PDA

View Full Version : Unable to levle up talismans

Gonzo
07-14-2016, 03:53 PM
I evolve talismans and it gets to a point where I can't level them up anymore, they stay at lvl 28 or 27 and everytime I try to keep leveling them up it just stays the same, no gold is used or runes.

Kaijester
07-14-2016, 10:22 PM
Encountered this before once, do something else like a battle and evolve something else and it seems to get back to normal.

Lamia
07-14-2016, 10:45 PM
I checked with the game team, this issue has not been reported before.

If you can reproduce it, or run into it again, please let me know the exact previous steps you took to run into this issue. Any detail can help pinpoint the issue, for example:
- were you spending quite some time upgrading talismans and characters?
- equipping and unequipping talismans?
- switching between characters?

Or you just went into My Team, selected a character, selected their talisman, levelled it up a few times, then suddenly it stopped levelling up? Do you notice it on particular talismans?

Thanks!

Gonzo
07-14-2016, 11:02 PM
Any talisman. I leveled 2 talismans to lvl 30 from scratch and the last 2 just stay at lvl 28 or so. I already tried to do other things and even clearing the cache.

Kaijester
07-15-2016, 01:39 AM
Any talisman. I leveled 2 talismans to lvl 30 from scratch and the last 2 just stay at lvl 28 or so. I already tried to do other things and even clearing the cache.

I think I tried switching the Talisman to other character to make it work. Try it.

Gonzo
07-15-2016, 01:57 AM
It fixed itself I think. After a few hours of not playing I was able to level them up.

Thanks for the suggestions!