PDA

View Full Version : Developers - for those of us that received the update...

Nicko
10-15-2016, 07:24 PM
Do we need to contact support? And have this handled on a case by case basis? Or will the official update next week solve the problem of not earning gold or experience?

Please let us know

Thank you!

AmBush-UK
10-15-2016, 07:45 PM
Have a look here m8
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?2138-**Update**-Tuning-and-Drop-Rate-Update
Last edited by Leviathan; Today at 01:04 AM. Reason: **New update regarding the update

Also Sparton_LOTB Coment here
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?2176-October-2016-Tuning-Update-(RELEASING-SOON)/page15

Eagleknight
10-15-2016, 08:25 PM
I think that those with the update just wait until next week. You could put in a support ticket but from what I have seen they don't work on the weekends. You will get the auto response email but that's it. I have never got a real person response on the weekend.

I'm just going to use my troopers every day till they do something.

Nicko
10-15-2016, 08:39 PM
On their Facebook site someone from NF support told a guy with the same issue to contact support via email. Seems to me like that would just clog their mailbox, and was surprised they didn't just tell him to hold tight.

Was hoping someone would get on with a more official stance, but you're right - probably best to just hold tight and wait for this to get sorted out by the developers.

Eagleknight
10-15-2016, 08:49 PM
On Twitter they said no one got the update hmmmm.

Nicko
10-15-2016, 08:54 PM
On Twitter they said no one got the update hmmmm.

And that's a false tweet:p

AmBush pointed it out above, Sparton said

"As the thread is pretty clearly showing, something has gone awry with the maintenance and tuning deployment. Some people have tuning data, some people don't. Our programmers have been looking into the issue all day and are still trying to track down why not everyone is getting changes, and why players with tuning changes are seeing zero'd currency rewards.
"

Nicko
10-15-2016, 09:30 PM
Someone from Nodding Frog got back to me quite quickly!

They told me to uninstall/reinstall. I'm a little reticent because the user on their Facebook site said he did this and lost all content...

MetalWarrior
10-15-2016, 09:44 PM
Someone from Nodding Frog got back to me quite quickly!

They told me to uninstall/reinstall. I'm a little reticent because the user on their Facebook site said he did this and lost all content...

what if you don't uninstall/reinstall from current device,leave it alone as it is,
try login from another device with a fresh install,don't need to take the risk you've been worried about.
Even better,first consult this idea with the tech contacted you.

if your account is synced properly,it should pull up all your content into new device,then you'd know,uninstall/install is safe from original device,account info not stored locally.

Nicko
10-15-2016, 10:08 PM
I have to give Kudos to Mia from Nodding Frog!

Very quick to get back to me - usually within minutes each time - and assured me all would be fine with a reinstall.

Trusted her - and it worked!

Talismans back up and now earning XP and gold!

MetalWarrior
10-15-2016, 10:32 PM
I have to give Kudos to Mia from Nodding Frog!

Kudos to Mia for not being MIA in this critical time. http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/images/icons/icon14.png

Eagleknight
10-15-2016, 10:41 PM
That's great. Excellent job by the support team!!

Ezz
10-16-2016, 05:40 AM
Just uninstalled/reinstalled and it worked. I really am not that unhappy with the changes, however when I noticed my soldier eddies special attack was hitting with about half the damage as his regular attack I definitely had a WTF moment. I get the balancing thing but no way that makes any sense.

slauki
10-16-2016, 03:29 PM
Just uninstalled/reinstalled and it worked. I really am not that unhappy with the changes, however when I noticed my soldier eddies special attack was hitting with about half the damage as his regular attack I definitely had a WTF moment. I get the balancing thing but no way that makes any sense.

it was way to high since it didn't scale appropriately with the magic stat. now it does, that's why it's so weak. it deals random damage,as it's supposed to do and the most people don't have a high magic stat on soldier eddie...

Esquatcho
10-17-2016, 04:54 AM
it was way to high since it didn't scale appropriately with the magic stat. now it does, that's why it's so weak. it deals random damage,as it's supposed to do and the most people don't have a high magic stat on soldier eddie...

Actually, it might be that it scales more with special now. I dont think (happy to be corrected) they made the random damage of war-torn scale based on the damage type. Rather base damage was reduced and scaling greater for the special skill.

@Ezz - Need more boost talismans on Eddie, instead of reds, I guess?