PDA

View Full Version : Finally, a little luck from the book of souls.

FlyingV
10-15-2016, 08:52 AM
I have been grinding since July and have literally received only three characters rated above 3 stars, and I am not counting the stupid four-star wicker man Eddie I received from my legendary soul for winning the game).

Since the update I decided to take a chance on some accumulated souls. I went 99 regular souls rip and of course received the typical repeat vend trash... Not a usable character from the entire 99 nor an Eddie to be found.

Undaunted, stupidly stubborn rather as it has burned me every other time, I took a chance on the 17 rare souls I had accumulated:

- Carriage rider Eddie 4* (x2)
- Sentinel golden son 4*
- Sentinel pyro soldier 4*
- 13 repeat toons 3*

Best harvest to date.

I will hang onto the two carriage rider Eddies for future sacrifice option… Perhaps I may be tempted to combine them to my existing five star carriage rider for an amusing magus team.

Nekroliun
10-15-2016, 09:14 AM
Dude gratz! Thats amazing! Though no 5* chars... but damn can i get one of those carriage riders ;)

Journeyman
10-15-2016, 03:48 PM
as long as the carriage rider is by your side, you will be fine!

FlyingV
10-15-2016, 04:32 PM
I wish I could trade or donate a CR eddie to somebody. I completed the game with only the low-hanging fruit. Sometime after, I lucked out with a speed of light/carriage rider 10 soul harvest, but that was long after the time where I "really" could have used one of them.

JtheFish-0012
10-16-2016, 06:37 PM
I haven't been so lucky throughout the whole time I've been playing. I keep getting the same garbage. I opened 20 rare souls and got four green 4* angels and the rest garbage. seriously? Then I thought why not and bought a magus soul and got my 8th (or better) allied soldier. I have yet to get any type of ally that could help me without relying on others. Which isn't bad but that is only once per day I can use the other character.

Eagleknight
10-16-2016, 06:54 PM
Grats on the drops. I understand the pain with the dupes but hopefully the will be worth it what scarifce goes live. I just hope that happens soon.

Fakos13
10-18-2016, 07:27 PM
I have opened more than 150 3star souls... No 5 star! Not even 1! best till now sentinel demon (green)....

Aristo4
10-18-2016, 07:37 PM
I have opened more than 150 3star souls... No 5 star! Not even 1! best till now sentinel demon (green)....

PFF that's some bad luck. (gkantemia). I want to make my warrior demon like yours some time now, but I keep evolving everyone else :cool: