PDA

View Full Version : Help! who to spend skill shards on?

Browno
10-19-2016, 06:51 PM
Im very positive to the new update and i also got myself a new char.

Now im split between samurai eddie, run to the hills eddie and speed of light eddie.

The warriors seem pretty similiar to each other in terms of damage, but rtth is a bit more solo damager.

Sol eddie seem great at utility and perseverance.
I did manage to solo beelzebub with him on madness :)

Each one of them is very enjoyable to play, so i want some help deciding who to go for. Reasons behind choice is also appreciated.

Browno-3535

FlyingV
10-19-2016, 07:02 PM
I stopped updating Eddies and have been putting the SS toward toons since they cannot be changed mid=gsme like eddies and for troopers, etc. I am not going back to eddies until I have at least 3-4 maxed toons so that I have a versatile team or two.

If you are still insisting on the 3, I would go with samurai. There is nothing RTTH eddie does that Holy Smoke cant in similar or better fashion. Speed of light is on the bottom of my available magus choices (carriage rider and wickerman taking priority) so I would go with Samurai for a more versatile AOE style fighter.

The Educated fool
10-19-2016, 07:04 PM
Speed of Light is great with a blue team, Samurai is great with red... let your favourite colour guide you... :cool:

Browno
10-19-2016, 08:12 PM
Wow this is hard :p
I understand the reason of not choosing eddie but team, it was a great tip.
I have warrior pss maxed but no blue at all. I worked on soulless sentinel but it got nerfed a bit.
Recommendations for good red team with pss? Im thinking wickerman or angel of fear and maybe wickerdog king.

Reeb99
10-19-2016, 08:15 PM
Wicker man for the passive buff. Red Angel makes a great 4th in the dungeons I would think. Only thing better than wicker man would be green General or nomad.

The Educated fool
10-19-2016, 08:18 PM
Get the Alliance General in there to buff... maybe add a Rocket Dog or Warrior Golden Son... presto, red amaze-o! :cool: I'm also really keen on taking my Demon Dog to 5* some day... he's been on my back burner for a loooong time...

Reeb99
10-19-2016, 08:24 PM
Get the Alliance General in there to buff... maybe add a Rocket Dog or Warrior Golden Son... presto, red amaze-o! :cool: I'm also really keen on taking my Demon Dog to 5* some day... he's been on my back burner for a loooong time...

I want the red bat to go with my AG, RD, Soldier Eddie combo (even though sold ed got nerfed hard). I'm pretty sure only bosses would get a turn with that team.

The Educated fool
10-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Red bat is, and always has been pretty high on my wish list... I finally got A bat the other day though (the blue one) so I have hope. :cool:

Browno
10-19-2016, 08:42 PM
I only have warrior golden son of those listed so far. Also have a 4*demon dog :p

slauki
10-19-2016, 09:02 PM
Wow this is hard :p
I understand the reason of not choosing eddie but team, it was a great tip.
I have warrior pss maxed but no blue at all. I worked on soulless sentinel but it got nerfed a bit.
Recommendations for good red team with pss? Im thinking wickerman or angel of fear and maybe wickerdog king.

have a similar problem right now. i'm leaning towards spending the shards on the angel of pain, since his passive is very strong and the skillpush will make it easier to benefit from the extra turn.
but wickerman is also very strong, his passive is a extremly strong with any red characters. the attack boost is awesome, because you can kill the enemy easier in the first round.

if you combine wickerman and angel of fear, pretty any opponent team, has got a hard time...

Reeb99
10-19-2016, 09:21 PM
Lets put it this way. I run Alliance General, Soldier Eddie, and Rocket Dog. I take the General out when using ally troopers. The Wicker Man is the only one that subs in without missing a beat. Even with the Nomad I notice a significant dropoff.

So yeah, I'd go with the wicker man.

Shifter
10-20-2016, 12:02 AM
Send me a request and you can use my SE, he has max skill shards. Not as fun as it was pre-nerf since he lost 1200 ATk but still gets the job done. He does need to go with healers since he can't really do it (well) himself. Rocket dog is his preferred companion.

Reeb99
10-20-2016, 08:27 AM
Send me a request and you can use my SE, he has max skill shards. Not as fun as it was pre-nerf since he lost 1200 ATk but still gets the job done. He does need to go with healers since he can't really do it (well) himself. Rocket dog is his preferred companion.

He ain't lying, his Samurai is my go to trooper for beating the timed missions if I have trouble. With my red rocket dog and Alliance General, his Sammy Eddie makes quick work of just about anything. (I'm the Alliance General who isn't quite maxed on talismans yet)

Browno
10-20-2016, 09:51 AM
I have added you now shifter :)

Browno
10-20-2016, 10:22 PM
Have tried out your SE now. It had some nice damage with regular attacks, so i am a bit tempted to shard it