PDA

View Full Version : (Now not so) F'N Visions Eddie VS F'n Visions Eddie

Demoonchild
10-20-2016, 05:40 PM
Dear mortals, hi everyone!

I have made a "serious" testing of the (after update)brand new F'n Visions Eddie, and, in my journey to the unknown, I found several surprises... some real good ones...

F'N Visions Eddie attacks are some max HP based and Magic based, BUT thats is just the description, because on the run, you will check that MAGIC is really the most important if wou want to deal a nice amount of damage.

Well, the results of this is as follows:

World : Underworld
Selected Stage: Shadows In the Valley
Difficult : Madness

ĦĦĦĦĦHE HAS NO SKILL SHARDS INVESTED!!!!

HP build

I try first a build full HP using 6 Health Talisman 5* level 50(I just use Overwhelming, so we went just Hp, no magic plus)

Allies : Troll(for Damage reduction) - Allied General(I don't know)

As you can see the damage is ridiculous going full HP and not taking care of magic at all.....

So, I made a Magic Build(not sure if it can be improved, I hear suggestions GUYS!!!) with this Talis:

2 Ascencion (Ward) to get more magic based on HP
2 Paladin (Power) The same but with MR(he has a lot)
1 Holy (Power) Thanks to my Axis Commander for sharing it
1 Health (Ward) All ward 'cause the magic plus

He has 3 mandatory green, if not I would use 2 Paladin sets, instead of the Holy and the Health ones...

MAGIC build

Allies : Troll(for Damage reduction) - Pharaoh Dog King((before the test) for the heal and debuff passive; (after the test) for THE AMAZING PASSIVE!!!!!)

WOW!!! This is a nice improvement!!! He deals some good damage!!

Comments:
The basic ability SMASH deals nice damage, but lacks of another debuff or effect
Take is really great to remove buff from enemies(The annoying INVINCIBILITY from the Red Souless Demon in example)
Clutch triggers pretty often Silence, stuning or even both(35% chance)
Blur deals nice damage and Blind is triggered pretty often too(50% Chance)
BLINDSIDE ... A not so bad damage plus the STUN ability to all enemies one round
All the damage was result of Perfect hits.
Symbol " - " on damage means that the F'n enemy was already dead/or not able to take note of damage/not tested due to lazyness

Personal Comments to share:

Now, why PDK Passive is so useful with Now No So F'N VE, if NNSF'N VE is stunned and another allie has a debuff, PDK Passive has a chance to CANCEL the self stunning.
If NNSF'N VE is the only one with a debuff(the self stun), PDK Passive WILL CANCEL THE SELF STUNNING FORE SURE!!!(YES!! NO SELF STUNNING Plus Healing him more than 4000 HP for free)

If you go with Axis Commander and use ALL HAIL(or any other skill that makes MR down to enemies) NNSF'N VE and all Magic attacks deals even MORE DAMAGE.

In both forms, Equilibrium works awesome, removing debuffs and healing 2 turns....
Titan Shield obviously works better in an HP build, but is a nice one too if you go full magic
I really would like to have one Blue mandatory rune slot intead of 3 greenies...
I'm happy because PDK was my first 5* char, and NNSF'N VE my second, and now they're a nice tag team.....(they both were benched)

That's all friends! This is my first attempt in doing some serious stuff in any forum in my whole life... and my first almost character guide of my existence too...

F'K You ALL!!

PS: I can edit the post if something else needs to be added.

OpticSugar
10-20-2016, 06:00 PM
...and on that note, we shall conclude the (F'n) Visions Eddie jokes.

Visions Eddie says:
"F'k you all!"
\m/

zamasu
10-20-2016, 06:25 PM
Dear mortals, hi everyone!

That's all friends! This is my first attempt in doing some serious stuff in any forum in my whole life... and my first almost character guide of my existence too...

F'K You ALL!!

PS: I can the post if something else needs to be added.

Nekro would be very disappointed ....

Demoonchild
10-20-2016, 06:51 PM
Nekro would be very disappointed ....

Who in Hell is Nekro?? :D

zamasu
10-20-2016, 06:54 PM

He used to be a [useless] good fella. I think he jumped off too many rooftops and dissapeared

OpticSugar
10-20-2016, 06:57 PM
Last I heard he was studying for his Ph.D in gaming... he's going to beat every game in existence.

Aristo4
10-20-2016, 07:02 PM
F'N visions eddie is back. Maybe not entirely back from Holland, but he bought a ticket to return someday.

OpticSugar
10-20-2016, 07:04 PM
I'm jealous of (F'n) Visions Eddie... he gets to book flights on Ed Force One.

slauki
10-20-2016, 07:27 PM
really nice work and analysis demoon, slowly i'm becoming jeleaus because of you NNSF'N VE :-D

maybe we should rename him in "fucking awesome when paired with the pharaoh dog king and the only debuff is his stun from fury - vision eddie"

F'NAWPWTPDKATODIHSFF VE

The Educated fool
10-20-2016, 07:39 PM
1539 It was a good ride... :cool:

Demoonchild
10-21-2016, 07:26 PM
really nice work and analysis demoon, slowly i'm becoming jeleaus because of you NNSF'N VE :-D

maybe we should rename him in "fucking awesome when paired with the pharaoh dog king and the only debuff is his stun from fury - vision eddie"

F'NAWPWTPDKATODIHSFF VE

HAHAHAH LMFAO....

Nice one Slauki, thanks for your comments!

Ringe666-7406
10-21-2016, 07:37 PM
MUMMY FOR LIFE!!! \m/ And also after death :P

Demoonchild
10-21-2016, 07:44 PM
MUMMY FOR LIFE!!! \m/ And also after death :P

I want to test the mummy but I dont have so much Health (ward) maximized Talis...

OpticSugar
10-21-2016, 07:56 PM
J just leveled up my Mummy Eddie to 5* lvl 100 this morning... I'm starting to level up characters way faster than I can outfit them with talismans.

Nekroliun
10-21-2016, 08:22 PM

It seems that someone has lost an important something in their head... i wonder what it is...

DEMOON PREPARE FOR OBLIVIOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!

Ringe666-7406
10-22-2016, 01:35 PM
J just leveled up my Mummy Eddie to 5* lvl 100 this morning... I'm starting to level up characters way faster than I can outfit them with talismans.

Can't outfit them with skill shards :(

eddiejose
10-22-2016, 03:39 PM
I'm trying a build on him with 2 paladin and 4 green ward talismans (still not maxed tho), and with the Alliance General buff, he hits 8k with his fury to blue foes.

Aristo4
10-26-2016, 11:46 AM
Just used your badass crazy milking cow champion, demoonchild.

I can comfirm his name now is '(Now not so) F'N Visions Eddie ' :cool:

Demoonchild
10-26-2016, 12:52 PM
Just used your badass crazy milking cow champion, demoonchild.

I can comfirm his name now is '(Now not so) F'N Visions Eddie ' :cool:

Hahaha Nice Aristo!! Really?? He does well at Magus Dung?? Test the TAKE ability when LOL go ghosted, He will die instantly!!

Aristo4
10-26-2016, 12:58 PM
Only used him in battlefield, didn't know about the ghost kill :cool: Hes cool, I might give him talismans ;)