PDA

View Full Version : Wanna try Rainmaker?

Switch
10-19-2016, 09:41 AM
Ok, so I appear to be one of the lucky few that's got a Rainmaker, if you want to try it out, either add me (Switch-2264) and/or leave your account name/number here. I'll try and make space for people who want to use it, but apologies if I can't straight away.

He's probably not the best example, haven't had the skill shards to power him yet, and 0 barrier talismans drop for me, so his mag Def is terrible lol. Feel free to suggest talismans to use/try out and I'll switch things around.

Hope this helps some people!

Esquatcho
10-19-2016, 10:50 AM
Damn shame you got him just after his special was nerfed. Used to get his fury off every single round!

Still a decent player for bosses though when the fury goes off.

Hypnos
10-19-2016, 01:21 PM
Damn shame you got him just after his special was nerfed. Used to get his fury off every single round!

Still a decent player for bosses though when the fury goes off.

I've found he goes together well with the warrior axis bomber. With his strike attack fully levelled up, he crits and hits multiple times almost every round. Still miss that uber special stat though

hold
10-19-2016, 01:25 PM
I've found he goes together well with the warrior axis bomber. With his strike attack fully levelled up, he crits and hits multiple times almost every round. Still miss that uber special stat though

The problem with Axis Bomber is that he marks enemies ... what would be good in theory but marks heal enemies (sometimes) ...

I said it before: You want to heal an enemy completely again? Hit with bomber boy and let him mark -> do a perfect hit with axis soldier assassin on that foe ...

Very annoying bug that is known for quite a while now.

Nekroliun
10-19-2016, 01:27 PM
RAINMAKER IS DEAD, NO SPECIAL NO LIFE...

No really that was his one ability that crushed the beast in 2 uses...

Switch
10-19-2016, 02:43 PM
Yeah, I had him a bit before the nerf, was nice to get instant fury, but 7000 spec did feel like a bug.

I noticed the marks sometimes healing, never understood that, but Rainmaker still deals some pretty big damage when they're marked. The fury also hits 5 times which helps when bosses use that shield.

I'll try out the axis bomber, and start giving him some skill shards, would love to use him as more than just an awesome looking Eddie.