PDA

View Full Version : Skill shards

Roquetas-5312
10-19-2016, 10:09 AM
Since the developers have decided to change all the character stats I think we should all get our
Skill shards back so we can use them again on characters we want not the nurfed crap they are on ATM

Witkacy
10-19-2016, 10:28 AM
That's fair, my friend - wish that too cause I have some ''frozen'' now inside the chars I won't be using no more - at least now... While we all can change talismans and swap them between our troops, the same should be possible with skill shards as they seem to be rare as they were so far... Just drops on the secret locations... Or make them drop as the missions' rewards in Battlefield/Uderworld madness along to 3* evo shards and other stuff...

EddieV8-2238
11-04-2016, 12:08 PM
Same would like to be able to swap them from character to character the same as tailsMan, gaining round 2 a week from trooper points is taking long time to fully shard a eddie , have ones on characters that I have stopped using after update

Esquatcho
11-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Using all troopers you should get a skill shard every 2-3 days..... Thats a better rate than getting enough 1 & 2* coloured evo runes at the moment to even upgrade one talisman from 3-4*! ;)

But being able to take them off and move them around is an interesting idea. But personally, Im reasonably happy having to 'farm' for them. I feel like they are more consistent than farming for pretty much anything else in the game.

RACCAR-8000
11-07-2016, 07:35 PM
Removable skill shards please . There hard to get so wasting them is a bummer. It's like you have to do the math and research to see if your making the right decision.

Arcturus
11-07-2016, 07:42 PM
I feel like non-removable skill shards add a lot of strategy to the game. I think if they made them removable, you'd have to make it painful. Like, remove 2 to get 1, or a 60% chance for the shard to be broken/lost. That way if you really wanted to dump a toon it wouldn't be a complete loss, but you wouldn't get in the habit of just switching your skill shards around.

Eagleknight
11-07-2016, 07:54 PM
I think the only reason skillshards should be removable at least temporarily is because of all time he charter nerfs charters that were players bread and butter are now crap and are holding up to 20 something skillshards.

I like the idea of locked skillshards however players are being punished for evolving and placing skillshards on what were the best toons I n the game. Now those locked skillshards are basically a loss for those players.

Yes placement of skillshards is up to the player however, the player has no control over the mighty nerf bat. A player should not be punished for playing the best characters they have and right now they are. The right solution is to make skillshards removable for a certain amount of time, allowing them to adjust for the changes made by the developers.

And no players should not have to pay or give up skillshards to make these changes, as the character changes were out of their control.

My opinion.

Ancient Mariner
11-07-2016, 08:52 PM
I feel like non-removable skill shards add a lot of strategy to the game. I think if they made them removable, you'd have to make it painful. Like, remove 2 to get 1, or a 60% chance for the shard to be broken/lost. That way if you really wanted to dump a toon it wouldn't be a complete loss, but you wouldn't get in the habit of just switching your skill shards around.

yeah i agree, this woud be a good idea without making it too "easy".

I remember myself investing in my early days in this game a skillshard on the night magus dog lol and eventually i sold it.
I also wasted a lot of skillshards on my Wickerman Eddie (which i guess many of us did when we got it from the game progress) wihch i'm not using anymore for a long time.

Having the chance to get back at a high cost some of those skillshards you can't use anymore, would be a really nice thing: even 3/4 skillshards to have just 1 back would be cool just not to see wasted a lot of effort

osogaru
11-08-2016, 10:27 AM
it also could be something like 200 000 gold to remove a skill shard or something like that.