured 3*'s drop in the dungeons? That'd about balance it from my experience so far since the update....
This would be the best solution imho

Frost
10-24-2016, 01:15 PM
They were improved (substantially so for floor X, and fairly decently for VII-IX), but they are still relatively rare, so it's possible you can do a full tank of runs and get unlucky with your drops.

Peculiar. I'll triple check the numbers for all the dungeons once I'm back in the office, but my sanity check runs late last week aligned with my expectations regarding coloured 3* evo shards and rare soul drops.

I asked you the same thing a few pages, thanks for ignoring me :mad: I played a lot of LoL X and got ZERO 3* coloured shards. Being rare is something, not dropping at all is entirely other thing.

I got ZERO rare souls since the update, none in dungeons, none in secret locations. y guess is that they don't drop at all anymore. Sadly I'll have to keep buying them with badges...

LittleGameGirl
10-24-2016, 04:31 PM
Not even the rare evos, the shield power of the blue allied soldier still creats a freez of the level in the dungeons.
And does anybody know something about this new ability of the enemies with this blue cross and how to handle it?

Frost
10-24-2016, 05:02 PM
Not even the rare evos, the shield power of the blue allied soldier still creats a freez of the level in the dungeons.
And does anybody know something about this new ability of the enemies with this blue cross and how to handle it?

Block beneficial effects will solve the immortality skill.

Also, Sparton told that they have no clue how to fix blue soldier reflect freeing dungeons, so avoid using it. In fact you don't need blue soldier at all... Took me some time to realize

Sparton_LOTB
10-24-2016, 06:17 PM
Rare Souls and 3 Star Evo shards are rare drops, but the odds, quantities, and internal names for these rewards in all drop tables for all of the classes of Lord of Light dungeons appear correct to me. None of them are missing expected rewards or have incorrect quantities. I just finished double checking them based on people's recent posts.

Before the tuning went live, I also personally stress tested hundreds of runs to ensure the drop table logic was spitting out rewards with the expected odds to a reasonable degree of confidence. All I can think of is that some people are just getting lucky, and others are getting unlucky, which will happen from time to time.

RNGsus giveth, and RNGsus taketh away.

Ian
10-24-2016, 06:29 PM
Is one 3* evo shard in a weeks worth of playing LoL dungeons 7-9 (I cant do 10 , cos bottlenecks an all...) considered to be reasonable then?

slauki
10-24-2016, 06:36 PM
Hi sparton,

would it be possible to give us some insights into your work right now? what are the next plans for the future and is it possible to give us a very vague timeline for the new features you are working on now?

thank you in advance :-)

Sparton_LOTB
10-24-2016, 07:02 PM
Is one 3* evo shard in a weeks worth of playing LoL dungeons 7-9 (I cant do 10 , cos bottlenecks an all...) considered to be reasonable then?

It really depends on how many battles per day you're doing. Some people only play as much as they have trooper hires. Others will try to not let a single energy go to waste (ie using energy before it refills to max). Others will only do a handful of battles per session.

Hi sparton,

would it be possible to give us some insights into your work right now? what are the next plans for the future and is it possible to give us a very vague timeline for the new features you are working on now?

thank you in advance :-)

We're all hands on deck to get an update out right now. Once that's submitted for review with Apple/Google, I'm sure we'll do another post for you guys talking about what's coming up. Stay tuned!

Aristo4
10-24-2016, 07:14 PM
In South Africa, Traffic Lights used to be called Robots , Sparton ;)

Vertax616
10-24-2016, 07:39 PM
We're all hands on deck to get an update out right now. Once that's submitted for review with Apple/Google, I'm sure we'll do another post for you guys talking about what's coming up. Stay tuned!
Great! Looking forward to it, thank you Sparton!

In South Africa, Traffic Lights used to be called Robots , Sparton ;)
I kid you not, I burst into laughing as soon as I read that Aristo4 😂😂

zamasu
10-24-2016, 08:33 PM

Sweet!

Maybe the two new eddies that were promised by the end of the month? New world? Daily challenges?
arrrrg I can't wait!

Kaijester
10-24-2016, 11:49 PM
Rare Souls and 3 Star Evo shards are rare drops, but the odds, quantities, and internal names for these rewards in all drop tables for all of the classes of Lord of Light dungeons appear correct to me. None of them are missing expected rewards or have incorrect quantities. I just finished double checking them based on people's recent posts.

Before the tuning went live, I also personally stress tested hundreds of runs to ensure the drop table logic was spitting out rewards with the expected odds to a reasonable degree of confidence. All I can think of is that some people are just getting lucky, and others are getting unlucky, which will happen from time to time.

RNGsus giveth, and RNGsus taketh away.

My result for a full Assassin dungeon event is 4pc of 3* evo shards and zero Rare Souls. I guess one would take 2 weeks to collect 9pcs if they are lucky. If unlucky like my full gunner run, zero 3* evo shards for the week.

Back to my rune farming.

Update: gotten a Rare Soul from secret location. Someone was complaining that it doesn't drop anymore, that's not true.

RCarter
10-25-2016, 02:04 AM
Update: gotten a Rare Soul from secret location. Someone was complaining that it doesn't drop anymore, that's not true.

Popped 2 Rare souls from secret locations myself today, so I second that its not true.

Just wish I could get the 3* evo runes that I see others posting about... RNGesus doesn't much like me I guess....

Varg-0203
10-25-2016, 02:08 AM
Since the update I've got a few normal and one gunner/assassin soul and some 3* coloured evo shards from secret locations.

R1ck
10-25-2016, 02:11 AM
i just played 6 times the time rift in levels 7, 8 and 9 and no coloured 3* evo shards, played four times in level 10 and got only 1 coloured 3* evo shard.
it will take me sometime to get my 5* eddie.

Reeb99
10-25-2016, 04:19 AM
Sparton, so how many sands of time would you expect on average for a player to spend on the various Lord of Light levels per 3* color evo shard drop?

Nicko
10-25-2016, 04:24 AM
The dungeon worked much better before, when 3* rainbow shards were the rarity. Each night, you'd get multiple colored 3* shards from the respective dungeons at the higher levels. They dropped fairly predictably. Rainbow shards weren't as plentiful, but that was ok - because they'd also fall in all the other dungeons. The bottleneck - 3* rainbow shard - was available every night.

Now the bottleneck - 3* colored shards - are available once a week! 80 SoT - or more - MIGHT give ONE 3* shard. So let's say one-two 3* evo shards a day...3-6 weeks to upgrade a character of a particular color. Then waiting another 3-6 weeks if you want another character of the same color upgraded.

Making the bottleneck a once-a-week drop as opposed to an every night drop like it was before is simply crazy. So glad I assembled a decent team and colored shards before the update. New players are screwed...

Deathryte
10-25-2016, 06:59 AM
Not to mention that each bracket of lol should only drop its equivalent in coloured shards, as nothing makes you feel like your time is well spent in lol7 than getting 1* and 2* or common trash shards that you can already get mountains of from playing any level in cosmos.

Ringe666-7406
10-25-2016, 08:08 AM
Is it maybe possible (and do you want to do that anyway) to give healers ability to heal also Eddies in the back? That would also help new players (but really) with weaker Eddies...

Frost
10-25-2016, 10:28 AM
Whoa! Complaining in the foruns seens to work. Got 2 rare souls and one gunner/assassin rare soul from secret locations today. Got a warrior Troll and 2 trash.

BillLion
10-25-2016, 11:34 AM
Whoa! Complaining in the foruns seens to work. Got 2 rare souls and one gunner/assassin rare soul from secret locations today. Got a warrior Troll and 2 trash.

The art of the moan -it's like magic

BillLion
10-25-2016, 11:39 AM

Sometimes Arthur says it best

osiris0000
10-25-2016, 11:40 AM
2 full Sot = 0 3* red evo shard Today on Dungeon level 10. Yes, zero.

Mizrael
10-25-2016, 11:48 AM
just to add to the statistics pool:i needed 4 shards to upgrade my wickerman. took me 37 LvL10 runs to get those and i got 1 rare soul along the way.
but the drops seem so odd...15xnormal souls or 15x red 5* shards (or crystals?...the lvling ones). its a total mess....

Nicko
10-25-2016, 01:25 PM
The drop rate in the normal campaign is much improved

Wish they'd just revert the dungeon to the way it was...

Frost
10-25-2016, 01:38 PM
Dungeons drops are terribad. Played LoL X like 30 times today (need 3 shards to evolve warrior troll) and got ZERO, NONE, NADA, not shards nor rare souls.

osiris0000
10-25-2016, 01:53 PM
Update : I got 2 - 3* red evo shards + only 1 rare soul on my 4th Sot. So we must grind A LOT

BillLion
10-25-2016, 02:33 PM
Update : I got 2 - 3* red evo shards + only 1 rare soul on my 4th Sot. So we must grind A LOT

I've gained several 3* class evo shards since the update, but not a single rare soul. I used to get 1-3 a day there. Sucks.

GreyMouser
10-25-2016, 05:21 PM
Honestly, Dev's PLEASE look into the drops on the 3* in the dungeon. Farming the dungeon should not be a full time job.

Eagleknight
10-25-2016, 06:54 PM
Wasn't there supposed to be something new by the end of the month? I thought remembered reading something like that.

Aristo4
10-25-2016, 07:30 PM
Wasn't there supposed to be something new by the end of the month? I thought remembered reading something like that.

'We're all hands on deck to get an update out right now. Once that's submitted for review with Apple/Google, I'm sure we'll do another post for you guys talking about what's coming up. Stay tuned! '

Hopefully something new is on the way :cool:

stastny
10-25-2016, 07:43 PM
Could you specify what is the chance of getting 3* evo shard on Level 8 of the LoL then? 1%?

Eagleknight
10-25-2016, 07:44 PM
Sounds like the military again, hurry up and wait.:cool: I just rember something about new characters or something by the end of the month.

I'm glad they are working hard. Just hope it not working hard to warm up the nerf bat again. Jk.

BillLion
10-25-2016, 08:05 PM
Spartan said they're pushing to get it to Apple/Google stores for approval. Once that happens it could be several days or up to a week for approval (from what I understand).

I think there's a good chance that we may still see something by end of month depending on any glitches they may encounter.

I'm very interested to see what's coming!

Eagleknight
10-25-2016, 08:12 PM
Spartan said they're pushing to get it to Apple/Google stores for approval. Once that happens it could be several days or up to a week for approval (from what I understand).

I think there's a good chance that we may still see something by end of month depending on any glitches they may encounter.

I'm very interested to see what's coming!

The way I read his post was they were working on it to get it ready to be sent for approval. Meaning it could be weeks before it even gets sent for approval. I am hoping that this is not the case.

Ringe666-7406
10-25-2016, 08:36 PM
Sounds like the military again, hurry up and wait.:cool: I just rember something about new characters or something by the end of the month.

I'm glad they are working hard. Just hope it not working hard to warm up the nerf bat again. Jk.

Don't test them, please :D As for waiting, I think we all agree that Halloween is a great date for new content, but also we all doubt probability for that to happen in five days :/

BillLion
10-25-2016, 08:41 PM
Don't test them, please :D As for waiting, I think we all agree that Halloween is a great date for new content, but also we all doubt probability for that to happen in five days :/

But I'm an eternal optimist :) we'll see...

Ringe666-7406
10-25-2016, 08:45 PM
But I'm an eternal optimist :) we'll see...

Totally opposite here :D But at least I cannot be disappointed (that much) :D

BillLion
10-25-2016, 08:56 PM
Totally opposite here :D But at least I cannot be disappointed (that much) :D

That's def the advantage of the pessimist! Let's hope I'm right on this one...

C'mon Sparton & crew -we're pulling for you!

Ringe666-7406
10-25-2016, 09:21 PM
That's def the advantage of the pessimist! Let's hope I'm right on this one...

C'mon Sparton & crew -we're pulling for you!

Let's hope :D

Sparton - Power move: Reply (costs 7 points, 12% chance to raise Hope an all allies. Used to be 35% but was nerfed with the last update :D)

slauki
10-25-2016, 09:56 PM
i kinda like the unknown.it's boring if we know what's coming up next, isn't it? :-) let's pray for a nice surprise

Ringe666-7406
10-25-2016, 09:58 PM
i kinda like the unknown.it's boring if we know what's coming up next, isn't it? :-) let's pray for a nice surprise

I want it to be surprise too, just can't wait for it :3

Eagleknight
10-25-2016, 09:59 PM

True. I just hoping that it's a great big surprise like more character and inventory space so I can play.

BillLion
10-25-2016, 10:51 PM
Count me in the column of wanting to know vs. being surprised! :cool:

AppleJuice
10-25-2016, 11:14 PM
I'm pretty sure its the addition of the new eddies guys :) The Grim Reaper and the Title Screen Eddie. I remember seeing Kaz or Sparton say that they wanted the new eddies to be out by the end of October.

Sparton_LOTB
10-26-2016, 12:34 AM
The way I read his post was they were working on it to get it ready to be sent for approval. Meaning it could be weeks before it even gets sent for approval. I am hoping that this is not the case.

Typically approval takes days (sometimes even less than a day), but that part is out of our control, yes.

Well, I understand your (and others') pessimism, and we definitely are cutting it down to the wire, but...

Let's hope :D

Sparton - Power move: Reply (costs 7 points, 12% chance to raise Hope an all allies. Used to be 35% but was nerfed with the last update :D)

R.I.P.

My odds of replying probably is a bit lower than that, but I need to ensure I'm not taking too much of my time away from actually working on stuff. Luckily, I have some load times to sit through while I fix stuff like this Fan the Flames skill, so it's not all lost productivity at least.

True. I just hoping that it's a great big surprise like more character and inventory space so I can play.

This is still a priority for us (and I'm periodically poking people to ensure it's not forgotten/deprioritized), but it doesn't look like we'll have a solution for this impending update. I'm still trying to see if there's something we can squeeze in, though.

BillLion
10-26-2016, 12:50 AM
Typically approval takes days (sometimes even less than a day), but that part is out of our control, yes.

Well, I understand your (and others') pessimism, and we definitely are cutting it down to the wire, but...

R.I.P.

My odds of replying probably is a bit lower than that, but I need to ensure I'm not taking too much of my time away from actually working on stuff. Luckily, I have some load times to sit through while I fix stuff like this Fan the Flames skill, so it's not all lost productivity at least.

This is still a priority for us (and I'm periodically poking people to ensure it's not forgotten/deprioritized), but it doesn't look like we'll have a solution for this impending update. I'm still trying to see if there's something we can squeeze in, though.

Thanks for the info update! Like I said...I'm an optimist. I believe in you guys and am excited for the pending update.

Eagleknight
10-26-2016, 02:09 AM
Thanks for the info Sparton. I really am rooting for you guys even if it doesn't sound like it sometimes.

I really do hope you manage to get the extra space added. For some of us nothing else is as important as that.

Thanks again.

XcarecroW
10-26-2016, 02:38 AM
Eagleknight, it looks like we still going to be f***ed with the space. I lost the assassin soul of the daily reward because i had all the souls space full, and it didnt tell me anything or error. Everyday that passes without a fix for this, makes me less interested on the game. I only play for the troopers. Seriously for me extra slots is number one priority, and i am tired of selling stacks of souls to keep playing. I cant understand how is so hard to make this change. Is the code so f***ed up that makes to do that so hard?

Ringe666-7406
10-26-2016, 06:55 AM
Thanks a lot Sparton... It's easier to wait (a little bit) when you talk with us :D Just one more question from two pages back, I think you overlooked it: Is it maybe possible (and do you want to do that anyway) to give healers ability to heal also Eddies in the back? That would also help new players (but really) with weaker Eddies...

Sparton_LOTB
10-26-2016, 06:27 PM
Seriously for me extra slots is number one priority, and i am tired of selling stacks of souls to keep playing. I cant understand how is so hard to make this change. Is the code so f***ed up that makes to do that so hard?

Positive note on this front: while it probably won't make it in time for the release of the update, we've determined it safe to introduce a few more purchases of character inventory slots soon afterwards. I'll keep you posted if I'm able to confirm when exactly that will go out.

Sidenote: On a previous project I worked on, an update added a new feature which added additional information to the player save. However, what we failed to realize due to a lack of testing is that if a save file is larger than a certain amount of MB, the server would only send back up to a certain size, truncating the rest of the file. This basically meant that those highly-engaged users got a broken save file, locking them out of the game. That's one of the risks which makes us cautious about just upping inventory caps; there's certain extremes we haven't tested for yet, and we don't want to completely screw you guys out of the game by rushing something out.

Just one more question from two pages back, I think you overlooked it: Is it maybe possible (and do you want to do that anyway) to give healers ability to heal also Eddies in the back? That would also help new players (but really) with weaker Eddies...

Depending on how certain game modes work down the road, we may want to revisit the subject, but right now we don't want to enable something like that. We want switching eddies to manage health/make strategic skill usage an important strategic implication, such as when fighting a certain difficult stage people say is impossible to clear without using revives...

We also have plans to upgrade the auto battle logic at some point to also have rudimentary Eddie switching capabilities, but we want to make sure that it doesn't do something dumb if you're doing farming, for example, so it's not fully fleshed out and probably a fair bit away from being released.

BillLion
10-26-2016, 09:01 PM
Positive note on this front: while it probably won't make it in time for the release of the update, we've determined it safe to introduce a few more purchases of character inventory slots soon afterwards. I'll keep you posted if I'm able to confirm when exactly that will go out.

Sidenote: On a previous project I worked on, an update added a new feature which added additional information to the player save. However, what we failed to realize due to a lack of testing is that if a save file is larger than a certain amount of MB, the server would only send back up to a certain size, truncating the rest of the file. This basically meant that those highly-engaged users got a broken save file, locking them out of the game. That's one of the risks which makes us cautious about just upping inventory caps; there's certain extremes we haven't tested for yet, and we don't want to completely screw you guys out of the game by rushing something out.

Depending on how certain game modes work down the road, we may want to revisit the subject, but right now we don't want to enable something like that. We want switching eddies to manage health/make strategic skill usage an important strategic implication, such as when fighting a certain difficult stage people say is impossible to clear without using revives...

We also have plans to upgrade the auto battle logic at some point to also have rudimentary Eddie switching capabilities, but we want to make sure that it doesn't do something dumb if you're doing farming, for example, so it's not fully fleshed out and probably a fair bit away from being released.

Great news about the character inventory solutions coming soon.

Sparton, do you guys feel like you're still going to be able to have that update pushed out before the end of the month?

Sparton_LOTB
10-26-2016, 09:45 PM
Sparton, do you guys feel like you're still going to be able to have that update pushed out before the end of the month?

You'll hear from us soon one way or another.

Also, 600 post thread, holy cow.

Kaijester
10-26-2016, 09:48 PM
Ding 600th replies!

Ringe666-7406
10-26-2016, 10:04 PM
Ding 600th replies!

Kaijester digivolves tooooooooooooo NEKROLIUUUUUUUUUUN :D

Esquatcho
10-27-2016, 04:15 AM
Ding 600th replies!

Im waiting for another 66 after that one!

Reeb99
10-27-2016, 08:42 AM
Can you please add the lower star evo runes back to the higher difficulty drops? I ran low on 1* green evo runes, and I'm having to farm Matter of Life and Death normal for these, for a chance at a whopping single 1* evo rune at a time. Not fun.

Mizrael
10-27-2016, 12:38 PM
Can you please add the lower star evo runes back to the higher difficulty drops? I ran low on 1* green evo runes, and I'm having to farm Matter of Life and Death normal for these, for a chance at a whopping single 1* evo rune at a time. Not fun.
+1! I have been farming Ailing Kingdom for the past two days earning a whopping 260G, just to collect some red evo runes. Plus,like every 5 battles, i need to go into my team to sell 1* shards and another BS which fill up my stacks,preventing me from entering battles.

Reeb99
10-27-2016, 01:39 PM
+1! I have been farming Ailing Kingdom for the past two days earning a whopping 260G, just to collect some red evo runes. Plus,like every 5 battles, i need to go into my team to sell 1* shards and another BS which fill up my stacks,preventing me from entering battles.

Yeah I went through that when I needed strength and holy talismans. Mass quantities of junk shards and runes drop, and the drop rate for everything else is horrendous.

slauki
10-27-2016, 03:20 PM

yeah, i also think that the droprates of 1*,2* and 3* eunes are kinda imbalanced. since you did a great job with the 3*runes it's too hard to get the 2* ones, even at lower levels. they should drop in larger quantities like before the update. if i remember right you could get 3x 2* runes, when they dropped. now you only get 1x 2* runes.

i think the 3* ones should be hardest to get, not the 2* or the 1* ones...

Sparton_LOTB
10-27-2016, 04:48 PM

yeah, i also think that the droprates of 1*,2* and 3* eunes are kinda imbalanced. since you did a great job with the 3*runes it's too hard to get the 2* ones, even at lower levels. they should drop in larger quantities like before the update. if i remember right you could get 3x 2* runes, when they dropped. now you only get 1x 2* runes.

Yeah, it looks like my revisions to ensure 3 star evo materials were where I wanted them to and also trying to make sure XP wasn't a rare drop made it so the lower tier evo runes are just disappointingly rare. I'll do a pass on 2 and 1 star evo material drop quantities on certain difficulties to help compensate for that.

jakalope
10-27-2016, 07:49 PM

Yeah, it looks like my revisions to ensure 3 star evo materials were where I wanted them to and also trying to make sure XP wasn't a rare drop made it so the lower tier evo runes are just disappointingly rare. I'll do a pass on 2 and 1 star evo material drop quantities on certain difficulties to help compensate for that.

Glad to hear you're looking into the 2* rune drop rate. The required 9 2* to upgrade to a level 5 talisman has made upgrading talismans slower than before the update. I cannot upgrade reds due to being so rare (however, I have 100's of blue & green 2*'s though???)

Love everything else that you're doing. This past update has been a huge improvement overall.

edit: had the wrong quote.

slauki
10-27-2016, 10:31 PM

thanks again for your effort.

one more little thing:

barrier assassin talismans don't drop at all. i got plenty assassin drops but all of them were shield ones. i don't think that's unlucky, i'm pretty sure that they simply don't drop, because this is an older issue. haven't seen barrier ones for months...would be thankfull if you could check this :-)

Frost
10-27-2016, 11:16 PM
Sparton, while you are here, please adress the Assassin Talisman bug, they only drop SHIELD version, while most needed is BARRIER.

Sparton_LOTB
10-27-2016, 11:38 PM
one more little thing:

barrier assassin talismans don't drop at all. i got plenty assassin drops but all of them were shield ones. i don't think that's unlucky, i'm pretty sure that they simply don't drop, because this is an older issue. haven't seen barrier ones for months...would be thankfull if you could check this :-)

Sparton, while you are here, please adress the Assassin Talisman bug, they only drop SHIELD version, while most needed is BARRIER.

I don't get why the barrier one is not dropping... it's listed for all appropriate tiers...

I'm going to try something that will make me sad if it works, but I'm not sure if it will. It won't make it out in the pending release, but will probably be in the server update that's after that.

dem0nlord
10-28-2016, 12:58 AM
I had a void barrier drop in a SL tonight, so they are at least dropping there.

Hellrider
10-28-2016, 05:11 AM
Glad to hear you're looking into the 2* rune drop rate. The required 9 2* to upgrade to a level 5 talisman has made upgrading talismans slower than before the update. I cannot upgrade reds due to being so rare (however, I have 100's of blue & green 2*'s though???)

Love everything else that you're doing. This past update has been a huge improvement overall.

Definitely

Thanks!

PsychoEddie
10-28-2016, 05:15 AM
I don't get why the barrier one is not dropping...

I have 7 so far, and all of them are SHIELD, not a single BARRIER.

(i just checked, it wasn't an issue for me yet, i just wanted to see if i had any BARRIER ones)

Sparton_LOTB
10-28-2016, 06:02 AM
I have 7 so far, and all of them are SHIELD, not a single BARRIER.

(i just checked, it wasn't an issue for me yet, i just wanted to see if i had any BARRIER ones)

I think what's happening is one or more secret locations have a guaranteed drop of the Barrier subtype, and the usual ones earned from farming are forcing to shield.

I hope to try out my fix for this tomorrow, but it'll probably be a while before it goes live.

vgta99
10-28-2016, 07:52 AM
I think what's happening is one or more secret locations have a guaranteed drop of the Barrier subtype, and the usual ones earned from farming are forcing to shield.

I hope to try out my fix for this tomorrow, but it'll probably be a while before it goes live.

It is that because I dropped one assassin (barrier) in secret location underworld madness

Ringe666-7406
10-28-2016, 10:37 AM

I always thought that assassins are only made in shield and void in barrier... Got used to it since I never saw another version... So this is actually a bug, and the one that dates since the beginning :D

Ancient Mariner
10-30-2016, 09:48 AM
Hey i keep getting a lot of 3* white evo shards, and i was thinking:
What if they drop so frequently because in the next updates there will be new star levels to upgrade?
It would be awesome and bring all of us back, even "old" players, to a fresh new "start" because then we would have to upgrade again each of our characters to 6* level and beyond! With the new worlds and time rifts incoming i thought it's not so absurd to speculate, also because enemies couldn't be much stronger than your team otherwise...
It's like in Dragonball xD where after a while when everyone reached the top, a new level of strenght is introduced to kind of "reset" things and create hype again for new challenges :)
Not that we lack new things to do now after the last awesome update, but I somehow hope they thought of this, and if not, that one day it will be considered and done.

PsychoEddie
10-30-2016, 01:48 PM
Hey i keep getting a lot of 3* white evo shards, and i was thinking:
What if they drop so frequently because in the next updates there will be new star levels to upgrade?
It would be awesome and bring all of us back, even "old" players, to a fresh new "start" because then we would have to upgrade again each of our characters to 6* level and beyond! With the new worlds and time rifts incoming i thought it's not so absurd to speculate, also because enemies couldn't be much stronger than your team otherwise...
It's like in Dragonball xD where after a while when everyone reached the top, a new level of strenght is introduced to kind of "reset" things and create hype again for new challenges :)
Not that we lack new things to do now after the last awesome update, but I somehow hope they thought of this, and if not, that one day it will be considered and done.

I've figured that was already part of the plan. From what's been said, there are people on board who have a background in this sort of gaming.

There are worlds that haven't even been opened yet and it's not like they'll be more easy :)

It'll be interesting when it happens since characters that may be awesome or not so much awesome at 5* could maybe switch spots in 6* level progression for example.

Dutch
10-31-2016, 12:00 PM
Great update so far, good to have the achievement section especially for players that had completed everything before.

GreyMouser
10-31-2016, 01:05 PM
The only place I've been able to 3* solid color evo shards is in new TR wins (which I've been out of for a while) and Madness secret underworld. Any hope of getting these to drop more? I'm sure this has been asked, but so many 4* that I would love to level up.

GREAT job on the update!

Manysounds
11-03-2016, 12:02 PM
The only place I've been able to 3* solid color evo shards is in new TR wins (which I've been out of for a while) and Madness secret underworld. Any hope of getting these to drop more? I'm sure this has been asked, but so many 4* that I would love to level up.

GREAT job on the update!

Yes this update is great but...
I played Magus lvl 8 LoL for all of my sands of time and didn't have a single 3* blue evo shard drop. The drop rate on these things needs a bump. Later that day I ran the daily quests and had none drop.
Bah

Ancient Mariner
11-03-2016, 09:16 PM
While i was playing i just got the message that there is new content to download, but i see no announcement on the forum.
What is it all about?

(By the way when this happens it forces you to exit the game losing a trooper if you're using it, and the stage's reward :/ )

Ian
11-03-2016, 09:53 PM
While i was playing i just got the message that there is new content to download, but i see no announcement on the forum.
What is it all about?

(By the way when this happens it forces you to exit the game losing a trooper if you're using it, and the stage's reward :/ )

Yeah was just starting LoL dungeon so I think I will lose my use of Vertax's Nomad (sorry mate, really not my fault!).
Now my game gets stuck on loading. No idea what is going on.

mikmar
11-03-2016, 10:01 PM
Yeah was just starting LoL dungeon so I think I will lose my use of Vertax's Nomad (sorry mate, really not my fault!).
Now my game gets stuck on loading. No idea what is going on.

Yes, the same thing appened to me ...
Now the game doesn't start.
The last message on loading screen is :

Loading files from asset bundles
[IME RLM394]

Fister
11-03-2016, 10:05 PM
Glad I already done all troppers for today. 😅
I had hoped to do the rest of my SoT before tugging in though. 😥