PDA

View Full Version : Rainmaker Eddie is a crying

RACCAR-8000
10-19-2016, 01:09 AM
Rainmaker Eddies special got slashed from over 7,000 to 464 !! I know this doesn't effect to many players because no one has him but the super rare character is junk now. He has 70 defense and 70 MR , so it's all or nothing with him. Mammy you got him what do you think? I'm particularly mad because rainmaker needs the most skill shards to max (31). I believe that he got way over nerfed, 😭💀

Aristo4
10-19-2016, 01:21 AM
Just used your Rainmaker and I gotta say that's disappointing. Given how rare he is, he should have kept some of the things that made him special in the first place.
Maybe 7000 was too much, but don't butcher him this way, this was harsh :rolleyes:

Rodrikamikaze
10-19-2016, 02:55 AM
I know that nerf was crazy i thin like 300 or something like that would be alright but hey at least i think he got an attack boost

RACCAR-8000
10-19-2016, 02:57 AM
Thanks Tom, at least your cyborg Eddie is still aewsome. I just think that it's no good that wicker man Eddie has a higher special then the uber super rare assasin rainmaker ! I also think vampire hunter Eddie is of little use. Where's the love for the assasins Eddies ?? 😟💀

Kaijester
10-19-2016, 03:01 AM
Thanks Tom, at least your cyborg Eddie is still aewsome. I just think that it's no good that wicker man Eddie has a higher special then the uber super rare assasin rainmaker ! I also think vampire hunter Eddie is of little use. Where's the love for the assasins Eddies ?? ����

IMO most assassin characters need to re-work as they are supposed to be the amazing single target hitter but they are not.

RACCAR-8000
10-19-2016, 03:05 AM
Yes his attack and magic did get a boost, but it'll take some getting used to. It just sucks because the gunner Eddies do lots of damage and they hit multiple enemies the assasins can only hit one guy so let em overkill that one guy .☠️💀

FalconRob
10-19-2016, 07:20 AM
I have Rainmaker too, we was killed by this patch! My Mark power (level 3) only dealt 129 to a 2* char!!! It used to deal thousands of points!

Hypnos
10-19-2016, 09:18 AM
It's a shame really. Personally I think they should have left his special stat alone even though it was a bug. It made rainmaker Eddie a unique character in that way. Now he's on par with VHE making the assassin eddies pretty undesirable.

hold
10-19-2016, 09:51 AM
The special nerf was OK even if they went too far a bit.

BUT: A char that rare with taking 31 skill shards to fully upgrade should be more powerful than other ones. Otherwise I rather distribute the skill shards on toons and a common Eddie because Rainmaker is simply not worth it.

Now Rainmaker is a char for the gallery ... put it in a frame and hang it onto the wall ... the only use for him I have right now is to walk into a new scene with fury full up and kill any annoying gunner type at once (Child, Prisoner) -> back to the bench ... and that really is a shame ...

Esquatcho
10-19-2016, 10:49 AM
That special nerf is a shame. He's still good, but not a really smasher... Though when his fury does go off, its pretty nice for LoLX imo.

djoker
10-19-2016, 02:28 PM
I was one of the few having the character. He was amazing. Now just a average character. In my mind, they do that to increase sales...