PDA

View Full Version : Did you Get the October 14 Update?

Nicko
10-15-2016, 02:27 PM
Seems that some received the update and others didn't and the developers are trying to sort it out. It's easy to tell if you've received it By checking maximized 5* Fierce or Overwhelming talismans. If you don't have any you can check those of your troopers

Fierce pre-update ATK - 696
Fierce post-update ATK - 453

Overwhelming pre-update HP - 6977
Overwhelming post-update HP - 4527

Nekroliun
10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Just asking, is it supposed to be out??? Im happy anyways cuz i didnt get it

Nicko
10-15-2016, 02:55 PM
Just asking, is it supposed to be out??? Im happy anyways cuz i didnt get it

Not sure. Someone said there was a tweet that announced they were delaying the update until next week; some here like Eagleknight and I definitely received it. Only a few votes so far, but at this point it's looking like most may not have received it.

Mechanics are working normally for the most part. No gold or experience points in addition to the big nerfs, which is huge if you're trying to level up characters. I'm sure they'll get the XP/gold situation corrected pretty quickly. And we'll all be getting the same nerfs sooner or later ;)

Nekroliun
10-15-2016, 03:10 PM
1 did and 7 didnt...
Yeah... its obvious that everyone got it

Nicko
10-15-2016, 10:10 PM
I was one of the ones who got the update.

Nodding Frog was excellent getting back to me - even on a weekend - and their suggested uninstall/reinstall worked like a champ!

Things are normal once again

Eagleknight
10-15-2016, 10:39 PM
Let me tell you wow just freeking wow.

I loaded blue stacks on my pc to play the game. It's so cool to be able to enjoy the game again. I hope they just can the nerf the game is great without it.

aur0ra85
10-15-2016, 11:12 PM
Lol. It's looking like an epic cluster thus far... I was so excited. :(
I'm sure the dev team is hurting as much as we are tho guys. They're neck deep in this and some play the game too.

maxdeviations
10-15-2016, 11:19 PM
i really like this game .. but i think with all the bad luck thus far the game will be done soon. wondering how many people actually play this game - if i look for recommended troppers i see the same people after 2 refreshes. so then not a lot of people ???

Aristo4
10-15-2016, 11:31 PM
Didn't and will smash my phone when I do.

Nicko
10-15-2016, 11:53 PM
i really like this game .. but i think with all the bad luck thus far the game will be done soon. wondering how many people actually play this game - if i look for recommended troppers i see the same people after 2 refreshes. so then not a lot of people ???

Having been to the update and back I have to say - it's not that bad. And from n=1, Nodding Frog tech support is really good. I'm playing now after rolling back the update - with my team just blowing everything away - and the update certainly made things feel a little more balanced

Time will tell but call me optimistic. I think NF inherited some problems and are currently sorting them out - but I think we should at least give them a chance

Shifter
10-16-2016, 12:13 AM
I did not,on android. However, my wife did on I phone.

Vaseodin
10-16-2016, 12:59 AM

I agree. I almost pulled the trigger on a $50 purchase again and now I'm glad I didn't. If the game doesn't survive I would be really upset, as I've already spent a ton of money. I think pvp/new content will be the determining factor on the game's survival. Until then, I'm keeping my wallet in my back pocket.

maxdeviations
10-16-2016, 02:09 AM
Vaseodin - i agree.. i feel like i need to see a positive side to the game now - i have been playing almost since the start .. so i have seen the various potholes that the game has hit. and i must say that there were quite a few of those. some people are still unable to log in. i have put money into the game too and so far from what i read on the forums its not looking positive .. the devs are working hard but the results are not so good. i will wait a little time too .. see how it goes

Kardas
10-17-2016, 12:15 PM
Another good way to check if you have the update would be to see if Holy Smoke/Regular Eddie has Rise instead of Heal in the Future Temporal Shard section

FlyingV
10-17-2016, 08:24 PM
I have not received the update and I am quite grateful for this.

woodol
10-18-2016, 02:43 PM
I did not receive the update.
1) So the drop rate is not fixed for me, I'm right ? Can't get any 3 stars evo runes ....
2) How can I get the update ?
3) How is it possible that most of people don't get it ?

Demoonchild
10-18-2016, 03:30 PM
I did not receive the update.
1) So the drop rate is not fixed for me, I'm right ? Can't get any 3 stars evo runes ....
2) How can I get the update ?
3) How is it possible that most of people don't get it ?

Hi Woodol!

1.- Evo runes are out there, but still are reallly hard to find...(is more likely to find a Chupacabra already)
2.- Waiting
3.- The update attempt fails the past October 14th, but still some people get it (at half)... and is supossed to be relaunched early this week... (what a Liars!!)

woodol
10-18-2016, 03:35 PM
OK, thanx for your answer. I really need an update which fix the poor 3 star evo runes droprates, I'm getting bored

OpticSugar
10-18-2016, 03:58 PM
OK, thanx for your answer. I really need an update which fix the poor 3 star evo runes droprates, I'm getting bored

aren't we all...

satani
10-18-2016, 05:02 PM
isn't it just simply done by checking the version number on the lower right of your screen when starting the game?

woodol
10-19-2016, 07:40 AM
oh.... Amazing, this morning I have the update.
Let's see what will happen :-)

podstrahuy
10-19-2016, 09:52 AM
Just updated the game. Fierce become ATK 453, that's sad, I have a lot of them :D.
So now magic and attack talismans are equalized, both adding +453 and +1142 HP (prior it was about +1600 HP for fierce). Wondering if they also fixed skilled talisman type.
Assassins talisman now have more sense, they are adding +342 for both attack and magic, it's totally +684.
Also I see assassins Golden Son main attack became stronger, so now attack upgrades are working. Good!

Corrupt General stun chance reduces to 15%. He was so imba, now he is just very nice to have.

And chance to find Assassins talisman now much higher, I've spent 2.5 month to find the last one for complete set, and now I've found another from first Circle of Fire fight.
Yeah, they moved Assassins talisman to Underworld drop. Party started!
Also Burn talisman moved to Battlefield.

UPD. drop rate update in 1 picture (Circle of Fire):

UPD2. 3* Evo shards now dropping not just from dungeon, but from Battlefield and Underworld too!

FlyingV
10-19-2016, 06:25 PM
Got the update now... Thanks for reducing the 10K gold earned on LOL X missions to 4,200... I mean, after throwing us off balance completely with the talismans, nothing like stangling us economically so we can't rebuild :mad: