PDA

View Full Version : Health Overwhelming - where to look at, please?

Witkacy
10-18-2016, 01:07 PM
Afternoon, folks :)

Since I haven't packed my newly evolved PSS with any skill shards yet, I would like to gave him some protection - a pair of green overwhelming ones... Problem is that I can't find those anymore... I could have sworn that I got all mine farming Kingdom Of Sands stages massively about two months ago... Then I got ward and overwhelming - I've ran out of them and now only getting Ivory ones (Arcane), or Boost (Bulwark or Will)... According to drop list they SHOULD BE anywhere in KOS, but maybe I am lookin' in wrong world anyway?

Thanks for any help and suggestions :)

W

OpticSugar
10-18-2016, 01:13 PM
I've got a pair of Health (overwhelming) on my PSS and I will say that I'm quite happy with him (he's in your trooper list). He's also got a pair of Strength (fierce) and Burning (fierce). A lot of people would argue to put all red talismans on him, but I found that he kept dying in auto play. I'm actually quite pleased with his damage output regardless.

As for where to get them... I don't really know these days.

slauki
10-18-2016, 01:31 PM
i also got two overhelming on him, for the same reasons as optic...seems, that we have quite a few things in common :-) .

last week i got some health overhelming at KOTS, they should still drop there. i usually play the last level on madness (powerslave), and the greens dropped there somewhat often. so i guess it's bald luck, that you didn't get any greens.
i don't think that they changed the droprates for them...

Nicko
10-18-2016, 03:09 PM
Health Overwhelming is getting nerfed in a couple days so it will have no more HP than the others

How about a Health Ward so he also gets some MR?

Witkacy
10-18-2016, 05:03 PM
Health Overwhelming is getting nerfed in a couple days so it will have no more HP than the others

How about a Health Ward so he also gets some MR?

Nicko :)

Yeah, I know - I've read about it, still think that the overwhelming ones are better for Warrior for the same reason ward are great for Magus - they powered most important stats these characters having - respectively ATK/MAGIC and this is a nice addition to getting HP - I wouldn't like to lose it just because I put good talismans overall, yet not suitable for the class...

But I might be wrong afterall... As the more I play the less I know about the game - and having more and more dilemmas - just when I am thinking that I found perfect combination for any of my characters (I put on defence most of all - so any of my characters HAS TO have at least one of the greens at the inventory... It's better to have less firepower and last much longer to wipe the enemies in the fortcoming rounds... Than hit heavy, but die fast as well...) I peek at my more experienced friends characters - what they built and how it works in practice and I wish to change everything... But then again... Evolving talismans is really painful and so much time consuming task - at least it was up to date - so when you evolve something and it happens that you've made a mistake - you can't get your materials back to try something different... That's why I am afraid of upgrade any talismans/characters right now in general reading about all these future changes...

PSS is an exception, cause I find the little red guy being very very useful in getting supplies to any other members of my team...

Sparton_LOTB
10-18-2016, 10:42 PM
Heads up; we just had a tuning update go live which included a whole bunch of adjustments to rewards in the campaign, including where you find certain talismans. More info on that here: October 2016 Tuning Update (LIVE) (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?2176-October-2016-Tuning-Update-(LIVE)).

For all your Health talisman needs, you'll want to return to Ailing Kingdom now. Additionally, you'll get higher-rarity Health talismans on higher difficulties in that world (although there's a bug right now where Madness only drops 2 star talismans instead of 3 star there).

Reeb99
10-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Don't bother, the update is total junk.